• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda21

check out my sweet armor :D

EwQG4.png

oh.. :(

reachodst.png

Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. WHAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knifes, we got sharp sticks.

LiK

urk said:
Probably just need to play a game online to update it.

i played all weekend and the helmet i've been using for a week never updated. seems like they're slowly rolling out the updated images.

X26

Banned
wow I'm a tard, when I played the last "mission" on normal I didn't realize you could leave that little area you start at, just noticed now when I finished my legendary run

Hugbot

Aggrotek said:
You'll get it soon enough right? I farmed, and get called out on it a lot.
Fuck 'em, I would have gone crazy on WO grade 3 if I didn't do small amounts of campaign farming to make it breeze by.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
LiK said:
i played all weekend and the helmet i've been using for a week never updated. seems like they're slowly rolling out the updated images.

I SAID PLAY A GAME ONLINE

Lazslo

So after some thought, here is my map list that you probably don't remotely care about, which I don't blame you. While going over these maps I noticed that in Halo: Reach there isn't one Map that I refuse to play. In H2 there was one or two maps I didn't enjoy (Backwash; Overall it had the best maps of any Halo though, r.i.p) In H3 there was Snowbound and Orbital, but in Reach every map is good if not amazing.

Onyx: Sword Base, Powerhouse, The Cage
Gold: Sanctuary, Ascension, Spire, Countdown, Reflection
Silver: Boardwalk, Zealot,
Eh, I'll play it: Boneyard, Coagulation, Paradiso

Overall, every map is fun with the right variant. Bungie nailed it in terms of Multiplayer maps this time. Also the Swat details are up on B.net for anyone who cares.
Worst.Game.Ever.

watership

Merguson said:
Mine hasn't been updated :(

Never been updated either. Still default image, and I've been playing ever day or other day since launch. If I make a small change to the armor does that mean NO updates are made? Do I need to have the same armor for a week or so? REALLY ANNOYING.

watership said:
Never been updated either. Still default image, and I've been playing ever day or other day since launch. If I make a small change to the armor does that mean NO updates are made? Do I need to have the same armor for a week or so? REALLY ANNOYING.
Same here. Played 212 games just about every day, since launch. ONLINE GAMES.

Maybe you have to play Arena? I dunno. It must be some kind of voodoo.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Chinner said:
bungie: deal with it

If we'd updated the rest of the playlists in advance of the deployment, you'd be all confused as to why you were playing them right now and not getting the new stuff. SWAT doesn't have that problem since it's all coming soon and whatnot.

you: durp

urk said:
If we'd updated the rest of the playlists in advance of the deployment, you'd be all confused as to why you were playing them right now and not getting the new stuff. SWAT doesn't have that problem since it's all coming soon and whatnot.

Too much butthole fishhooking today. Relax... :)

ElRenoRaven

urk said:

LOL. Poor Urk he sounds a bit agitated today. Case of the Mondays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom