• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Trump can't book talent for inauguration. Trump Tweet: Nuh uh, your face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Lol, Mike Pence just cant wait.

Live footage of Mike Pence at Trump's inauguration:

N3Ck1EY.png

jiggle

So individual Rocketts will not be required to perform if they don't want to.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/23/506760356/the-rockettes-to-perform-at-donald-trumps-inauguration-whether-they-like-it-or-n

At this rate no one is going perform at this shit show.
Several major acts, including Elton John, Garth Brooks, Celine Dion and Idina Menzel, have reportedly refused to participate in the inauguration celebrations. In response to a question from Vanity Fair about Trump's difficulty locking down performers, Menzel said, "It's karma, baby."
I didn't think it was possible to love Godina Menzel even more

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Would be funny if there was only one Rockette dancing alone with no music.

I know. Just makes me laugh cause a godless worldly asshole has the Mormons greatest group, on his side. Its too perfect.
Sometimes we're just too trusting...oh well.
I'm no longer mormon but would like to declare here and now that if the mormon tabernacle choir sings the following song at the inauguration I will rejoin mormonism.

https://www.lds.org/music/library/childrens-songbook/i-have-two-little-hands?lang=eng

(The song itself is creepy and brainwashy but the title is fun)
Brainwashy...sigh...

Wulfric

So individual Rocketts will not be required to perform if they don't want to.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/23/506760356/the-rockettes-to-perform-at-donald-trumps-inauguration-whether-they-like-it-or-n

At this rate no one is going perform at this shit show.

Good. I know a few of them will want to pick up a few extra hours, but I'm glad the ladies who don't want to go aren't required to. I can just imagine those invitation e-mails from his team going straight in the trash for most of the artists they're contacting.

Trump could always call up the Empire and lend him an orchestra to play the Imperial March.

I'm feeling like at this point even Palpatine would be like, "Oh, yeaaaah, I don't know, Darth Dump. Have you seen the way this thing is turning on Twitter? I have my image to think about. It's not that I don't support you or anything, it's just, the Sith brand..."

ryseing

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten any performers from Liberty University or the like. Falwell was performing fellatio on Trump at the convention.

Ekai

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten any performers from Liberty University or the like. Falwell was performing fellatio on Drumpf at the convention.

He'll get Jimmy Fallon to rub his head of hair for an hour or two and it'll be all good.

Kilau

As active as I am in politics, I have never watched or paid much attention to an inauguration.

When did they become shows? Or have they always been? I guess I just assumed they were pretty standard events out in the winter weather.

As active as I am in politics, I have never watched or paid much attention to an inauguration.

When did they become shows? Or have they always been? I guess I just assumed they were pretty standard events out in the winter weather.

I went to the Bush rally at SMU the night before the election (after I ate a weed cookie) and they had Toby Keith playing and I dunno who else, but I always thought the inauguration was more formal than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom