• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
gah, I just got home

I'm a missing a good one? Is he killing it tonight?

All three have gotten in good lines.

Kasich sounds reasonable.

Carson spoke like twice then Jigglypuff'd.

Maddness

So who's playing Trump, Rubio and Cruz in the HBO Movie "Great Again" the sequel to "Game Change"?

I vote Gary Busey for Donald Trump.

Sianos

CcG-lGlWoAA0vnS.jpg

Closed captioning gave up.
hahahaha

trump: i can't take sides... but lowkey i'm so pro-isreal

Oddduck

Marco Rubio hasn't won a single state. Not Iowa, not New Hampshire, not South Carolina, not Nevada. At least Cruz won Iowa.

I don't know how the Republican party can feel so confident in Rubio's ability to beat Clinton. It looks so silly to see them rally around him.

That was, like, a shockingly good answer by Trump. Rubio putting that up earlier today gave him time to come up with a good reply it seems.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm sorry--is what Cruz said about Iran and the $7000 true?

"I want to bring peace and we won't be able to do that by calling their neighbors the bad guys but I am pro- Israel"

trump is a master politician at times

Ashodin

Trump is right, all the questions really are shot at Trump, which will look favorably on Trump's numbers more than anything. His base loves the fact that they're trying to take him out and it makes him stronger.

Bowdz

Marco Rubio hasn't won a single state. Not Iowa, not New Hampshire, not South Carolina, not Nevada. At least Cruz won Iowa.

I don't know how the Republican party can feel so confident in Rubio's ability to beat Clinton. It looks so silly to see them rally around him.

The general is a completely different beast than the primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom