• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLtown

“Non-Traditional” Lifestyle Decisions You’ve Made

- "I live at home"
- "I don't want a relationship"
- "I don't want kids"
- "I live at home"
- "I hate/don't want to work"
- "I live at home"
- "Scared to drive"
- "I live at home"
- "I live at home"
- "I live at home"
- "I live at home"
- "I live at home"
- "I live at home"
- "I live at home"
- "I live at home"

Fucking hell, lol. Why have so many of them never driven a car? That doesn't seem normal.

I like how that one mod's example of living a non-traditional lifestyle is "not using a wallet", haha!

Last edited:

pulga

Banned
Sabrina is the only pretty young woman on the site. Of course she was going to get perma'd eventually with some whiney-ass reason like "hostility against staff".

b6c.gif

now how you gonna say a thing like that and bring no receipts

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
b6c.gif

now how you gonna say a thing like that and bring no receipts

She's posted her pics on the site for a while. I'm not a thirsting pervert so I never saved any, I just noticed it. You can see her doing ballerina work in her profile.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Sabrina is the only pretty young woman on the site. Of course she was going to get perma'd eventually with some whiney-ass reason like "hostility against staff".
Someone recruit her here. She’d appreciate a website where people aren’t intimidated by and try to suppress the beauty of women.

UnNamed

Banned
At this point, REE has become a containment site. All the people who either can't post on the internet with normal folk or have otherwise become so used to the madness that there is no going back aren't going to be able to just set up shop any old place. It's going to be a hilarious headache when it all finally implodes.
Well, you know, me and lot of people here and on the internet wouldn't care about Resetera if only some things were different from the start.

We wouldn't care if, instead of resetera.com, they named the site incelgaming.com or transgaming.net or else, this would be more honest. I have no problem with a site created exclusively for who have poor social skills or other troubles, as I don't care about many incels forums, or cutyourwrists communities, and so on.

I have trouble with a site who claim it is:
-"a better alternative to Neogaf";
-"an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry" ...with more than 1000 permabans and over 14k banned for various reasons, developers fired for their whims, and at least one dead.
-"the pulse of gaming industry" started with more than 40K users from Neogaf registered in the first three months, and only a very slow rise in more than 2 years. "the most popular independent gaming forum on the internet as measured by traffic" thanks to the effort of others. I wonder how many user they would have with a fresh start and no momentum from GAF.
-and, of course, being repeatedly judged in what I do/say by people with no morality, skills or education.

Not counting the credit the site still have despite all the mess, until something very big will happen and developers and big VG sites will turn their back to them.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
This is the second post in a thread.

LlD6ohZ.png

They just need to change their logo at this point to reflect their true intentions.

DCCAHQz.jpg

JordanN

Banned
Also, in what universe does a Democrat release an ad criticizing Trump for not closing the borders sooner?

Is Joe Biden secretly our guy?

Edit: Also, check out this turbocuck.
kBC9OU0.png

Newsflash: People who come or live in China are called Chinese. Holy shit, how is this controversial?
Do we not call people from America, Americans? People from Canada are Canadians? But Chinese people coming from China is racist now?

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
This is the second post in a thread.

LlD6ohZ.png

They just need to change their logo at this point to reflect their true intentions.

DCCAHQz.jpg
Why would Asian people be upset if a ResetERA member shat on China? I understand a Chinese person getting upset but why would for example a Korean person, Japanese person, Thai person or Vietnamese person be upset with another country's reputation being attacked? Why are all Asian treated as one country? They have different culture and history and some countries historically don't like each other.

I'm Irish and I wouldn't give two shits about people slating England. I don't hate English people but I'm not going to get upset about someone having a cut off them.

JordanN

Banned
Why would Asian people be upset if a ResetERA member shat on China? I understand a Chinese person getting upset but why would for example a Korean person, Japanese person, Thai person or Vietnamese person be upset with another country's reputation being attacked? Why are all Asian treated as one country? They have different culture and history and some countries historically don't like each other.

I'm Irish and I wouldn't give two shits about people slating England. I don't hate English people but I'm not going to get upset about someone having a cut off them.
Wouldn't surprise me if Resetera thinks all Asians are the same. :ROFLMAO:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

They love to generalize people. It's kinda what they do. Also, I thought the term "Asian" was deemed racists by these types? Oh, I forgot they racists s fuck.

Ymir

Lol, another mod is stepping down on Restera. The turnover continues

nush

Quick, Hobbes now's your chance!

TrainedRage

Banned

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)

The main thing I'm seeing is KetKat banned at the top of the page (not sure for what post).

Aw shit. Here we go again.

Edit: here it is: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us...ntining-poliera.178039/page-190#post-31740105

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I'm by Chapter 16 of FFVII Remake (no spoilers) but how the fuck did it take around 60 hours for the suicidal idiot to finish it. I've went at a snail's pace and still on track to finish it in about half the time. Was he playing it with his feet like Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot?

Quick, Hobbes now's your chance!
Red Mercury v Hobbes. Troll v Incident Manager with zero incidents managed. Let them fight.

Also Ketkat banned for 2 weeks for shit stirring over several days. Finally bit the bullet and took a mod down to do it. Take Nepenthe next please.

nush

Also Ketkat banned for 2 weeks for shit stirring over several days. Finally bit the bullet and took a mod down to do it. Take Nepenthe next please.

She only comes back to stir shit, seems like after the big trans uprising that was caused by her ban she actually lost interest in Ree. Guess she found out she's no longer ban immune.

TrainedRage

Banned

Movement of Jah people

"Open your eyes and look within; are you satisfied with the life you're livin"?

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned

First thing I noticed when I clicked your link is that they banned Ketkat. Is there going to be another uprising?

Edit: Beaten above.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Oh no. This place got much better after all of them migrated. We don't want resetera to fall down and these people to come back

Dick Jones

Gold Member
She only comes back to stir shit, seems like after the big trans uprising that was caused by her ban she actually lost interest in Ree. Guess she found out she's no longer ban immune.
The first thing I thought of when I saw Ketkat was banned was
I9oybCy.gif

Transpeople assemble!

Transpeople will finish off ERA, I wonder if the trans townhall meeting will result in Ketkat getting the moderator position. If she does kill off ERA I nominate her for Neogaf's person of the year.😂😂😂

spootime

It must be funny watching old accounts coming back realising the grass wasn’t greener on the other side 😂

Not gonna lie it feels good coming back and seeing my last off-topic post arguing against crazy accusations of misogyny.

edit: pretty crazy seeing the forum death-spiral in real time though. Was just a matter of time after they made it a bannable position to not blindly believe any accusations of sexual misconduct. I gave up after the Jussie Smollett thread.

Last edited:

Mohonky

Fucking hell, lol. Why have so many of them never driven a car? That doesn't seem normal.

You're talking about individuals who think living anywhere outside of the inner city is like leaving the city in Judge Dredd, a wasteland of racist bigoted assholes just waiting to kill them. A culture-less desert.

Hell most of them want farmers to just fuck off and die; I mean I dont know where they think they'll be getting their food from, but manual labour is only done by slave owning Trumpards according to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom