• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertdroog

Credit to the farms for this spot.

G792LSk.png

He's obviously been hate reading about himself outside of Ree and recognized his defining feature is that he's pig shit thick unable to spell.

So what's the problem? Obviously it was his old keyboard that needed replacing. Now any future spelling and grammar errors are because he's got a new keyboard!

6 months from now he still wont be able to do text based communications with any accuracy.
Blaming the keyboard for your inability to spell is akin to blaming the spoon for the reason you are fat.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Tangentially related, as a white person looking back it's only other white people that bullied me or gave me shit. Minorities were always "If, you're cool, then we cool" attitude. It's shitty but it seems that Asians are the one group everyone feels they can punch down on.
Yep, Asians are the easy target. What’s worse is being half-Asian, some Asians give you the side eye, or pretend you aren’t worth acknowledging. So you’re getting the cold shoulder experience from all angles, regardless of race. Hell, my Asian half of the family is racist as all get-out towards black people.

My anecdote where I screeched for several paragraphs talked of my experiences at that moment in time, but I got bullied a ton by the racist white kids when the family returned to the US. From personal experience, racism revolves heavily around the demographics. Strength in numbers, etc. Black kids were as big a minority as the Asian kids in the school I went to for a few years in nowhere Pennsylvania, so it was all from the white kids. Heard the n word dropped plenty of times alongside the ching-chong commentary.

Long story short, as any sane person knows, racism permeates all demographics. It’s everywhere. Opening a conversation on the subject with “all white people are racist” is hilariously lacking in self-awareness. Having lived in so many places and experiencing racism from every demographic, it’s impossible for me to not scoff at such a one-size-fits-all statement.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

G792LSk.png

He's obviously been hate reading about himself outside of Ree and recognized his defining feature is that he's pig shit thick unable to spell.

So what's the problem? Obviously it was his old keyboard that needed replacing. Now any future spelling and grammar errors are because he's got a new keyboard!

6 months from now he still wont be able to do text based communications with any accuracy.
What fucking keyboard does he have/had? Qwerty keyboards have been in use for decades. Slayven, new keyboard or not, we always expect typos you illiterate fuck.

Will someone do me a favour and read this to this idiot?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That thread is a fucking disgrace in so many god damn ways. I'm just glad so many members of Era are against the idea. Yeah there are alot of very loud voices using racism to combat racism in there, but the majority of the forum thankfully disagrees with their misguided assumptions and opinions.

I just wish the mods would step up and actually make a stand against it, but I know that's not going to happen.

"The mods" endorse it, that's why. Saved you the trouble of the "deep think".

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

G792LSk.png

Does this mofo not hear himself talk? He types like he talks. Head dribbled up and down the court.

I also tend to buy keyboards where the letters move round. I like to live on the edge though.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ionian

I make typos all the time, generally catch them with an edit after posting because I'm only half a moron.

The idea of Slayven reading about his lack of abilty to form a coherent sentence and blaming it on a "new keyboard" is truly hilarious.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the question of are all white people racist is now at 17 pages.

the thread about the NYT covering up a rape because the politician involved told them to is at 3 pages.

both threads were posted yesterday.

really tells you where their priorities lie.

Last edited:

600Breezy

"The mods" endorse it, that's why. Saved you the trouble of the "deep think".

The good news is only 13% of reee thinks all white people are racist. When you deduct sjw, white guilt and retard tax, and convert it into a real world percentage, that means about 1-2% actually think all white people are racist.

totally clears white people, thank you!

teezzy

Banned
What blows my mind about Era are the threads where people continue to call for even stricter moderation

They always need to talk about "this" or "that" in an effort to increase the censorship of the site's userbase even further. If you cant handle an honest discussion about a touchy subject then stay the fuck out of those threads or, better yet, discussion forums entirely. Dear lord.

How safe does a space have to be? How do these people exist in the real world?

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
What blows my mind about Era are the threads where people continue to call for even stricter moderation

They always need to talk about "this" or "that" in an effort to increase the censorship of the site's userbase even further. If you cant handle an honest discussion about a touchy subject then stay the fuck out of those threads or, better yet, discussion forums entirely. Dear lord.

How safe does a space have to be? How do these people exist in the real world?

that forum has 0 real discussion anymore. What the loser mods decide is okay gets talked about.

teezzy

Banned
That Redmercury dude is easily one of the most annoying dudes on the forum.

What blows my mind is how many people there fail to realize that at the end of the day, Era is only a video game message board. They're so hung up on their own self importance as if anything they post there actually matters more than a turd in the wind.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
holy shit at that poll.

this is the real test to show how many people actually care about women and how many are true SJW hypocrites.

SHNtfkZ.jpg

sorry, assault victims, seems like Biden is gaining.

really, it's kind of insulting that this has not been locked. is this for real? what are mods doing?

Last edited:

nush

Lol so much anger and a couple meltdowns already. RedMercury apologizing that he could have made a better thread. It’s literally a house on fire lol

and...locked. Not that he'll get a ban for ban baiting but he flew way too close to the sun that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom