• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Resetera gets another large donation from the CCP

UvdWWuM.png

Idiot forgets it was Japan that attacked the U.S first with Germany/Italy declaring war afterwards. Although none of that changes Germans/Italians were still interned anyway.

Also, he didn't even attempt to argue against dehumanizing Russians. So it's ok to hate them by Reset's logic.

Last edited:

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I'm by Chapter 16 of FFVII Remake (no spoilers) but how the fuck did it take around 60 hours for the suicidal idiot to finish it. I've went at a snail's pace and still on track to finish it in about half the time. Was he playing it with his feet like Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot?

Red Mercury v Hobbes. Troll v Incident Manager with zero incidents managed. Let them fight.

Also Ketkat banned for 2 weeks for shit stirring over several days. Finally bit the bullet and took a mod down to do it. Take Nepenthe next please.
Tech shouldnt have Ketkat been perm banned a while ago and a bunch a man babies threw a fit and they unbanned them....talk about favouritism

Well the twitter account hasnt updated since March 27, so its either been DDOS'd to oblivion or became self aware and decided for its own sanity to socially distance itself from that utter shitshow of a forum.

Kiwi Farms moved to a new server, so there may be some kind of issue there because Null was hosting it.

Last edited:
prjdE0c.jpg

the CCP dick sucking is so disgusting. "you're making it really hard to be civil here"? this poster is talking about literal concentration camps where ethnic minorities are having their bodies harvested for organs and this asshole is BUT MAH CIVILITY!

I find it hard to believe that "Asian-Era" has any kind of broad demographic of Asians - they are either all 3rd gen+ Asian American/Europeans who lost their culture and think Asians are a homogeneous ethnicity or are Chinese. No Korean or Japanese person is going to be offended by specifically shittalking China.

This is the second post in a thread.

LlD6ohZ.png

They just need to change their logo at this point to reflect their true intentions.

DCCAHQz.jpg

This is that same dumb thing. What do "Asian members" have to do with shittalking China? Much of Asia hates China too. All these worldly, culturally enriched people have no idea what the real world looks like.

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
snowflake anyone?

FRAGILITY ANYONE????
bOqutQD.jpg

stop posting! you're hurting our fee-fees! you embarassed me! i need to be banned! ahhhh!

(btw no idea why but Era doesn't show avatars for me anymore. could be a blessing)

Link? This thread seems like a good read.

June

Not gonna lie it feels good coming back and seeing my last off-topic post arguing against crazy accusations of misogyny.

edit: pretty crazy seeing the forum death-spiral in real time though. Was just a matter of time after they made it a bannable position to not blindly believe any accusations of sexual misconduct. I gave up after the Jussie Smollett thread.

That thread was hilarious for being such indisputable evidence of bias.

Bunch of people banned for not instantly believing one side of a story - quickly proven right to be cautious in their determination.

And as far as I'm aware that was basically all swept under the rug. No apologies or unbannings. Just kind of.. moved on.

JSoup

Banned
snowflake anyone?

FRAGILITY ANYONE????
bOqutQD.jpg

stop posting! you're hurting our fee-fees! you embarassed me! i need to be banned! ahhhh!

(btw no idea why but Era doesn't show avatars for me anymore. could be a blessing)

Hey, Faust Faust , remember when I was telling you the real point where a community breaks down is when two mods who disagree do so publicly?
Here's an example of that in happening in real time.

Ymir

US politics thread is just mod whining and meta commentary rn
Lol there's so much in that thread. Poodlestrike comes off as an absolute bitch with his horseshit, has to run and get B-Dubs to help bridge the gap and they're still failing. People saying the board has fallen, B-Dubs running out of fingers to fix all these holes in the boat...

I don't know what it is about Sunday's but they always bring action packed adventure from reeeeera.

Now B-Dubs is the victim, even he feels unsafe posting in Politics-ERA

Dial up the bans!

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
oh shit did not realize Kirblar got banned. he was one of the loudest most obnoxious establishment libs, wonder what went down. posted constantly in political threads and the biggest cheerleader for the Dems. so many of these types were wither banned or apparently quit the site over the weekend.

what happened? was it that Biden ad? lol campaign season hasn't even begun.

Last edited:

Ymir

Lol Poodlestrike claims he doesn't remember saying shit after trying to call out their discord and then immediately tells them to retract the proof of him saying it. Is Poodlestrike just like B-Dubs?

Lol, it was a long time ago.... Like a whole month ago

These are the superior beings who are role models of how we should all act. *applause*

Appleprosy

I have nothing but postives from MC, but I'm not there anymore. I've stepped away from PC and back to console and that's a PC-heavy forum. Nobody treated people like shit over politics and beliefs.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
One actually started up a few weeks ago, it's invite only. They've been sending them around on the Discords.

Honestly hope it works out.
No, really. If it's all people who left here because they wanted something supposedly better and then learned that the better they left for is all kinds of worse, I have an honest hope they'll try to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom