• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
LOL you guys on the losing teams will get hate messages. Us on the winning team will get friend requests :lol

too bad my list is full lawl

GhaleonEB said:
Yeah I want to be able to flag Friends and Best Friends. Or perhaps, Friends and Acquaintances. :lol

If the list is that long, they'll need to provide a way for people to bucket them, or build sub-lists ala Twitter. Perhaps up to 10 user-named categories, with 100 per list.

Of course, I have like 60 people on my list, so...

Meh, its been shot down already :(

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
GhaleonEB said:

Hmm, ok, so soft spawns are just areas that the engine will spawn people if the other areas have too much enemy activity.

As for my other question, I set up flags and everything under CTF in forge on my map, yet in custom games it says the gametype is not supported.

MrBig

Deadly Cyclone said:
Hmm, ok, so soft spawns are just areas that the engine will spawn people if the other areas have too much enemy activity.

As for my other question, I set up flags and everything under CTF in forge on my map, yet in custom games it says the gametype is not supported.
Go to advanced options on the flag and set the label to CTF_FLAG_RETURN and then set the teams.

Kibbles

Ktan Dantaktee (via Bnet) said:
I can say that I was dissapointed. I was hoping for the voice actors of RvB or Fire Team zulu. Nice job on another win though
This guy needs to be donged on, hardcore.

feel

I was bracing for a more offending write up, thanks for taking it easy on us urk. :lol

Infection playlist is awesome!!

And Snipers too!! because I don't like playing it (almost) ever, so it's so good that I won't get it again in TS but, just like swat, it's cool to have it on its own playlist for when my friends and I feel like mixing things up.

I feel a bit disappointed by the Reach sales numbers, was hoping for more, I even bought 3 copies myself.. :(

Trasher

Just tallied up the kills from all three Humpday games:

67-52 Bungie wins.

100-54 HaloGAF wins.

86-66 Bungie wins.

Bungie had a total of 207 kills.

HaloGAF had a total of 218 kills.

HaloGAF wins overall!

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
The sandbox giveth, and the sandbox taketh away.

After clearing a few solo legendary levels with some cheese (exploiting AI quirks), I beat The Package tonight without losing the tank. But no achievement popped up :(

Level SUUUCKED and took 83 minutes and now I'm gonna have to do it again :(

I posted something similar on HBO, but Bungie guys any chance we could get some Firefight VS in matchmaking?

Im baffled as to why Firefight VS hasnt made it into matchmaking, its like a full feature that sounds awesome, but no one seems to know about. Similar modes in other games get tons of praise, so Bungie could be pleasing a bunch of players (including me!) by throwing it into matchmaking.

Firefight in general could do with some loving, I was looking forward to taking on the Covenant from the cockpit of a Banshee. Vehicular Halo is tons of fun, but as far as I can tell Waterfront is the only map that features a Hog. ODST had a map dedicated to Vehicular Firefight, so im shocked that Reach hasnt.

DISCLAIMER: This is coming from a guy thats normally strictly PVP only, and so my opinion might be wrong, and I might hate what I want when I get it. :lol

MrBig

bobs99 ... said:
I posted something similar on HBO, but Bungie guys any chance we could get some Firefight VS in matchmaking?

Im baffled as to why Firefight VS hasnt made it into matchmaking, its like a full feature that sounds awesome, but no one seems to know about. Similar modes in other games get tons of praise, so Bungie could be pleasing a bunch of players (including me!) by throwing it into matchmaking.

Firefight in general could do with some loving, I was looking forward to taking on the Covenant from the cockpit of a Banshee. Vehicular Halo is tons of fun, but as far as I can tell Waterfront is the only map that features a Hog. ODST had a map dedicated to Vehicular Firefight, so im shocked that Reach hasnt.

DISCLAIMER: This is coming from a guy thats normally strictly PVP only, and so my opinion might be wrong, and I might hate what I want when I get it. :lol
New firefight info is coming in tomorrows update.

Trasher said:
Just tallied up the kills from all three Humpday games:

67-52 Bungie wins.

100-54 HaloGAF wins.

86-66 Bungie wins.

Bungie had a total of 207 kills.

HaloGAF had a total of 218 kills.

HaloGAF wins overall!

Woot! One of those sad little kills was mine.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
GDJustin said:
The sandbox giveth, and the sandbox taketh away.

After clearing a few solo legendary levels with some cheese (exploiting AI quirks), I beat The Package tonight without losing the tank. But no achievement popped up :(

Level SUUUCKED and took 83 minutes and now I'm gonna have to do it again :(

4 player co-op, 3 people run a small bit ahead and shoot, tank drives behind.

Trasher said:
Except didn't your suicide negate that? That would mean one of those wasn't yours haha.

I didn't commit suicide. It was during the early part of Invasion Slayer where we were fighting on the left side cave on the cliff. I threw a stick up into the cave as Hyper ran in and betrayed him.

But yes it does negate any points that kill has.

At least I didn't come out negative, which was my whole goal that entire terrible game, was to not be the one guy with a negative at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom