• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Renegade Ops |OT| PC lesser race finally joins in the battle against oppression

Ionic

Somebody claims to have spotted a trailer that was on Steam for a few moments this morning for the game. I think the PC version might get some Half-Life stuff in it.

z_0f985854.jpg

1-D_FTW

Saw it under New Releases and was just complaining how it becomes available the moment I purchase F1 2011.

Maximum troll, Sega. +1 to your internet rep.

Akkad

Banned
Fuck it, I'll just request a refund from GMG and use the money towards Batman which is releasing on time...oh wait.

Holiday Steam sale here I come.

Plasma

Banned
Getting tired of this Sega, game has been out for over a week on consoles and they're still jerking us around on the PC date.

Scotch

24l9bww.jpg

This was the last time I preordered a download title. I would cancel and get it on PSN but my GMG deal is too good to miss out on.

BigAT

Akkad said:
Fuck it, I'll just request a refund from GMG and use the money towards Batman which is releasing on time...oh wait.

Holiday Steam sale here I come.
Yeah man, between this abomination and the Arkham City "delay", my patience for PC gaming is really being tested the last couple of weeks.

Frustrating as hell, to say the least.

Mrbob

Thank you for lying to us Sega while taking our money at the same time. With this and the Batman delay, digital sites are going to have to start thinking twice about charging people full price for the game right away if it isn't going to hit the intended release date.

Salsa

They seriously need a twitter account or something. The fact that there's no feedback whatsoever is what makes this that much worse. How could i even believe its gonna be released on October now..

SalsaShark said:
They seriously need a twitter account or something. The fact that there's no feedback whatsoever is what makes this that much worse. How could i even believe its gonna be released on October now..

Haha. Sega doing something sensible like that? lolz

Weenerz

Banned
Yea, this is the last SEGA PC game I purchase that isn't a summer/winter sale. The only reason I haven't requested a refund is because it was a 4 pack and I don't want to screw my bros that got the extras. SEGA fucking sucks.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
strange, I heard it should have been available today but I guess even publishers may be wrong. ok.

Top Bottom