• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

ManCannon said:
Urk will have some news in the weekly update tomorrow for Lars' Firefight matchmaking plans - the first of which are included in the xbox live matchmaking update NEXT WEEK.
244sm5z.jpg

Oozer, Dug, Raide...

We need at least three more to make this work, anyone else down for some customs? I can't play long but I haven't tried any of the GAF maps at all yet so I really want to give a few of them a try!

ManCannon said:
In due time. It takes Urk a while to write up that much glowing praise for games 1 and 3. And we just had to take a break to partake in some Tempest playtests to help the video crew get footage for an upcoming trailer. :D

Any surprises in this map pack, or anything unexpected? Also, how does the forge pallet on tempest compare to forgeworld? I know, future news, trailers, etc... Just a hint?

MrBig

Devin Olsen said:
Oozer, Dug, Raide...

We need at least three more to make this work, anyone else down for some customs? I can't play long but I haven't tried any of the GAF maps at all yet so I really want to give a few of them a try!
getting on now

Demoncarnotaur said:
Any surprises in this map pack, or anything unexpected? Also, how does the forge pallet on tempest compare to forgeworld? I know, future news, trailers, etc... Just a hint?
I want a hint for the secret ending.If it exists.

Circle T

Urk/Luke/Sketch

I've noticed a problem with the Gold Commendation display on Bnet. If you look at your Commendations in-game, it will give you the correct number and progress bar needed to attain Onyx level. When viewing these on Bnet, though, it shows you the number and progress bar for maxing out Onyx.

For example...

In game my Firefight "Target Practice" says: 11,622 / 12,000
On Bnet my Firefight "Target Practice" says: 11,622 / 20,000

In game my Campaign "SpecOps" says: 8,169 / 10,000
On Bnet my Campaign "SpecOps" says: 8,169 / 14,000

It looks as if it is just the Gold --> Onyx that are reporting this way, as all of my lower-ranking commendations are showing correctly. Not sure if you guys are aware of this already or not, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Magni

Circle T said:
Urk/Luke/Sketch

I've noticed a problem with the Gold Commendation display on Bnet. If you look at your Commendations in-game, it will give you the correct number and progress bar needed to attain Onyx level. When viewing these on Bnet, though, it shows you the number and progress bar for maxing out Onyx.

Thought something was wrong after I finally got my first Gold commendation last week. On Bnet.. "wait, Onyx wasn't that far away in-game!" :lol

Circle T

MagniHarvald said:
Thought something was wrong after I finally got my first Gold commendation last week. On Bnet.. "wait, Onyx wasn't that far away in-game!" :lol
Yea, I was confused as well. I was just browsing my stats on Bnet when I noticed it. I was sure I was closer to Onyx on the "Target Practice" than it was telling me. Then, after looking a bit deeper, I think I figured out what it was doing. At least the in-game one is correct.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I'm assuming you can but I want to double check.

You can get One Spartan Army and Hyper Lethal Vector in Score Attack right?

Presco

TommyT said:
For those that care, Reach is having it's debut at MLG this weekend. I don't remember if I got it from this thread or another, but just wanted to post to make sure people were aware.

Can't quite tell from the site...is it going to have its own separate livestream? Wonder if there will be any good teams playing Reach. I'd assume none of the big names will play since they'll all be playing Halo 3. Return of Ogre 1 perhaps?

ManCannon said:
In due time. It takes Urk a while to write up that much glowing praise for games 1 and 3. And we just had to take a break to partake in some Tempest playtests to help the video crew get footage for an upcoming trailer. :D
2j4tzi8.gif

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Presco said:
Can't quite tell from the site...is it going to have its own separate livestream? Wonder if there will be any good teams playing Reach. I'd assume none of the big names will play since they'll all be playing Halo 3. Return of Ogre 1 perhaps?

I actually think he is playing if I'm not mistaken.

Raide

NullPointer said:
Watching the vids now and I feel like a damn fool.

I had NO idea that Banshee fuel rod shots could lock on and home. D'oh!!

Same. When it first happened it was a real "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moment. :lol

Hugbot

NullPointer said:

Same, and I just noticed the new wing design on them. I guess I haven't flown one for more than 10 seconds in Reach yet. Hmm.

Dug

Banned
NullPointer said:

I knew that the first time I flew the banshee! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom