• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Chorazin said:
According to Avery Johnson in Contact: Harvest, it depends on the situation. That is actually brought up.

HALO FUN FACT! The Brute Chopper was originally designed by an Engineer to be a plow, a peace offering to the humans.

Yup but the Brutes were like hell naw that's ours bitches. Hence why them damn brutes have them and not us.

Brute chopper is actually one of my favorite vehicles in the Halo sandbox. I actually kind of missed it in Reach.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Cocopjojo said:
For that matter, according to the fiction, which is the better weapon, the AR or the BR? We could have settled this long ago if we'd thought to ask that question.
Come on man, I was not trying to start any kind of shit :lol. This question popped up yesterday between my friends. My best friend who was pretty good at Halo 3 but is having problems with Reach thinks the BR was the better weapon. I prefer the DMR, but I remember reading the DMR was phased out in favor of the BR, so the BR is the better weapon right?

Cocopjojo said:
For that matter, according to the fiction, which is the better weapon, the AR or the BR? We could have settled this long ago if we'd thought to ask that question.

:lol :lol :lol

Theres no need to bring that back!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
bobs99 ... said:
:lol :lol :lol

Theres no need to bring that back!
Wait, this argument has happened before in the thread right? I don't keep up with the thread, sorry. I just wanted to know about the fiction.

darthbob

Chorazin said:
The BR is an upgraded DMR.

Also, this giant hump from Warrant Officer G3 to Captain is bullshit. :(

Don't get used to it.

It's pretty much the largest 'hump' in the whole game, if you don't count the upper echelon of rankage.

Chorazin

Anyone else think that BTB on Countdown should be an AR/Pistol start? I think it'd be tons more fun if it was mostly QCB.

darthbob said:
Don't get used to it.

It's pretty much the largest 'hump' in the whole game, if you don't count the upper echelon of rankage.

And thank goodness for that. It's so discouraging to see it barely move after a typical 400-500 cR match! :lol

Any sniping tips?

I really want to get better at sniping on here but I find it difficult to get the second shot to hit. Also I wonder what sensitivity settings should I play on?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
ChocholateMILK said:
Guys, we are still playing customs. Join us.

GT: Synergy Black

Don't friend request me, just join the game.

You aren't even playing with the rest of us. :lol

Pretending to be doing GAF Customs to trick folks into joining you is rather lame.

Wondering how much longer customs is probably going to run for? I'll be on probably 45 minutes so hopefully stuff will still be happening by then, just need to eat first.

Ramirez

CrazedArabMan said:
Invasion maps out of BTB please, NOW!!!

lol, that would only leave BG & Paradiso. I really hope the first map pack has 5 new maps, with 2 BTB maps along side 3 small ones. The game needs BTB maps in a really bad way.

Forgot Boardwalk, but it's not very good for BTB either, IMO.

Dani said:
You aren't even playing with the rest of us. :lol

Pretending to be doing GAF Customs to trick folks into joining you is rather lame.

Um, what the heck are you talking about? I'm in Gaf customs 2.

What's yo problem bromango?

Alienshogun said:
:lol

I couldn't believe we lived that long.
No no, you died around ~20 seconds in. Then our hog spawned and... well... as urk would say;
"people die."

ChocholateMILK said:
Um, what the heck are you talking about? I'm in Gaf customs 2.

What's yo problem bromango?
I think you read too much into that :/ Chillax.

godhandiscen said:
Wait, this argument has happened before in the thread right? I don't keep up with the thread, sorry. I just wanted to know about the fiction.

Nah but the Br Ar 'debate' has happened loads around here. FYI BR wins. :lol

Kuroyume

Banned
Anyone have a list of stuff that gets unlocked when you're a lieutenant? Major and still no Security helmet. I have like 300,000+ cR waiting to be spent on the thing. The only thing I've gotten so far is that little headpiece on the front of the defualt helmet from when I started the game.

Thanks for playing the map, guys. I'm going to have a look at the film and then get working on actual improved Valhalla-style bases with, y'know, cover, and vehicles that aren't sitting under sniper lines.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Hydranockz said:
No no, you died around ~20 seconds in. Then our hog spawned and... well... as urk would say;
"people die."

I think you read too much into that :/ Chillax.

There must have been a train of 3 of us then, because someone's hog blew up before we got there too. :lol

Am up for customs if any spot free, not sure if my microphone is work but would like to get in on the action if any free spots available.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fun games guys, Ghaleon's map was so huge and awesome. Sorry to the couple people who messaged me and I couldn't get back to, spots were filling in pretty quickly.

Kuroyume said:
Anyone have a list of stuff that gets unlocked when you're a lieutenant? Major and still no Security helmet. I have like 300,000+ cR waiting to be spent on the thing. The only thing I've gotten so far is that little headpiece on the front of the defualt helmet from when I started the game.

It's not there at Lieutenant either.

Ramirez said:
lol, that would only leave BG & Paradiso. I really hope the first map pack has 5 new maps, with 2 BTB maps along side 3 small ones. The game needs BTB maps in a really bad way.

Forgot Boardwalk, but it's not very good for BTB either, IMO.

I know, exactly my point though, only BG and Paradiso would be the only maps really left to play on, we really need some more BTB maps big time, I was afraid the game would be lacking in that department and it is.

Metalic Sand said:
Getting kinda bored of reach but the credits keep pulling me back.

Pretty much this. Game needs new maps (maybe some specifically built for certain game modes perhaps?). But I think this is the first Halo I've put 100hrs into this quickly, so that's saying something. Waiting till I can get to Lt. Colonel before wasting cR. Nothing cool enough to buy and everyone has Grunt Birthday Party equipped.

Did they mention putting a soft kill zone above the sniper spawn on Asylum? Sniper getting on the roof and is a bitch and a half to deal with.

Need more maaaaaaaaaps.

Thanks for customs, had fun playing with you guys. Am up for a bit more of anything really if anyone is still around though i'm not that good at FF, just check my profile for GT

Edit: Mongeese and mancannons on Ghal's map was also lots of fun

IZZO

Neo Member
Thanks for the customs guys. It was a lot of fun.

I hate that WHOOOOOO mancannon. It saved the warthog just as I was about to kill it with the banshee and hid it in the cave. :(
that kill should have been mine :(

IronRinn

Making my way slowly, painfully through Warrant Officer Grade 3 today. Did the dailies, some Gruntpocalypse, and ONI SB and actually hit the cR limit for the day. Back at it again tomorrow, I guess.

Seriously though, god damn you Warrant Officer. Damn you to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom