• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaskade said:
What's the best mode to get 20k points in firefight matchmaking? I never went for the daily challenge achievement yet and all the rest are really easy today.
I used sniper attack on Corvette for the other 20k points challenges. Just get a good streak + some multikills, and that should be enough.

Striker

LosDaddie said:
Yup, Sniper Attack is an easy way to get 20k. Courtyard is good, and so is OUtpost
I prefer Beachhead to actual all FF modes. Regular, Grunts, and Sniper are setup nicely for it. Also helps it's the only featuring a Warthog. :\

3k away from Commander Grade 3 after the update. Got my Carter helmet and the cyborg arm. I think it's 100k from grade 3 to Colonel. Time to play score attack for the next week straight.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=29582 said:
we’re introducing huge Credit Jackpots for players who routinely finish their games. Because we love you and we want you to have nice things.

What's this?

TheOddOne

So for the 20k challenge I hopped into firefight matchmaking, ten minutes in somebody leaves, then a minute later the second guy leaves and then 5 minutes later the last guy leaves. SMH at people.

Glowingmonx said:
What's this?
Free moniez

Sai-kun

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
Why yes, I would like to be a Bungie Beta Tester, thanks for asking.

MVwkB.gifp

kaskade

Thanks for the tips, I remember my score was pretty decent in score attack snipers before. I want to get these achievements finished up. The rest is just my rank.

From the B.Net post about rank cap lifted

"To help get you suited up into some hot new gear, we’re introducing huge Credit Jackpots for players who routinely finish their games. Because we love you and we want you to have nice things."

This is an awesome idea. I am sort of curious what the 'huge credit jackpots' mean? 10k, 20k? Urk can you shed some light on this.

StUnNeR H2K

Devin Olsen said:
From the B.Net post about rank cap lifted

"To help get you suited up into some hot new gear, we’re introducing huge Credit Jackpots for players who routinely finish their games. Because we love you and we want you to have nice things."

This is an awesome idea. I am sort of curious what the 'huge credit jackpots' mean? 10k, 20k? Urk can you shed some light on this.

Maybe it's something where the more consecutive games you play without quiting the higher chance you have of obtaining a bigger jackpot?

It's a shame I didn't get to see my bar shoot up through all the ranks, but I'm just passing the 'N' in 'Next: Colonel'.

And I finally have the only piece of armour I ever wanted.

IMG_1211.jpg

zumphry

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
Why yes, I would like to be a Bungie Beta Tester, thanks for asking.

I got tingly.

and then i'll be a tester for a mmo and i'll be crying when having the time of my virtual life...lol no i'd never be accepted as a tester :(

Kuroyume said:
I guess Security unlocks in the final rank.

Well, I better hire a kid to play for me. Curse the fact that I'm (was?) a only child!

Raide

They should just add the quitting stat to the players profile. :lol

I love the idea of rewarding players with Cr for not quitting, so I wonder if they will do the reverse for persistent quitters?

feel

Deadly Cyclone said:
EVeryone is using Carter's helmet, I am going for the PILOT one. :D Only 15k away from it.
I'm about 12k away from Commander, and I'm still torn between the two helmets. Will probably end up flipping a coin. Or I'll just pick whichever I notice my friends list is whoring less between now and then.

edit- HOLY FUCK check the kinect thread guys, frankie got banned. :(

edit2- apparently perma :_(

Raide said:
I love the idea of rewarding players with Cr for not quitting, so I wonder if they will do the reverse for persistent quitters?

You get completion bonus if you finish and you don't get it if you quit...

Sill4

SailorDaravon said:
I wonder what the hell he posted (and apparently intentionally so) to suicide his account? Weird.
Don't know. Seems like he got banned for telling a mod that he was wrong. I guess we'll never know for sure since the mysterious post was deleted.

Also, Halo Reach and brutes and need more invasion maps etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom