• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could believe everything that goes on that report but this goes a bit over the top, which makes it smell like crazy talk.

I mean, Im sure the guy has done tremendous orgy parties in the US already, it fits his ego character, I would expect those to surface before believing that he hired prostitutes to pee on him on a bed that obama has slept. In russia. Like irl lol.

A previous post mentioned that this is one of Russia's preferred tactics, make controlled leaks that falsify some information in such a way that sends people off the trail, but with enough veracity in the leaks to ensure that the "victim" (I wretch just referring to Trump as a "victim") is reminded who's really pulling the strings.

I'm not saying that I think it's fake, but if any of the report is fake, 1) the Golden Shower part is most obviously it, and 2) there's precedent in Russia doing it so it's not out of the realm of reality.

avaya

From John schindler (@20committee)

C16Ut7OWIAAnum4

You can take it to the fucking bank that it's real. Signs were all there from his bizarre obsession with birtherism and then Manafort.

More concerned about actual outcomes now.

kmax

I would be baffled if Putin didn't have insurance against Trump if he doesn't behave like a good lap-dog. If the allegations are in fact true, the Russians obviously won't leak them this early in the game. They're investing in Trump as of now.

DopeToast

Banned
I hope whatever happens the truth behind Trump's alleged Russia ties finally comes out. Either he's tied with them, and potentially actions can be taken against him, or he's not tied with them and then he's just and idiot and will be a bad president.

From what I've read I'm inclined to believe at least some of the dossier is true, but really want to wait it out and see if they can verify. Should be an interesting couple of days.

Donos

Don't worry, he's a mess

Sorry.

Well, i didn't expect this presidency to start slow and boring but thisescaletedquickly.jpg.

And it's still absolutely twilight how the next president of the USA is tweeting like a clown while a parody account is tweeting liken it should be.

Isn't the boss of CNN one of Trump's friends? I guess it all really comes down to business. People don't like it when you try to destroy their company.

digdug2k

The funny thing is, if all the Russians have on Trump is some sex tapes, it really doesn't matter. He's already admitted to actual assaulting women and no one cared. I'm guessing he's more worried people will "learn" that he lied about his dick size.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
There have been rumblings that Mattis has been openly feuding with the Transition Team. The Team wants to fill his deprtment with sycophants while he wants Knowledgeable and Experienced Officials.

He may have finally said fuck it now

Well good for him. Wonder what happens now then. Do they suddenly find a replacement or what?

I would be baffled if Putin didn't have insurance against Trump if he doesn't behave like a good lap-dog. If the allegations are in fact true, the russians obviously won't leak them this early in the game. They're investing in Trump as of now.

They're investing in Trump but I don't think anyone expected him to actually win, and now that it's all more public and the pressure is on it's a lot more likely to fall under the scrutiny.

Bluffing your way through the election is hard but clearly doable, but carrying that level of insurance against the POTUS when all this news is coming out and people are constantly looking for links? Someone had to slip up somewhere, they didn't plan this thing to be watertight against the entire Western intelligence community.

I would be baffled if Putin didn't have insurance against Trump if he doesn't behave like a good lap-dog. If the allegations are in fact true, the russians obviously won't leak them this early in the game. They're investing in Trump as of now.

Trump and cabinet need to be seated first. The bickering, time/energy to get them removed will be our own sanctions...will cost hundreds of billions and waste other resources. Trump can not be allowed to take office.

Henkka

Banned
No shit. Also the reason CNN and the news jumped on this now.

Before they couldn't get anyone to confirm it. Intelligence briefing two presidents on it makes it legitimate and raised huge red flags.

They don't bring forum posts from randos to the president's desk.

Nah it's just 4chan prank bro, I read it on r/the_donald

The funny thing is, if all the Russians have on Trump is some sex tapes, it really doesn't matter. He's already admitted to actual assaulting women and no one cared. I'm guessing he's more worried people will "learn" that he lied about his dick size.

It goes beyond the sex tapes, that's only one of 6 different things in the report.

Makonero

Well now he's been collaborating with the Russians. AKA, more dirt to keep him in line. It's a nice cycle they've caught him in.

antonz

Well good for him. Wonder what happens now then. Do they suddenly find a replacement or what?

They would have to pick someone else. Of course right now with all that is going around anyone who would likely say Yes would be shit. Mattis was one of the few good people Trump picked and the only reason he got picked is Trump views him as a General Patton

L Thammy

I could believe everything that goes on that report but this goes a bit over the top, which makes it smell like crazy talk.

I mean, Im sure the guy has done tremendous orgy parties in the US already, it fits his ego character, I would expect those to surface before believing that he hired prostitutes to pee on him on a bed that obama has slept. In russia. Like irl lol.

I feel like there are plenty of people in the GOP (or on /pol/ and the like) who wish they could have done this now. Saving a historically white bed from the legacy of a black president the only way they know how.

avaya

Remember Bush 41 used to be head of the CIA.

I can't imagine Bush 41 was looking forward to having to attend Presidential events with the Orange Hitler...

Isn't the boss of CNN one of Trump's friends? I guess it all really comes down to business. People don't like it when you try to destroy their company.

The boss of CNN is Jess Bewkes, CEO TWX, and he rolls in Hollywood circles and he certainly is not friends with Trump.

I mean, that article indicates that the second hearing that was cancelled was somewhat unusual anyway, and there's no indication he is abandoning the confirmation hearing, so I'm not sure this means much.

It's unusual because he technically isn't qualified to take the post. He hasn't been out of the service for at least 7 years. So the other hearing was scheduled to gain support for a waiver - in which both the House and Senate need to approve.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
They would have to pick someone else. Of course right now with all that is going around anyone who would likely say Yes would be shit. Mattis was one of the few good people Trump picked and the only reason he got picked is Trump views him as a General Patton

Ahh so a little of good then bad. Good for him on finally seeing the light I guess officially.

Guy.brush

The FBI New York office did the investigation on the emails. They are the ones with ties to Giuliani.

The info from McCain went to the FBI counter intelligence division based out Washington DC. They are very secretive as they should be.

Unless the FBI director ran interference or something the two investigations shouldn't be related.

My god this all makes sense now. Didn't know that, thanks for the info!

IrishNinja

The Wall Street Journal just publically identified him by name, because they're fucking jackasses (although it's the next step in verifying whether the report is true or not).

not that the rest of this fuckery isn't gold, but: WSJ isn't hack-ass wikileaks, how are there no consequences for shit like that? jesus

Trump is finally supported by Russia. They bailed him out just like Managort and Assange. He owes them a lot of money.

Any blackmail material is almost a cherry on top.

TS-08

It's unusual because he technically isn't qualified to take the post. He hasn't been out of the service for at least 7 years. So the other hearing was scheduled to gain support for a waiver - in which both the House and Senate need to approve.

I'm aware. Still doesn't mean much by itself. Obviously if he cancels on the confirmation hearing that might signal something.

L Thammy

He didn't admit to a specific incident though, did he? I don't think you can get charged with that. If he did, that could have been grounds for impeachment.

Guevara

Boy, politics can be awfully petty and personal:

Obama burned Trump down in 2015 because of the birther bs
Which is why Trump got real about running for president...
And he burned JEB down in the primary...
and now JEB kneecaps Trump at the finish line

Ponn

Banned
Jeb Bush may just win the "right side of history" award for this century

I hate dynasty's in politics but I said during the primaries he was the best out of that bunch of douchebags. He wasn't a bad governor here in Florida, certainly not a fucking Rick Scott. Him losing so bad was a clear sign the GOP base has went off a fucking cliff.

JohnsonUT

Don't forget McCain's role.

If there's an actual video of Trump being pissed on by prostitutes it will make "grab her by the pussy" look like "byah!".

cress2000

It would have been completely impossible for this dude to stay anonymous. He was the CEO of a private intelligence gathering firm that worked with multiple US political campaigns. You could probably out him from looking at public linked-in profiles.

That's not really a great excuse to leak his name. I don't see the point of doing so unless to draw (unneeded) attention toward him. Shows Murdoch's colors brightly in this case.

riotous

Banned

You are forgetting the whole "sex tape led to treason" aspect.

Even beyond that; a video of him enjoying piss play is a far cry from the tape that was dismissed as locker room talk.

The "Y matter, Trump already did X and he was still elected," is akin to slippery slope arguments. We live in a country where starting wars based on lies is less of a big deal than not wearing a flag pendant to some people; so what they may or may not take offense to is hard to predict. Sexual kinks are generally scoffed at far more than a man being sexually aggressive.

The revenge of the guac bowl merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom