• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willeth

Ramirez said:
I hope everyone enjoys it, if there's one thing that disappoints me about Reach it's that we don't have the solid group of people from Halo 3 playing together every night.

In that video, you switched grenades mid throw, when you threw it you were on frags, and it made a frag throw noise, but you some how switched to plasmas mid throw, which I'm guessing caused it to bug out.
A plasma arcs out as if he threw it, though (unless it was someone behind him - all his teammates are below him on the radar). I'm going to have to download the film and examine this one.

Ramirez

Domino Theory said:
That entails BTB and BTB in Reach sucks so much compared to Halo 3. :(

But yeah, I hear you.

What I'm more curious about is what the hell Eazy's going to do if he hates Black Ops. Super Meat Boy for the rest of his life, I guess. :lol

He will be stuck buying weekly Rock Band DLC, playing on his fake keyboard.

Yea the plasma comes out after he made an animation to throw a frag, you can hear the frag sound coming out of his player, then the grenade counter switches mid throw, and it still shows him having the one frag nade that he actually just tried to throw.

Bread

Banned
cuevas said:
done, how the hell did that happen? I see the sticky fly off
i have another that's not in my file share from the 3rd person view, it just hits some invisible barrier and hits my leg after i throw it. :lol

Hate it when I get a complete lack of support from my team mates...

33z74ao.png

Domino Theory said:
You won, who cares?

I just expect more from a Lt. Colonel grade 3 on my team. He almost betrayed me as well... I just get annoyed when there's loads of high ranks, but it's not based on skill, it's just based on how much you whore the game.

Guess I need to start playing more arena.

StUnNeR H2K

Scythian Empire said:
I just expect more from a Lt. Colonel grade 3 on my team. He almost betrayed me as well... I just get annoyed when there's loads of high ranks, but it's not based on skill, it's just based on how much you whore the game.

Learn to just ignore the rank next to someone's name.

Willeth

I don't know why but I'm a Lt. Colonel and I betray people all the time in Reach (and it's not intentional at all!).

Such as this one (for which I would appreciate a render if anyone can do it).

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
enzo_gt said:
So urk, its almost been an hour since your last post, wheres our raised level cap homez?

Dude, I gotta go through each and every player and pop the top manually!

(Going through the requisite test passes now. Please bear with us.)

NOKYARD

cuevas said:
yeah it was lag, the host thought you were still looking at the short wall when you threw it.
Look again.

He threw 2 laggy grenades at the same time. Second grenade had no momentum and dropped.

StUnNeR H2K

Photolysis said:
Cap lifted. Hello Colonel G3.
(Just like my offline rank predicted)
Glowingmonx said:
Yep colonel G3 here as well. Brig is gonna take a while...
chapel said:
Serious, only a Colonel? I thought I played more than that? Maybe its cause I didn't exploit the game any?
Sai-kun said:
Commander Grade 1 here :D

...but ...but the b.net challenge bar didn't fill up all the way yet...

RdN

Colonel Grade 1 here.. :) Bought Pilot hemlet and the gold visor!

Mark VI looks so sexy, wanna be a Brigadier soon!!

taylor910

Scythian Empire said:

I completely agree about ranks not meaning jack. I wish they'd bring the halo 3 rank system back ;__;

But at least the guy went positive. Hard to bitch about that.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
You're welcome guys, me and a friend ended our challenges for the day, and bam - cap lifted.

No need to thank me...

Commander Grade 2 here, not too shabby after being 11-12 days late after release date, but I have a friend who's Colonel Grade 1, and another who plays way too damn much who's a Colonel Grade 3, wearing the Emile helmet right now... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom