• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend just got placed in the Arena. Gold.

Him: 1.17 k/d, 59% games won of 27.
Me: 1.26 k/d, 77% games won of 30.

Now, I appreciate that it depends on who you're playing and how you place relative to them, but when I placed top four in three-quarters of my games, it started me out in Iron, and it's only over the last few days that it upgraded me to Bronze, and then Silver. He made Gold immediately.

Sigh. I guess I'll just have to keep playing.

Kinosen

Neo Member
My GT is Kinosen55 if anyone wants an invite to customs.

edit: Just saw Dani's post. He'll probably be playing longer so you can message him.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Anyone else for Customs - we still have a few spaces left - we need a full party to test out Ghostbusters.

To join send me a message. GT: Slightly Live

MrDaravon

Domino Theory said:
Oh man, November 30th is going to be the biggest DLC giveaway I've ever done. Santa comes early. :D

You saw that Gamestop is selling the DLC right? So we should be able to buy stand-alone codes specifically for that this time, which is convenient :lol

Falt

Thanks for the games guys, sorry for bailing but I just realised it's 3.40am! I should be in bed.

Cross Roads has Halo 3 BTB all over it. Love it!

If you guys ended up playing on Bear Canyon or Great Bear Lodge, I'd love to be able to download the film if any of you are kind enough to share :D I made some changes to them already but more footage would be really helpful!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GhaleonEB said:
Hey, I liked crossroads. I never imagined a map could work so well with vehicles combat and foot combat.

Though it is quite confusing at times, and even by the end of the match I had a hard time wrapping my head around all the different compartments and areas of the map, some of which I never visited.

Dug

Banned
Sorry I couldn't join customs today, xbox live ran out :(

So what is the difference between ghostbusters and ghostbusters 2.0?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Dug said:
So what is the difference between ghostbusters and ghostbusters 2.0?

I made some tweaks based on feedback and trial and error. Last Man Standing receives a buff which means it's possible to survive against all odds. I'll post up a video later to demonstrate. Changes the dynamic so there's reason to survive and makes it that bit more rewarding.

You can grab Ghostbusters 2.0 here.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
GhaleonEB said:
Crown of Flies was pretty awesome, that's another one of yours right?

Just wish the middle empty area had some way to get to the top otherwise everyone just sticks to the sides. Or at least I did for the most part.

Insaniac said:
aw did I miss HaloGAF customs? Did anyone save replays? I made Valhavalanche, Opposition, and Meltdown

I put up films from ForgeGAF customs of Valhavalance and Opposition in the Forge thread as well, not sure if you saw those.

But yeah, if you guys did in fact play on Bear Canyon or Great Bear Lodge I would LOVE a saved film if you please :) If you can only do one I'd say Great Bear Lodge :D

I don't really want to start a new thread just to ask a dumb question, so maybe someone here can help. I know it's off topic, so if anyone has an answer, just PM me.

My girlfriend came over and started playing Fable 3 on my 360, with her recovered Gamertag. She left this morning without copying her save file to a flash drive or anything.

Is it possible to...copy/move the save file from my 360, to a flash drive I have, then send her the files to her, have her put them on HER flash drive, and play her save off of that...?

Dug

Banned
enzo_gt said:
Is there an exploitative way to do the campaign challenge?
Yes there is. I believe all you have to do is snipe the elite, go back to last checkpoint. Snipe again. Rinse and repeat.

enzo_gt said:

Not really, but just do New Alexandria, on Legendary, with all the skulls on. Kill Banshees. Takes a couple minutes and it's really simple.

Dug said:
Yes there is. I believe all you have to do is snipe the elite, go back to last checkpoint. Snipe again. Rinse and repeat.

Checkpoint resets don't count as deaths?

EDIT: Oh, I thought he meant the daily challenge. If he meant weekly, what you said is the right way. :lol

enzo_gt said:
If you mean the daily it's super easy, just load up TLNoS on Legendary with ALL skulls on at Rally Point Alpha, you'll get it just on the first wave of Banshees.

zumphry

Banned
Sorry about bailing during Ghostbusters, I had a killer migraine. Happened last week too.

:/

(hopefully I should have a map ready for both ForGAF and HaloGAF customs next week)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I've made it my goal in Ghostbusters to make sure you guys suffer the wrath of my fuel rod, I was even making myself zombie on purpose, hope that doesn't upset you all.

Kuroyume

Banned
Domino Theory said:
Oh man, November 30th is going to be the biggest DLC giveaway I've ever done. Santa comes early. :D

11rf40w.gif

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
SailorDaravon said:
You saw that Gamestop is selling the DLC right? So we should be able to buy stand-alone codes specifically for that this time, which is convenient :lol

Yeah. I'm going to have 15 DLC codes and 15 Mark V Flaming Helmet Avatar Helmets.

Yeah, you read that right.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Domino Theory said:
Yeah. I'm going to have 15 DLC codes and 15 Mark V Flaming Helmet Avatar Helmets.

Yeah, you read that right.

Too bad it isn't actually a flame animation, rather just a painted flame on the side.

Still cool of you regardless.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Generic said:
Out of curiosity, why are you doing this kind deed?
He believes in giving to those less fortunate and in doing so it is good karma which will carry on with him into his next reincarnation, he has been doing this for 300 years.

No he's doing it so you'll vote for him next election.

No he's a pretty cool guy.

Veelk

Banned
Maybe I'm just still not used to gaf, but it boggles my mind when people do just kind gestures for the sake of kindness. Just not used to seeing it, I guess.

Alienshogun said:
Too bad it isn't actually a flame animation, rather just a painted flame on the side.

Still cool of you regardless.

zA8jZ.jpg

A friend found this, I guess..this is what you get? Does it at least animate?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ramirez said:
:lol

Some guy raging on you or what?

LOL Yup. Doubles Arena last night. I matched against him first and he went like negative 10. He was yelling at his teammate in the post game lobby. So then he matched on my team and he was bitching at me for not having a mic and being a shitty teammate. He went to go hide with rockets on Powerhouse where Pro Pipe spawns and I went there and got the other teams attention. Basically trolling this guy. He was so mad he quit out and sent me that message. :lol

Ramirez

Tashi0106 said:
LOL Yup. Doubles Arena last night. I matched against him first and he went like negative 10. He was yelling at his teammate in the post game lobby. So then he matched on my team and he was bitching at me for not having a mic and being a shitty teammate. He went to go hide with rockets on Powerhouse where Pro Pipe spawns and I went there and got the other teams attention. Basically trolling this guy. He was so mad he quit out and sent me that message. :lol

Awesome, I love it when randoms get tore up because you don't use your mic. Then they send messages like that and wonder why I don't want to talk to them in the first place.

Dani said:
Meltdown
Opposition
Ghostbusters
Valhavalanche
Reactor
Yeti Bay
Samsara
Bifrost
Typhon
Great Bear Lodge
Bear Canyon
Crossroads

Looks like the we got some nice maps for tonight.

So you guys played Yeti Bay? How did you guys like it?

Also, any videos saved? I would love to use it for the Forgetacular Contest!

Daily Challenge: Shootin' and Lootin' (1500cR) - Kill 150 enemies in any game mode in Reach. http://bit.ly/bBwRCh

Daily Challenge: Covenant-cide (700cR) - Kill 75 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking. http://bit.ly/bBwRCh

Daily Challenge: Home Field Advantage (1600cR) - Win 8 games in multiplayer Matchmaking. http://bit.ly/bBwRCh

Daily Challenge: Streaky Shooter (350cR) - Earn 3 sprees in multiplayer Matchmaking. http://bit.ly/bBwRCh

Btw. Do someone have the Noble Map Pack logo in a good resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom