• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zophar

Trump will (likely) fuck us internationally.

Pence will more-than-likely fuck us over domestically, especially the LGBTQ community.

Trump would fuck is both domestically and internationally. Pence would just do the former and with half the severity. Pence doesn't have the authoritarian zeal Trump has and would not pettily destroy the press and other countless democratic institutions.

The two possible outcomes for this are honestly crazy. Either journalism completely implodes or it's the biggest scandal in American history.

For now I'll just laugh at the piss pins and wait for confirmation because I have no idea what to believe anymore.
Or it just goes away as we move on to the next thing as it won't be proven real or fake.

The two possible outcomes for this are honestly crazy. Either journalism completely implodes or it's the biggest scandal in American history.

For now I'll just laugh at the piss pins and wait for confirmation because I have no idea what to believe anymore.

I could see it being somewhere in the middle, but there's way too much heat on this for 'nothing to happen' or 'it'll just go away'

CNN basically set things up to handle it in the normal news manner

Then Buzzfeed woke up after having a bender and decided FUCK IT

Or it just goes away as we move on to the next thing as it won't be proven real or fake.

There's way too much juice on the gossip (PISS) and political (TREASON) sides for it to just disappate

Damn my bad I just typed in trump + piss and that's what the first hit was. I've been at work all day and am trying to catch up I apologize for offending you or anyone else.

What you see in your results it's based on your search/history/clicks though. Maybe, just maybe you should be more thoughtful on where you get the "news".

KHarvey16

Actually, that thread proves the opposite.

Whether he gave it directly to Buzzfeed or if /pol/ gave it to him is irrelevant. They seemed to have sent in as an anonymous source/investigator.

What was most interesting was this: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C12uXoYUcAAU6gK.jpg:large
which I found in there.

Definitely makes sense as /pol/ now, especially considering all the misspellings and errors in it.

That's not in the report.

UberTag

This would be the perfect time for aliens to invade us and see what is happening. Right at this very moment.
giphy.gif

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
this feels like pizzagate again. like all your wildest dreams and dislikes about a person are somehow validated by some absurd story that somebody had the gall to publish. very silly.

A+ jokes tho so theres that.

This would be exactly like pizzagate if Hilary was constantly defending pedophiles and human traffickers for absolutely no discernible reason throughout her entire campaign, and then the CIA and FBI briefed the president about how they had evidence that she was running a child sex trafficking ring out of the basements of DC and Bushwick Brooklyn pizza restaurants.

pestul

I have to laugh at people saying that Pence would slide into the presidency. This is uncharted waters in US history if it is true. There's no way they'd let this Republican government just slide in without a huge investigation.

If this turns out to be true and goes big, 2018 and 2020 are going to be brutal elections. At this point, I think Evan McMullin is the only Republican without at least some Trump-Stink on him.

I'll make popcorn.

Do you have any idea how fucking weird it is for me to see a massive scandal drop that has

Buzzfeed kicking it off
4chan of all places claiming hoax

Ithil

So funny how the Trunpsters are latching onto 4Chan praying it's fake. Lmfao
After all, who is more trustworthy than people from 4chan?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Trump would fuck is both domestically and internationally. Pence would just do the former and with half the severity. Pence doesn't have the authoritarian zeal Trump has and would not pettily destroy the press and other countless democratic institutions.

I think you're severely underestimating the possibilities of what Pence would do if he could 'get away with it' (all in the name of Christ), but at the same time I'll not belabor the point.

Trump would, at the very least, be someone who'd just rubber stamp a lot of stuff the Republicans sent his way, agreed.

I could see it being somewhere in the middle, but there's way too much heat on this for 'nothing to happen' or 'it'll just go away'

CNN basically set things up to handle it in the normal news manner

Then Buzzfeed woke up after having a bender and decided FUCK IT

There's way too much juice on the gossip (PISS) and political (TREASON) sides for it to just disappate

at this point im just expecting piss meme jokes for the next 4 years, nothing substantial is going to really happen on the treason front unless some solid proof comes out(and it's already overshadowed by the piss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom