• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

latest

But...we're super close allies with SK and Japan to the point were almost occupying them, is he stupid?

Yup. It's such a stupid thing he said. They're our damn allies, why is that a bad thing?

"Assert ourselves as America"

Yes Kasich, this is america

LOL TRUMP WAS MOCKING HIM

docbon

He looks like he is getting Wasted. He's repeating things over and over again. No substance and it's starting to sound like someone's uncle bragging over and over again. What are you watching?

Watching some empty suits get bodied by the TEFLON DON.

And Kasich staying out of it at all costs.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Carson actively pointing out that no one cares to even acknowledge he's part of the race. Heh.

El Aleph

Banned
Honestly, his supporters are better than Cruz or Rubio supporters.

Cruz isn't a joke, but he's a snake. I'd rather the joke please.

No, Trump supporters are far far worse than Cruz supporters. I'm a liberal and I disagree with Cruz about almost everything, but he's a smart guy who articulates a coherent and well-considered vision of governance. He has genuine substance, and many of his supporters know what they're getting when they support him. They're able to defend their candidate with intelligence.

Trump supporters are irrational, bottom-of-the-barrel morons who vote for a candidate for completely dumb and superficial reasons, and are unable to defend their support for Trump beyond gut feelings and juvenile impulses. And when you point this out, they refuse to listen to reason. They just reinforce their stupidity. They are far more embarrassing for the country.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump hitting Cruz hard on the deceit. Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom