• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

You want to know who it was that ganged up on me, bullied me, beat me up, and made my life a living hell? The black kids. It wasn’t the white kids. It wasn’t the hispanic kids. It was the black kids. I still remember how they would also bully the German bus driver, yelling “scheissekopf” (shithead) and other words in his language. My dad was stationed in West Germany before the Berlin Wall fell, and I was there to see Germany unified.

Tangentially related, as a white person looking back it's only other white people that bullied me or gave me shit. Minorities were always "If, you're cool, then we cool" attitude. It's shitty but it seems that Asians are the one group everyone feels they can punch down on.

SonGoku

Guys and Girls... you really need to read this thread. The implosion and anger for ResetEra and the mods is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Some people requesting self-bans and some just leaving ResetEra lol!

Not long till the whole place blows up.

"In our effort to remove Trump from Office, everything is allowed just to remove him."
I mean the mental gymnastics they go through... whowe.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we...t-sexual-assault-victims-on-this-site.181172/ (especially the last pages are a doozy)

EDIT: added a picture

DOUSTRj.png

aw083gy.png

Their tears and seething will be glorious when Trump wins
good thing they banned this hatemonger

B1gXQgO.jpg
more banned hatemongers

7khmhGR.jpg
I feel like im not woke enough to understand what the fuck they are talking about
or maybe im too spanish to understand their dialect

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
There's just too much to quote. Also I think Hobbes might be back to incident manager soon! He's kissing a LOT of furry ass.
I have an open spoiler for Hobbes hoping to regain the incident manager title. A white man kissing Nepenthe's ass will not work unless you have power on that board. If you are a white man with power on Resetera then the black people will kiss your ass and allow you to use the N-word without punishment. Exanple, see B-Dubs.

However, I'll defend Slayven on this as he has actively tried to resign since the ERA GM was exposed as a transpobic racist. The only problem is he can't spell resign.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte

Imagine being such a fuckin simp that you would ask this question lmao

because they are everything they pretend not to be. Next thread there: Is everyone a pedo?????

They make the most miserable, pathetic people mods there and they just ban everyone that triggers their weak little minds.

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Can someone please inform me, what is ReserEra and why is there such a craze surrounding this term?

I saw a forum called ResetEra, it looked like a simple gaming forum, not far off from this one...so what is the drama with it?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Can someone please inform me, what is ReserEra and why is there such a craze surrounding this term?

I saw a forum called ResetEra, it looked like a simple gaming forum, not far off from this one...so what is the drama with it?
I think brief look at their off-topic (EtcetEra), trust me it's going to take long to find out what is wrong. And ResetEra consists from people, which who were once in here before mass exodus.

short version
Resetera is an open and friendly place that is the bonfire of discussion of games and popular culture with a small amount of politics ran by some of the most diverse and level headed moderators

now....everything I just said ....is the opposite and the only thing true is it’s a bonfire

It’s overtaking 4chan as the toilet wall of the internet

they are approaching 14k bans...I think that’s about 1/3their user base they have banned

Last edited:

Nepenthe even put their own post as threadmark and called it "Pretty amazing and thorough response". You can't make this shit up.

And WTF at all the responses that say "yes, all whites are racist". Imagine acting so morally righteous while being so blatantly racist. The more racist you are with white people, the more progressive you are, apparently.

Fuck those racist morons.

cormack12

Gold Member
From the farms

1586834058716-png.1229453

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Screencaps of that white thread are aamzing. It's full of white guilt and people basically saying 'well, all my influences are and have been racist so I accept I'm a racist but I'm doing much better now'. On the most progressive of forums. You couldn't make this shit up. On the other hand, all these brave white people who broke out the shackles of systemic racism apparently post on resetERA. Anyone who doesn't post on era hasn't been through the 'struggle' and should be called human garbage and pieces of shit.

It's a race to the bottom where basically lowering your self worth, calling yourself out and pledging fealty to ugly virgins gives you value in a communty of deranged wall lickers. And the normal posters are looking round like wtf?

And WTF at all the responses that say "yes, all whites are racist". Imagine acting so morally righteous while being so blatantly racist. The more racist you are with white people, the more progressive you are, apparently.

They cannot distinguish between colorism, ethnicity and race. They lump them all together as it's most convenient. Instead of reading era, they need to read some actual books and furthermore comprehend them.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
God, they hate themselves so much. So much white guilt. Or pretend white guilt anyway lol. Sad. It's no wonder so many of them are jobless, partnerless, directionless cowards.

God, they hate themselves so much. So much white guilt. Or pretend white guilt anyway lol. Sad. It's no wonder so many of them are jobless, partnerless, directionless cowards.
Would be curious to see what they would think if you could go and have a medical procedure to make yourself black like Kirk Lazerous
would that be considered a medical blackface?...or would it be a transition?

Saiyu

This can't be real I mean come on. I actually thought it was going to be a parody/troll until I saw it went on for eleven pages..

Mochilador

Nepenthe even put their own post as threadmark and called it "Pretty amazing and thorough response". You can't make this shit up.

Holy shit, "Pretty amazing and thorough response". :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
That thread is a fucking disgrace in so many god damn ways. I'm just glad so many members of Era are against the idea. Yeah there are alot of very loud voices using racism to combat racism in there, but the majority of the forum thankfully disagrees with their misguided assumptions and opinions.

I just wish the mods would step up and actually make a stand against it, but I know that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
That thread is a fucking disgrace in so many god damn ways. I'm just glad so many members of Era are against the idea. Yeah there are alot of very loud voices using racism to combat racism in there, but the majority of the forum thankfully disagrees with their misguided assumptions and opinions.

I just wish the mods would step up and actually make a stand against it, but I know that's not going to happen.
Maybe you should step up. Or is your digital soapbox more precious to you?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol when your thread on Americans being CrAzY CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiStS about Covid has Media Guardian of Truth Wapo backing up the conspiracies

9Al1MO9.jpg

yes, the news reporting facts is "not gonna help"

Tangentially related, as a white person looking back it's only other white people that bullied me or gave me shit. Minorities were always "If, you're cool, then we cool" attitude. It's shitty but it seems that Asians are the one group everyone feels they can punch down on.
Thinking back now, when was the flip? Seems like only a few years ago asians (Japanese,Chinese, etc...) were a "protected class".

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol "what if the media started calling Trump out?" every time i see this take it makes me laugh.

OzJePr6.jpg

what this fool doesn't realize is CNN is airing ALL of his live conferences because they bring in the eyeballs. they did not cover Obama's nearly as much. they know Trump brings the ratings. maybe a lot of those ratings are hate watches, but a watch is a watch. little tantrums like this CNN guy are chum thrown out so that rubes like this keeps tuning in to the Trump "Hate".

just so funny these people think that the news needs to cover Trump MORE. they are so addicted to the Trump content. it's hilarious.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
a4NLfS2.jpg

yes... so good of CNN to tell you what to think. good thing you have a private news entertainment company who tells you what to think politically. thank god you don't fall for propoganda, no, you just watch a news network that tells you what to think about every political topic. they are all coordinated! yes every single reporter on CNN shares the same opinion. the one you should have!

the irony of these hysterical reporters telling people what politics to have, and they are screaming about propoganda, LOOOOL

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Another Star Wars thread. Never get tired of that crossing eden being completely destroyed by anyone with a brain. They are the exact embodiement of that section of the review by Mauler was it? Can't be arsed to dig it out, was like 6 hours of review material. But he basically says, pulling something that's so broad and then trying to say it was the central theme is idiotic, then he proves how he can do it with about 3/4 different themes like resurrection etc. Hilarious.

It's like when you see one thing, and then make everything else 'fit' to support that one point. To the point of having a hard drive full of gifs and still being clowned in the thread. Then the back and forth of trying to not take the L and agree a middle ground on a technicality. But it's era in a nutshell

Captain Marvel is awesome because of Brie Larson
TLJ is awesome because of Rian Johnson
Bird of Prey has the best combat and was he best film because of Margot Robbie
Assassins Creed Odyssey is the best becuse of Kassandra

For the record, I think the all the films in the ST are about the level of Superman Returns. I didn't mind them, they're decent enough but they're like a layer of icing without a cake to decorate.
imagine being a modern star wars fanboy aaaaaaaand an ubisoft fanboy, probably the worst combo ever existed in terms of shitty taste.

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
a4NLfS2.jpg

yes... so good of CNN to tell you what to think. good thing you have a private news entertainment company who tells you what to think politically. thank god you don't fall for propoganda, no, you just watch a news network that tells you what to think about every political topic. they are all coordinated! yes every single reporter on CNN shares the same opinion. the one you should have!

the irony of these hysterical reporters telling people what politics to have, and they are screaming about propoganda, LOOOOL

"I, an intellectual, asked my parents... er roommates, to turn on CNN so I could pretend to be worldly and informed. But not too much, since it's CNN. What I saw was a bunch of people who were speaking directly to me saying exactly what I wanted to hear. Good thing I wasn't watching FN. Those propaganda artists are awful and misinforming people by telling them what they want to hear."

nush

Credit to the farms for this spot.

G792LSk.png

He's obviously been hate reading about himself outside of Ree and recognized his defining feature is that he's pig shit thick unable to spell.

So what's the problem? Obviously it was his old keyboard that needed replacing. Now any future spelling and grammar errors are because he's got a new keyboard!

6 months from now he still wont be able to do text based communications with any accuracy.

cormack12

Gold Member
Gotta love ree, start a thread about the censoring of a subreddit. Get dogpiled for spreading a conspiracy theory about Riot being owned by CCP. Do not get dogpiled for spreading conspiracy theory about bought and paid for mods by Riot on Reddit. It's like classroom politics

tenor.gif

Ymir

Credit to the farms for this spot.

G792LSk.png

He's obviously been hate reading about himself outside of Ree and recognized his defining feature is that he's pig shit thick unable to spell.

So what's the problem? Obviously it was his old keyboard that needed replacing. Now any future spelling and grammar errors are because he's got a new keyboard!

6 months from now he still wont be able to do text based communications with any accuracy.
I think he's actually saying the opposite.... He can't figure out his new keyboard so expect typos because it's a new keyboard to get used to... I've never had that consistent of typos or issues when getting new keyboard so more than a little confused on the logic.

nush

LOL TrumpFlu

CG85xxb.jpg

somehow i don't think you are going to be able to convince anyone outside your TDS damaged bubble that the China flu came from Trump

Yeah.. Trump who they have hated for years was somehow supposed to save them from the flu. There NO OTHER COUNTRY that is also suffering from the pandemic right now, this is all Trumps fault.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
9NgOolj.jpg

the people who went from Obama to Trump despite Obama endorsing Hillary are now going to vote against Trump bc of Obama endorsing Biden

2c96c30c5b1bafbd7436cf5f39a5aec8.jpg

i love how assured of being right they are. "Wrong." lol.

utterly deluded.

Last edited:

Why ask a site full of self loathing white people? Are non whites that hard to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom