• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Renegade Ops |OT| PC lesser race finally joins in the battle against oppression

Marco1

Keyser Soze said:
Dear Master Race,

Stop pooping up this thread with platform begging. I am playing on a console right now, as I type this, it is great fun

Buy a console, and move on. Stop letting the world pass you by. Life is too sort not to play on a comfy sofa

Regards,
Me

Is this serious?

Davidion

Javaman said:
That was probably me on the GAF-TF2 server. Lol, sorry man, this delay sucks.

No it was on the boards.

This however does remind me that I need to revisit the GAF-TF2 server so...good job J. looool

Ihya

Wow I was unaware this game existed until it got linked via the, um, cheap arse gamer thread. Loved Zombie Driver for some top down carmageddon action and this looks kinda similar.

Big Ass Ramp said:
nah.

As mainly a PC gamer, this game seems like a game you would want to play on a console anyway. looks better suited for a controller.
it's not like the pc version doesn't support controller.

Card Boy

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Dear Master Race,

Stop pooping up this thread with platform begging. I am playing on a console right now, as I type this, it is great fun

Buy a console, and move on. Stop letting the world pass you by. Life is too sort not to play on a comfy sofa

Regards,
Me
duckroll said:
Dear Keyser Soze,

Goodbye.

Regards,
NeoGAF Moderation Team.
Keyser Soze
Banned

/bow

Big Ass Ramp said:
nah.

As mainly a PC gamer, this game seems like a game you would want to play on a console anyway. looks better suited for a controller.

Not a problem. I got one of these

xbox-360-wired-controller-300x300.jpg

Gav47

Updated release date on Steam. 14th of October, lets hope they stick to this one.

Edit: Whoops already posted, easy to miss with all that forum drama.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
NullPointer said:
So Giant Bomb suggested this may be netcode testing for a Just Cause 3 with 4 player co-op?

I think I nearly fainted at the possibilities.

Oh wow, that would be insane. Just imagine the possibilities of four grappling hooks working together.

Anyone wanna do a hardcore run sometime? Add me on XBL: Sketch Sanchez

I cant do it right now cuz i'm gonna have to leave in a half hour but i'm on right now if anyone wants to play for a bit.

Hello,

I have two copies of this game to gift on Steam.

The first two people to post a picture of a Duck on wheels can have them

edit: gone

test_account

XP-39C²
Oh, i thought 45 was the highest. It looks like my XP bar is maxed out, so i didnt know it could go any higher. I guess that the XP bar moves really slow at the 3 last levels then? I also bought all the updates.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Big Ass Ramp said:
nah.

If only PCs could use controllers...OH WAIT

Anyway, what's the word on the performance on PC? I assume it runs fantastically, but I'm curious if there any added effects or extra detail afforded by the higher resolution.

Also, how's the latency on PC? XBL seemed pretty good.

TimmiT

thetrin said:
If only PCs could use controllers...OH WAIT

Anyway, what's the word on the performance on PC? I assume it runs fantastically, but I'm curious if there any added effects or extra detail afforded by the higher resolution.

Also, how's the latency on PC? XBL seemed pretty good.
We don't know, the PC version releases this friday.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
test_account said:
Oh, i thought 45 was the highest. It looks like my XP bar is maxed out, so i didnt know it could go any higher. I guess that the XP bar moves really slow at the 3 last levels then? I also bought all the updates.
My mistake. Yeah, you should have unlocked it. did you play online at all and ranked up to 45 there? The trophy says it's single player only. The trophies for this game are fucked up in the sense that they are glitched.

Sysgen

Love twin stick shooters and this looks great.

I have 0 (gone) copies to gift.

Payment of $7.50 + paypal fee through paypal.

BigAT

Does anyone have any faith left that this won't be a broken mess when it finally gets released? I have lost all confidence in Sega to deliver a decent PC port at this point.

Tokubetsu

BigAT said:
Does anyone have any faith left that this won't be a broken mess when it finally gets released? I have lost all confidence in Sega to deliver a decent PC port at this point.

I don't even believe this port actually exists anymore, let alone a decent one.

TimmiT

BigAT said:
SEGA is only publishing the game. Avalanche made the game and is doing the PC version, so it should be fine.

And holy shit at the troll.

Psy-Phi

Jesus christ! If I didn't have the four pack gifted out to friends already I would try my damnedest to get a refund. Un-fing-believable.

TimmiT

mrgone said:
Well shit, the Gordon Freeman Car is apparently not coming to GMG preorders either. This is becoming annoying
I thought Gordon Freeman wasn't a pre-order bonus.

Also, are you guys sure this isn't just some mistake Valve made?

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
I bought the 4pack for this on Steam back in July when it was supposed to release in September.

I'm quite sad :(

Volcynika

TimmiT said:
I thought Gordon Freeman wasn't a pre-order bonus.

Also, are you guys sure this isn't just some mistake Valve made?

Well Valve operates with communication from the publisher. I'd doubt they just went in and changed something for no reason the day before release. If anything, they'd only alter it the day OF release.

Top Bottom