• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
omg that was sad Carson lol smh

"can somebody attack me... please"

Riddler

trump's response to all questions

MK2ShaoKahnStanding.gif

He looks like he is getting Wasted. He's repeating things over and over again. No substance and it's starting to sound like someone's uncle bragging over and over again. What are you watching?

sangreal

These guys are kidding themselves if they think Trump's voters give a shit about his Israel stances

No, this is total BS. Trump just repeats the same shallow slogans and non-answers again and again and again. And he even does it in a context where he's supposed to give more substantive answers, but that's because he has absolutely nothing to say. It's an evasion on his part to hide his lack of substance. Trump is more of a hollow suit than Rubio is. He's just better at duping people.

I'm not saying Trump has any substance, I'm saying that there is nothing unusual about repeating his empty promises. That's normal political messaging. It's not the same as what Rubio did (and conitinues to do -- look at that premade watch ad from the line he rehearsed on trump being a watch salesman). Trump's repetition is off the cuff, Rubio's isn't.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He looks like he is getting Wasted. He's repeating things over and over again. No substance and it's starting to sound like someone's uncle bragging over and over again. What are you watching?

He's still getting memorable zingers in, which matters.

Wolf Blitzer is THE WORST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom