• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dani said:
When trying out Ghostbusters 2.0 last night someone managed to be the Last Man Standing for over a minute. Unbelievable. The video below shows the slow moving tide of green death shift over the the grassy hills in pursuit.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/iamnotevilness/reach_977.jpg
Someone render that vid please, I can't see it. :[
Roche178 said:
Yeah you can talk about campaign here it was just moved here because it's primarily mutiplayer.
Okay cool, so I was playing Exodus and just admiring the game, I didn't even beat the level, I was just admiring the graphics, the detail that Bungie put into the game so I was taking it slow and looking at the fine details, now Bungie's past games I always thought did a good job of just getting it done with few visually interesting areas, but I think Reach helped them step their game up and so since I can't use the film/theater option I snapped some pics to show off what I thought was purty so please bare with my terrible pictures.

Train I didn't catch the first time:
http://imgur.com/u2KLK.jpg

Greatest looking sports bag in a videogame ever:
http://imgur.com/CLSXU.jpg

I really liked the overall look of this area, I hope we get a MP map that has something like this:

http://imgur.com/vt9pg.jpg

All the most interesting areas are always unreachable:

http://imgur.com/66MM6.jpg

I'd love a turf remake like this:

http://imgur.com/fiL8s.jpg

This gave me Mirror's Edge vibes/want a Multiplayer map like this:

http://imgur.com/vKeIT.jpg

Waterworks remake if ever made must have watery rocks like these:

http://i.imgur.com/29fMC.jpg

Dust particles:

http://imgur.com/rPyT2.jpg

I thought the architecture looked cool:

http://imgur.com/fYGuJ.jpg

Overall I really think Bungie did a nice job with the graphics and little details of things. Taking the time to really notice the work their artist have done makes me appreciate the game a little more.

zumphry

Banned
Roche178 said:
That was me BTW, our spartan baby shall be the strongest baby of all time, our endless rolling ensured it. :lol

lCm29.png

Zel3

I just got stuck with 3 idle players in Firefight, I've had 1 or 2 but not 3 before. :lol

Can't really blame them, easy 3000 credits for doing nothing.

RdN

Zel3 said:
I just got stuck with 3 idle players in Firefight, I've had 1 or 2 but not 3 before. :lol

Can't really blame them, easy 3000 credits for doing nothing.

I've been noticing a great increase in the number of players staying idle in matches. Today in a BTB match I had 3 morrons not playing.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: I CAN'T believe there isn't a system to detect and punish idle players.

feel

Dani said:
When trying out Ghostbusters 2.0 last night someone managed to be the Last Man Standing for over a minute. Unbelievable. The video below shows the slow moving tide of green death shift over the the grassy hills in pursuit.

Ghostbusters' last man standings are so beautiful to witness. :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hey You said:
At what rank do you get Emiles Skull Helmet?

I just played with a guy that had it.
Commander. You have to purchase the original EVA[C] helmet before you can see it though. You can see it in the armory when you hit Lt. Colonel.

LT Colonel Grade 3 is going by super slowly. I kind of wish there were new armor parts available at each grade instead of just the new names (i.e. new parts for when you reach say LT Colonel, LTCG1, LTCG2 etc).

How long is the quit ban? My girlfriend's internet is being stupid tonight and keeps disconnecting her. She got a warning about quitting too much, and is afraid of playing anymore, thinking she won't be able to play tonight to get the dailies.

lol wut

Someone accused me of cheating in SWAT. After the game he was bitching about how every shot that should have hit my head somehow didn't kill me. So I said "I'll send you my film to prove that you missed", and he just kept telling me to take the dick out of my ass and learn to play.

Oh, Xbox Live community, how shitty and hilarious you are some times.

And what's really stupid, I went +2 in that game. 22 kills, 20 deaths. If I was cheating, wouldn't I have done a lot better than that? :lol :lol :lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Zel3 said:
"I ran besides a hologram thinking it was one of you guys" :lol

:lol I get that a lot.

Also, Onyx baby! Woot.

See, Hologram can be great if used properly. I got Onyx in both Doubles and 4v4 using it only.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Not sure if this was discussed earlier from the BWU(most likely was):
Stosh is also working on a project which has me salivating. Whatever “it” is has been a long time coming and I can’t wait to get full access to "it" when “it” finally goes live. According to the web dudes, testing is just now going into full swing, so hopefully "it" won’t be long before you can experience "it" for yourself. Assuming that everything goes to plan, you should expect me to devote some more talk time to "it" in the coming weeks ahead (have you noticed this week’s theme yet?).

But here's my rampant and unlikely speculation:

-MP Space Dogfights are real and finally here
-PC Forge Editor
-Non MP DLC/New Campaign DLC
-Campaign Forge

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Plywood said:

-PC Forge Editor
-Campaign Forge

Try new Bnet Reach feature.

Sai-kun

Banned
Thanks for the games, Dani/Self/Tashi/Hayes/Falagard.

Self/Dani/I had a 15 win streak til those fuckers with plasma nades came along :lol But we did some fuckin work tonight!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Sai-kun said:
Thanks for the games, Dani/Self/Tashi/Hayes/Falagard.

Self/Dani/I had a 15 win streak til those fuckers with plasma nades came along :lol But we did some fuckin work tonight!

Yea GG's. Yea those guys were pussies. One guys tool of destruction was the plasma grenade. 8 kills with it. What a joke.

Zel3

Tashi0106 said:
:lol I get that a lot.

Also, Onyx baby! Woot.

See, Hologram can be great if used properly. I got Onyx in both Doubles and 4v4 using it only.
Arena looks much better than normal Reach.. I might give it a try.

I got my first real hate message today I must have done something right. :D Of course he had an MLG gamer picture and had ITz in his name, making real MLG fans look bad. >_>

Zel3 said:
Arena looks much better than normal Reach.. I might give it a try.

I got my first real hate message today I must have done something right. :D Of course he had an MLG gamer picture and had ITz in his name, making real MLG fans look bad. >_>

What is "ITz"? I've seen that in like..5 gamertags since playing Reach.

Tashi0106 said:
I love Hologram. It was all I used for the first few days after the game came out, and I've gone back to it in Arena because I prefer misdirection to Armor Lock (and because it's harder to spot because of the lack of radar), and most of the smaller maps don't punish you too much for not having Sprint.

Plywood said:

-PC Forge Editor
-Campaign Forge

:lol

None of these will happen obviously, but, why Campaign Forge? I'd rather have custom settings for campaign(weapon starts, health, movement speed, etc.) than Forge options for it. Hell, I'd rather have Firefight Forge than Campaign. :lol

Falt

Dani said:
Try new Bnet Reach feature.

A fully functional Armoury on b.net would be my guess at "it".

Edit:
Weekly
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts - 5000cR
Win 50 games in multiplayer Matchmaking this week

Daily
Shootin' and Lootin' - 2500cR
Kill 250 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

A Great Friend - 2000cR
Earn 30 assists today in multiplayer Matchmaking.

I Need Some Ammo - 500cR
Complete a Campaign mission on Heroic or harder with the Famine Skull on.

Watersports - 800cR
Kill 100 enemies on Waterfront on Heroic in Firefight Matchmaking

Zel3

Ajemsuhgao said:
I have no idea, most of the time it's the worst people of the Halo community. I think it started with Halo 3 because I don't remember ever encountering them in Halo 2.

Sai-kun

Banned
Weekly
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts
Win 50 games in multiplayer Matchmaking this week.

Dailies
2500cR Shootin' and Lootin'

2000cR A Great Friend

500cR I Need Some Ammo

800cR Watersports
Kill 100 enemies on Waterfront on Heroic in Firefight Matchmaking.

first :D

remz

Ajemsuhgao said:
always though it was a doofus' way of saying it is.

ie. ITz ReMz_xx or whatever.

you know like, boasting

Sai-kun said:
Weekly
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts
Win 50 games in multiplayer Matchmaking this week.

Dailies
2500cR Shootin' and Lootin'

2000cR A Great Friend

500cR I Need Some Ammo

800cR Watersports
Kill 100 enemies on Waterfront on Heroic in Firefight Matchmaking.

first :D
You're not the first one. But I'll quote you because I really likes you as my battle bro :)

1. Challenge. Yeah I'm going to do it. 2. Challenge To see my reaction start Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World and watch the first appearance of Envy.(And the dialog between Scott and Ramona)
3. Challenge which mission should I choose? The Package? New Alexandria? TotS?
4. CHallenge. Yes you will be mine.

Easy 3800cRs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom