• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Microsoft has laid off their DEI team, shutting down diversity division

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitbydeath

I definitely agree but I feel we generally share the same sentiment regarding this topic.

I think the person that should get the job of course should be the one that is the best qualified, I personally believe any marginalized people or minorities that are looking to get inside of the game industry if they are fearful of any type of prejudice they should look to be independent because the reality is as an artist myself nothing is stopping someone from creating something for themselves.

They don't need to be part of some big publisher, So if they go in independently create a game nobody could ever argue that the we're only hired because they were this or that because technically they hired themselves lol

So I'm a firm believer in nobody could speak for us, but us.

So I look at both perspectives somebody could assume someone got a job simply because of their demographic and the person who got the job fairly might be fearful that they're not getting a promotion is based on a prejudice.

So take themselves out of the equation and go independent. Try out the free market and then when your successful let those publishers come to you....

Solid read and solid points.

lol, not reading that, but ok =)
I should also add that when I’m hiring I’m looking for passionate employees, this can often rate higher than qualifications depending on the gig.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
There were some articles about it. Them also hiring people who hated Halo.

lol sure, but that is a Far Cry from saying someone was hired who wasn't qualitied.

Understand I'm not saying this doesn't occur, I'm saying most of the accusations I've heard regarding this are just random comments, most on here are not providing solid sources like StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige to prove their points, it just sounds like "i think they do this, so I'll say they do" lol

Listen, Home Depot hired me over 10 years ago when I used to work there and I hated them lol

I can still make dem cash registers SING DOE! lol

RavageX

As an older white father to an adopted black son, I worry a lot about him not given an equal opportunity. So when I see diversity hiring I think, good, give him a chance to prove himself where he might not have had the opportunity before. But, I could see him in the future sharing your viewpoint.

But I’m confident opportunities have been denied to especially black males, many many more times than a diversity hire has ever been given.

I have just been investing diligently for him so when he gets older he can have some options when he starts to look toward his future. Maybe he will start his own business, invest in property, go to college, I don’t know. I just hate to see his options limited.
I see both sides.

IMO there were a couple of jobs I don't believe I would have been hired if it wasnt for the need of diversity. Having said that, promotions I had gotten were due to me doing the job well. That I know.

I have also been at jobs where conversations even went, "We need to hire more/another XYZs." Simple as that.

But the main point is I needed someone to give me a chance, especially when I was still trying to gain work experience.

Sometimes as a minority you wont get that chance. Some people may not believe that, but it is true in some places and it has been a truth for me.

I always felt that if a workplace/interviewer/etc wont give you a chance because of race then I don't need that job. But....if you need a job, having that belief doesn't really help.

If I had a chance to go back, I would look more into learning about investing, how to get started. Rental properties too. I say that because the little bit of investing Ive been able to do, I have done a pretty decent job at it.

I think about what it would be like IF I had the chance to start...learn about it when I was in my teens...early 20s.

College really depends on what you want to do. I have seen it be a complete waste of money and debt for some.

Now im just rambling.

Does anyone else find it funny that the ResetERA thread for this news hasn't even broken a single page yet?

Odd to me; considering how so many claim to be very progressive, you'd think they'd be in that thread talking at length about this in heated discussions. I've yet to really see any of them specify Microsoft at all, where I bet you if this were Sony/SIE, it'd likely be up to 10 pages mostly shitting on them (and Stellar Blade) for closing such a department down.

Guess they don't really care about this stuff either unless it can be weaponized against companies they already have an agenda against 🤷‍♂️

Judge will shut that thread down in no time.

They're probably definitely up to something; hours later and it hasn't even topped 50 posts 🤔.

Now if this were Sony/SIE, 10 pages minimum by now.

Last edited:

REDRZA MWS

I definitely agree but I feel we generally share the same sentiment regarding this topic.

I think the person that should get the job of course should be the one that is the best qualified, I personally believe any marginalized people or minorities that are looking to get inside of the game industry if they are fearful of any type of prejudice they should look to be independent because the reality is as an artist myself nothing is stopping someone from creating something for themselves.

They don't need to be part of some big publisher, So if they go in independently create a game nobody could ever argue that the we're only hired because they were this or that because technically they hired themselves lol

So I'm a firm believer in nobody could speak for us, but us.

So I look at both perspectives somebody could assume someone got a job simply because of their demographic and the person who got the job fairly might be fearful that they're not getting a promotion is based on a prejudice.

So take themselves out of the equation and go independent. Try out the free market and then when your successful let those publishers come to you....

Solid read and solid points.

lol, not reading that, but ok =)
Yup, bury your head in the sand. People like you cannot have a conversation of debate. When you get called out on your opinion, you stfu and take your ball home. Yeah, that’s going to solve anything, or anything positive or productive in the course of discourse.

Must be nice to be narrow minded, not listen or “read”. Wish I could put my head in the sand but nah, that ain’t me. Nice response.

lol sure, but that is a Far Cry from saying someone was hired who wasn't qualitied.

Understand I'm not saying this doesn't occur, I'm saying most of the accusations I've heard regarding this are just random comments, most on here are not providing solid sources like StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige to prove their points, it just sounds like "i think they do this, so I'll say they do" lol

Listen, Home Depot hired me over 10 years ago when I used to work there and I hated them lol

I can still make dem cash registers SING DOE! lol

There is an easy way to prove those accusations. Check out some of their profiles: studies, work background, and roles.

Diversity hires are useless in core business positions so the company creates ad-hoc departments with ethereal objectives. Before the word DEI became trendy, this existed as Social Corporate Responsibility. If you work for a big company, these are the guys that send you spam emails you send to the trash bin and during the peak hours they come to your desk to ask you if you read their email (always "very important" in the subject). They annoy the fuck out of everybody. This was before adding the racial and gender angle, which makes it even worse, because the people involved in those matters are usually crazy, besides lazy.

It's a rotten business culture that impacts negatively in all fronts.

The funny thing is that the folks adept of the "Im neutral, but" speeches really think they fool anyone with their low-key deffense of whatever side they really chose. Is so obvious and pathetic.
Even funnier is when they really want to emphasize they don't care about the subject matter while at the same time, put in the time and effort to create walls of text of little substance.

Saber

Wolverine will be a mess. Teen rated no blood no dismember shit, ugly ass Jean, and don’t be surprised if she makes Logan feel like a racist ass pussy bitch who wants to gobble gobble gawk gawk. Also isn’t Jean confirmed to be Mexican or Puerto rican in that game?

I know but man...I was so looking foward to Wolverine, until Insomaniac adopted this culture trash and create that social garbage called Spider-man 2. It's so fucking sad, one can dream someday they dropped that shit.

Last edited:

yurinka

I see in the woke forum that Warner Bros. Discovery, Disney, Netflix and the Movie Awards Academy also lost DEI execs in the last couple of weeks:
https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-loses-4-diversity-dei-leaders/

Seeing this at the same time of the MS stuff, (pretty likely not but) maybe is the start of trend, possibly because they think that they are sure that with the elections will be a regime change in the US goverment that would have a wider impact on the big companies.

tkscz

I see in the woke forum that Warner Bros. Discovery, Disney, Netflix and the Movie Awards Academy also lost DEI execs in the last couple of weeks:
https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-loses-4-diversity-dei-leaders/

Seeing this at the same time of the MS stuff, (pretty likely not but) maybe is the start of trend, possibly because they think that they are sure that with the elections will be a regime change in the US goverment that would have a wider impact on the big companies.
That could be though I would assume it's from lack of funds. Each company you named have been losing money left and right and whenever that happens whomever the companies deem least important get cut. I could see DEI getting the axe even before accounting and marketing.

yurinka

That could be though I would assume it's from lack of funds. Each company you named have been losing money left and right and whenever that happens whomever the companies deem least important get cut. I could see DEI getting the axe even before accounting and marketing.
Yes, pretty likely they -like MS- are just trying to cut -unproductive- fat from where they can trying to improve their profitability.

And well, since they only want these things for white signaling and posing (unless it's a condition to get access to funding from certain hedge funds or support from the goverment, as is in certain cases) having HR, PR, and marketing don't need a DEI team.

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Gold Member
*Proceeds to make a word salad of nonsense.

j9Pzd5l.png

It's possible specially if it's another decade of interests at 0%. They will probably come with a new name for the whole thing tho.
Was a bit of a perfect storm though. The low interest rates, George Floyd and COVID meaning everyone was terminally online and outraged (even more so than normal). I think a lot of the 'normies' who were online bashing companies into diversity have moved onto other things like hating Israel and Trump now so even if interest rates went down to 0 I think we'd see overhiring in different areas this time around ... probably AI.

EDMIX

There is an easy way to prove those accusations. Check out some of their profiles: studies, work background, and roles.
All that means you have a way a building an assumption, that doesn't really prove much though...

Yup, bury your head in the sand. People like you cannot have a conversation of debate

smh, I don't care man. You seem waaaaay too triggered from the jump and don't seem like you are looking to have any real conversation.

I don't fucking care about any of the "DEI" shit and don't care about any of the "woke" shit either, stop making it sound like NOT attacking one side magically means you must support the other.

Both of you need help btw lol

Added to that ignore.

(you go do culture war things bud, have fun =)

The economical explanation is speculation!

When interest rates are low for long periods of time, investors have the incentive to stop doing due deligency and just gamble on the stock market like a cassino. Just pick a cheap stock with upside potential(like a silicon valley startup that promises to be the next Paradigm shift) , put your money there and just wait for infinite profits. During this mania phase it was almost impossible to lose money since everything went up. Even animals such as octopus or ants could outperform the market averages by just guessing a stock. The only way you could lose money in such degenerate enviroment is if the company got itself in some kind of controversy such as an environmental disaster,sexual assault alegations,racial discrimination accusations or, in the case of pharmaceutical companies,if the FDA didn't aprove your new drug.

That's when ESG came in. Blackrock and the wall street boys realized that in such environment profitability and sustentability of a company didn't matter because the stock would go up anyway. As long as a company is good with the environment,women and minorities the stock will go up. So Blackrock and the gang created the ESG score which is an index that tracks how much of a good boy you and your company are about those issues. DEI is part of it,it's a department that companies need to have whose job is to ensure compliance to ESG.

Blackrock made money by buying stock in this companies when they were small and selling when the price went parabolic. The ESG score became a """safety""" index for this period of mass speculation.

This is a great overview of the financial side of things and what market conditions spurred on initiatives like DEI in the first place. The root is with the banking and finance institutions, and then the corporations. I.e the same ones who quickly co-opted Occupy Wallstreet, the one mass social movement that actually (correctly) pinned economic & societal problems on the ones largely responsible for them (banks, corpos etc.). None of the movement since have been as successful because they've all missed the point and became heavily fueled by identity politics (by design).

FWIW I have no problem with DEI-based initiatives, but they should be at the household & community levels, to give underrepresented groups better education opportunities from childhood and through grade school. Invest more in the schools, stop underpaying teachers, make the curriculum better, invest in after-school programs and education centers (especially in underprivileged communities), stop breaking up 2-parent households, stop tearing down/demonizing churches in communities, etc. That's how you genuinely enable others to be well-geared for these positions in tech-related spaces (and others) when they get older.

AFAIK very few of these corporations ever did any real investments in this way, in fact many gave millions to bogus charities that just padded the payrolls of people running the charities. Remember the lady who ran BLM using much of that money to buy mansions in California? Stuff like that was probably happening regularly. Between that and hiring/promotional practices that had easy grounds of being argued as discriminatory due to excluding certain people (often white) simply because of their skin color, and it's no wonder these DEI initiatives might be getting scaled back. Probably massive lawsuits in the making if they don't make changes now.

Though...it's also a lot to do with groups like Black Rock likely scaling back monetary investments based on ESG scores, and probably cutting back on all the ESG stuff anyway because the market isn't favorable towards it if interest rates are on a sharp rise again and there's no bubble for people to rush investments into that'd create a bunch of promising upstarts at cheap stock prices.

Last edited:

Esca

I'm happy because dei has been actively ruining my life long hobby that I love dearly. When a very very very small percentage of the population is being easy way way over represented things need to change. There's way to do dei and not alienate your consumer base.

Edit to clarify, I'm speaking about transgender
I

Last edited:
Was a bit of a perfect storm though. The low interest rates, George Floyd and COVID meaning everyone was terminally online and outraged (even more so than normal). I think a lot of the 'normies' who were online bashing companies into diversity have moved onto other things like hating Israel and Trump now so even if interest rates went down to 0 I think we'd see overhiring in different areas this time around ... probably AI.
Hot take:

Mainstream internet access was a mistake.

I miss the 90s!

Hrk69

Gold Member
I'm happy because dei has been actively ruining my life long hobby that I love dearly. When a very very very small percentage of the population is being easy way way over represented things need to change. There's way to do dei and not alienate your consumer base.

Edit to clarify, I'm speaking about transgender
I
You fucking transphobe!!!!

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hot take:

Mainstream internet access was a mistake.

I miss the 90s!

As a kid or young 20-something, I'd love to be back in the '90s. As a teenager or 30+ year-old adult, maybe not as much. Unless I were super-rich in the case of the latter.

When I learn about events from back then that were beyond my child brain at the time, there's quite a lot of screwed-up stuff and it seemed like teenagers & older Gen X adults usually got the worst of it :/

Last edited:
This is great news. Unfortunate for those careers, but I hope to see more companies dropping it.

Not really.

Those careers should never have existed in the first place.

Universities should be fined by the Government for making Mickey-Mouse courses in pure horseshit like Gender Studies and Race Relations, that only served to raise a generation of insane narcissist activists that simply want to destroy everything they perceive to be a threat to their beloved oppressed minorities.

Asshole politicians are driving up inflation burning tax-payer dollars to provide student loan forgiveness for the fucking tools who chose to study a course that will provide them no future. DEI and ESG was a maniacal con to try to provide a place in the workforce for all these race and gender studies majors that would have otherwise graduated with no employment prospects and would have likely ended up homeless.

So no, I do not feel one iota of sympathy for the twits who deliberately chose to go to university to study some horseshit course, for no other reason than social activism. If people want to campaign for social activism, they should not be able to fuck around doing it on the dime of the productive private sectors. You and I work hard for our employers so that we can add value to the business overall while earning a living. These cucks just fuck around all day calling everyone racists and everything fun "problematic", adding no value, while earning salaries 2-3 times higher than yours and mine. How is that fair?

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Let’s see if that actually influences game development.
As long as frauds like SweetBaby are being contracted there will be little difference for XBOX
However, it’s a good sign in general. Less DEI on Group level means they dont want to invest in it anymore, so perhaps it will cause a domino effect.

Last edited:

Doczu

Let’s see if that actually influences game development.
As long as frauds like SweetBaby are being contracted there will be little difference for XBOX
However, it’s a good sign in general. Less DEI on Group level means they dont want to invest in it anymore, so perhaps it will cause a domino effect.
SBI is a PR kiss of death situation. Mark of satan. Number of the beast.

Even normies react to this now, companies try to distsnce themself. The pushback is slowly working

Embearded

That ain’t gonna happen. Insomniac doesn’t outsource for this kind of shit or shoe horn it in. This is 100% the culture they want at their studio.

Wolverine will be a mess. Teen rated no blood no dismember shit, ugly ass Jean, and don’t be surprised if she makes Logan feel like a racist ass pussy bitch who wants to gobble gobble gawk gawk. Also isn’t Jean confirmed to be Mexican or Puerto rican in that game?
We already know the game will have blood and dismemberment.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Not really.

Those careers should never have existed in the first place.

Universities should be fined by the Government for making Mickey-Mouse courses in pure horseshit like Gender Studies and Race Relations, that only served to raise a generation of insane narcissist activists that simply want to destroy everything they perceive to be a threat to their beloved oppressed minorities.

Asshole politicians are driving up inflation burning tax-payer dollars to provide student loan forgiveness for the fucking tools who chose to study a course that will provide them no future. DEI and ESG was a maniacal con to try to provide a place in the workforce for all these race and gender studies majors that would have otherwise graduated with no employment prospects and would have likely ended up homeless.

So no, I do not feel one iota of sympathy for the twits who deliberately chose to go to university to study some horseshit course, for no other reason than social activism. If people want to campaign for social activism, they should not be able to fuck around doing it on the dime of the productive private sectors. You and I work hard for our employers so that we can add value to the business overall while earning a living. These cucks just fuck around all day calling everyone racists and everything fun "problematic", adding no value, while earning salaries 2-3 times higher than yours and mine. How is that fair?
Colleges and universities are profit orientated organizations.

Anyone who thinks these campuses are all government controlled places similar to elementary schools in someone's local board of education are wrong. So for sake of getting as many academics paying for overpriced tuition, books and food court lunches, if they make liberal arts programs to cater to every high school grad who thinks they are a high brower but cant make it into STEM or something more concrete, then you amp up silly programs even if only 30 people across the country apply. It's still perhaps worth making a program out of it and make some profits.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This is a great overview of the financial side of things and what market conditions spurred on initiatives like DEI in the first place. The root is with the banking and finance institutions, and then the corporations. I.e the same ones who quickly co-opted Occupy Wallstreet, the one mass social movement that actually (correctly) pinned economic & societal problems on the ones largely responsible for them (banks, corpos etc.). None of the movement since have been as successful because they've all missed the point and became heavily fueled by identity politics (by design).

FWIW I have no problem with DEI-based initiatives, but they should be at the household & community levels, to give underrepresented groups better education opportunities from childhood and through grade school. Invest more in the schools, stop underpaying teachers, make the curriculum better, invest in after-school programs and education centers (especially in underprivileged communities), stop breaking up 2-parent households, stop tearing down/demonizing churches in communities, etc. That's how you genuinely enable others to be well-geared for these positions in tech-related spaces (and others) when they get older.

AFAIK very few of these corporations ever did any real investments in this way, in fact many gave millions to bogus charities that just padded the payrolls of people running the charities. Remember the lady who ran BLM using much of that money to buy mansions in California? Stuff like that was probably happening regularly. Between that and hiring/promotional practices that had easy grounds of being argued as discriminatory due to excluding certain people (often white) simply because of their skin color, and it's no wonder these DEI initiatives might be getting scaled back. Probably massive lawsuits in the making if they don't make changes now.

Though...it's also a lot to do with groups like Black Rock likely scaling back monetary investments based on ESG scores, and probably cutting back on all the ESG stuff anyway because the market isn't favorable towards it if interest rates are on a sharp rise again and there's no bubble for people to rush investments into that'd create a bunch of promising upstarts at cheap stock prices.
Jamming in political topics into workplaces will eventually piss people off.

Maybe at the beginning where some HR people do some negligible pow-wows like reminding employees about federal holidays (MLK Day), or ordering Mexican food for Cinco De Mayo Day etc.... it's not a big deal. I think people in general can always accept and go with the flow high level federally/mainstream celebrated things. These kinds of things come and go during the calendar year.

But when it comes HR or the DEI dept jamming in tons of nonsense, hiring/promoting quotas, and having people bring their miserable home/life political views to work I can see people having enough. Enough is enough.

Now that DEI and ESG stuff has gone on for years, I think what may have happened is when corporations do those annual employee surveys looking for feedback, I can see employees giving negative feedback. People agitated and leaving (turnover). Every employee feedback recap I see where execs and HR recap what people have submitted have always had people wanting more career options and opportunities. People will stick around more when they know there's chances of getting promoted internally. If a company is big on promotions based on quotas (which will skew to external hires so they can cherry pick what demographic hire they want), people get pissed. People arent stupid and can see what companies are doing.

Another big survey feedback I always see is people truly wanting to do better. Efficiencies, learning, and getting shit done. And to get that (executing fast and effectively), you want people who know what they are doing so the entire floor best as possible is smart, chill to work with and can get things done. I truly think most people want to do a good job for sake of satisfication and trying to boost the company to max out bonus payouts. It's always great to work for a place doing great than one on the downtrend. I've always worked at big places which are giant, profitable and always trending up. It'd be weird to work for a place dumbing down. So people like to work with people who are good at their job (merit based) and not forced to work with DEI hired "roll of the dicers" who might be hired more to check a box than true qualifications.

I have never seen one survey recap where people are all amped up on wanting more culture, ethnic or DEI stuff. And the companies I've worked for arent even big on this stuff to start with. Yet, people focus on careers, pay, business strategy etc...

I think for all the big companies caught up in DEI, it's got to a point the employee feedback is showing they've had enough. Thats my opinion at least,

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I should also add that when I’m hiring I’m looking for passionate employees, this can often rate higher than qualifications depending on the gig.
I agree. To me, passion and personality are part of the overall package when it comes to qualifications.

One of my best buddies whose a VP of Sales for a pretty small company has always said when it comes to hiring sales reps, he prefers "hunters". We used to work together at big companies so at big corporations, you need account managers to keep things in check and grow the business in a boring logical way. But for his company, he needs the stereotypical aggressive sales hunter attitude. Not a 9-5 desk jockey where the product lines sells itself for 30 years already.

So the next stage of this will be now ratcheting up the articles of how Equity is good for everyone (which is hilarious cause Equity is by definition meant to be good for only selected groups at the expense of the majority for equality of outcome) and less on the guilt and shame. They are going to need to attempt to be "persuasive" again when they spent so long being divisive. I don't even know if this current crop of journalists even know what the word persuasion means. What? Appeal to the majority with compelling arguments? Wuuuutttt?

It's going to be some funny reads where eventually their tone will change from sassy fuck you to insincere appeal to egalitarian tendencies to somber, desperate pleas that even the most fringe voices matter and helps everyone.

You can time a watch to this.

Last edited:

Tommi84

have we ever even seen a company flat out say they will ONLY hire based on that and ignore all other skills or something?
Boeing:
Tell me how it went for them and their planes dropping from sky

Secret Service and Policd in US in general:

Also, chatgpt info:
  • Microsoft - Announced initiatives to increase representation and inclusion of underrepresented minorities within the company.
  • Google - Committed to DEI goals, including increasing the hiring of underrepresented groups.
  • Facebook - Implemented strategies to enhance diversity within its workforce.
  • Apple - Focused on increasing diversity and inclusion in hiring practices.
  • Salesforce - Launched programs to improve diversity and inclusion across all levels of the company.
  • IBM - Emphasized hiring practices that support diversity and inclusion

Last edited:

ChiefDada

Gold Member
When you bring racism, you bring divide.
There is no fucking reason to have a diversity team. That is just plain racism. You aren't bringing people for their skills, but for their color skins.

I will be pissed off, if my company uses me as a black token to fill out their diversity quote.

You must be young to write such a ridiculous post. Just as silly as some of these corporations' performative antics in the name of diversity.

Polar opposites, yet equally stupid.

EDMIX

Boeing:
Tell me how it went for them and their planes dropping from sky

Secret Service and Policd in US in general:

Also, chatgpt info:
  • Microsoft - Announced initiatives to increase representation and inclusion of underrepresented minorities within the company.
  • Google - Committed to DEI goals, including increasing the hiring of underrepresented groups.
  • Facebook - Implemented strategies to enhance diversity within its workforce.
  • Apple - Focused on increasing diversity and inclusion in hiring practices.
  • Salesforce - Launched programs to improve diversity and inclusion across all levels of the company.
  • IBM - Emphasized hiring practices that support diversity and inclusion

ok....where in any of that is it saying they are hiring anyone solely based on that regardless of skill though? As in ANYONE that fits the demographic regardless or something?

So...understand I'm not debating a company is looking to hire more diverse people, where are you getting that anyone of them have ever even admitted they will hire this even unqualified, zero skills, just based on race alone?

Read my comment again.. "ONLY hire based on that and ignore all other skills" Who exactly is hiring JUST based on that though?

I think many might assume this, but I don't see anything that is stating some company is just hiring anyone regardless based on demographic, like hiring a programmer and they only did help desk stuff prior or something. My post isn't arguing that they are not hiring more diverse people, its questioning where any of you are getting that quality, skill, if they can do the job etc is being ignored and just removed as a criteria or something.

Colleges and universities are profit orientated organizations.

Anyone who thinks these campuses are all government controlled places similar to elementary schools in someone's local board of education are wrong. So for sake of getting as many academics paying for overpriced tuition, books and food court lunches, if they make liberal arts programs to cater to every high school grad who thinks they are a high brower but cant make it into STEM or something more concrete, then you amp up silly programs even if only 30 people across the country apply. It's still perhaps worth making a program out of it and make some profits.

So, your argument is Universities can make a profit, so to hell with the wider societal consequences of their actions?

Are you for real?

When you bring racism, you bring divide.
There is no fucking reason to have a diversity team. That is just plain racism. You aren't bringing people for their skills, but for their color skins.
DEI explained.

Kamala harris, a lawyer and DA, is a DEI hire cause shes a woman and shes black. Double whammy.
Joe Biden, an old white guy, is the ‘best person for the job’ regardless of skin color hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom