• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

aesop

Gui_PT said:
Looks like you're pissed off or something. He's just making a suggestion because he wants things to be fair.

:lol Not at all. Looks like the lack of drama in this thread has you folks looking for the smallest hint of a meltdown.

Look elsewhere.

Edit: Though, I will concede that I am a bit anxious. I'm ready to stop f5ing already.

Gui_PT

aesop said:
:lol Not at all. Looks like the lack of drama in this thread has you folks looking for the smallest hint of a meltdown.

Look elsewhere.

Not looking for drama at all, you just keep posting about it and I explained why he made the suggestion.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Team 1 needs just a single sub. I want to know the full team in the next hour so I can pull everyone for warm ups and double check everyone is available.

Eric WK

Dax01 said:
Huh?

Eric WK
godhandiscen
Striker
Laughtrey
BladedExpert
CrazedArabMan

That's your team (so far). Get as much practice in as you can with them. Haven't seen Eric WK post back here since early this afternoon, though.

I work, bro. :)

I'll be online from 11 EST on.

zumphry

Banned
aesop said:

Look elsewhere.

Edit: Though, I will concede that I am a bit anxious. I'm ready to stop f5ing already.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT OUR NONEXISTANT DRAMA IS TEARING US APART?!

2epqyi9.jpg

(finally played enough to get that weekly challenge done, good thing that it was today and not after they have day after day of assist challenges)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
FourDoor said:
Tash, where's your stream at?!

Sorry I'm taking a little break right now. The stream will be up at around 10:30 eastern. I'll post a link when I put it up.

J-Roderton

Dani said:
Team 1 needs just a single sub. I want to know the full team in the next hour so I can pull everyone for warm ups and double check everyone is available.

Sub for the Bungie thing? If I can't play I totally want to see the stream.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Oh, so it's going down in less that 3 hours?

Have fun guys, haven't really been in the thread the past few days although I'm still not missing my Daily Challenges, been celebrating my birthday so now I'm tired...

And remember that it's about the fun, don't go getting pissed at each other or anything like that - will Tashi and anyone else be streaming in case for some strange reason I decide to be awake around that time?

EDIT: You will be, nice - doubt I'll be awake with the timezones and all though.

Sanjuro

If anyone is in need of a sub, I'll be around all tonight. Avoiding the "why not me" drama though.

WHY NOT MEEEEEEE

feel

Dani said:

http://www.random.org/

Code:
8)Gui
9)aesop
10)cuevas
11)hugbot
12)NH Apache
13)darthbob
14)Letters
15)Chess
16)Neuromancer
17)TommyT
18)KevinRo
19)Psychoraven
20)Hypertrooper
21)Bobs99
22)Sik
23)chapel
24)Darkshier
25)Voltron64
26)Deadly Cyclone
27)Mr M33
28)Stunner H2K
29)Pakkit
30)Ultimate Pooh
31)Fourdoor
32)cwmartin
33)Self Induced
34) Cuban Legend
35) Plywood
36)LunaticPuma (Maybe)
37)Zeouterlimits
38)kapura
39)Oozer3993

do it

*popcorn*

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Tashi0106 said:
Sorry I'm taking a little break right now. The stream will be up at around 10:30 eastern. I'll post a link when I put it up.
No streams of the humpday matches, plz.

feel

FourDoor said:
Uhhhhh... Whatcha talkin aboot urk?
It's obvious he wants to tamper with the results, going as far as manually modifying the bungie.net stats page game history, corrupting the saved theater files on the players' xboxs and etc.

CrazedArabMan said:
Wow, so I just got randomly disconnected from xbox live again, why does the humpday have to be today when my connection is at an all time low. :(
You sure you can make it through, man? We don't want one of our guys dropping out.

CrazedArabMan said:
Wow, so I just got randomly disconnected from xbox live again, why does the humpday have to be today when my connection is at an all time low. :(
We almost lost that match. I saved it with some clutch meat shielding

Gui_PT

Dax01 said:
You sure you can make it through, man? We don't want one of our guys dropping out.

Dax, take me off the list please. I have class in about 4 hours and I thought people would've been picked by now so I knew if I'd get to sleep tonight or not :lol

Good luck for the remaining extras. And good luck to all players. Have fun and kick ass!!

Dax01 said:

I'm just gonna keep running some test games, if it keeps up over the next hour, I'll need to drop, it's never been this bad before.

cuevas said:
We almost lost that match. I saved it with some clutch meat shielding

Yeah, I'm sorry man, I have no clue what is going on today.

CrazedArabMan said:
I'm just gonna keep running some test games, if it keeps up over the next hour, I'll need to drop, it's never been this bad before.

Yeah, I'm sorry man, I have no clue what is going on today.

INVITE ME TO THESE GAMES

FourDoor

Letters said:
It's obvious he wants to tamper with the results, going as far as manually modifying the bungie.net stats page game history, corrupting the saved theater files on the players' xboxs and etc.

The truth comes out!!!! :lol
but i am disappointed that i wont be able to watch the match live with commentary :(

Urk, can we get a preview of who may be playing on your side tonight since you guys know our lineup already? ;)

Okay, so it's past ten o clock. I'm going to do the raffle right now, then I'm going to make the new thread.

I'm going to raffle four people, one just in case CAM has to drop out.

Edit: Nevermind

Dax01 said:
Okay, so it's past ten o clock. I'm going to do the raffle right now, then I'm going to make the new thread.

Perfect 10.

please

Dax01 said:

Edit: Actually, does anyone know of a good site that will randomly draw people for me? That random.org site requires registration.
Random.org doesnt need a registration.

FourDoor

Dax01 said:

Edit: Actually, does anyone know of a good site that will randomly draw people for me? That random.org site requires registration.

DAX, just use numbers corresponding to the names in the list. Choose 8 through 39 on the top right and click generate.

Okay...

Congrats to UltimaPooh, Hypertrooper, and Letters.

NH Apache was selected to fill CAM just in case he can't make it.

Letters will be on Team Oonsk :3
Ultima Pooh and Hyper Trooper, you guys will be on Team 3.

aesop

Ok, I'm not gonna do what everybody thinks I'm gonna do and flip out man! All I wanna know is, who's coming with me? Who's coming with me man?! :lol

Seriously though, congrats guys, kick Bungie's ass.

Ramirez said:
lol, I didn't pick who I wanted, I took the top posters from the Halo 3 thread. Why you mad?

Meh, not angry, just being sarcastic.

Dax01 said:
Okay...

Congrats to UltimaPooh, Hypertrooper, and Letters.

NH Apache was selected to fill CAM just in case he can't make it.

Letters will be on Team Oonsk :3
Ultima Pooh and Hyper Trooper, you guys will be on Team 3.
UltimaPooh, I'll send you a invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom