• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Also, liking Death Note makes you an incel now ... wtf:

Strange, I watched it for the first time with my wife, as an adult. It is the best anime I have watched so far.

Here is an example of a kind of thread that really makes me seethe. I think you used to get this on GAF as well, maybe you still do. Anyway.

Anime. The word you are looking for is Anime. NOT 'media'. This is not a thread about 'media' in general, it's a thread exclusively about fucking anime. What the fuck is it with these people trying to bait users into their anime threads? Fuck off. I don't even really dislike anime, it's not about that. It's like there is passive-aggressive subtext with these threads where the thread creator is asserting that anime IS mainstream media and it's perfectly normal to make a general thread about media but ONLY discuss anime because OF COURSE anime is like 90% of media worth talking about, if not more. That is for granted.

Really pushed my buttons man

Last edited:
Here's a very long winded and shit answer to a question no-one asked

nush

As a British man I can say that that tool does not speak for everyone and many of his points are just reheated TDS from Ree.

VpyqiCW.png

Is factually wrong as the god of comedy can shine at any time, Trump is perfect meme content. Even if you are laughing at him.

But that Twitter fight with North Korea was fucking comedy gold!

ppUpHwO.png

X2dGEal.png

Jezbollah

Usual echo chamber stuff from there. They have no exposure to the real world. I suspect most Brits are utterly indifferent on the POTUS.

I wonder if they ever self reflect on their own reaction to election exit polls? Or heard what the definition of insanity is?

Last edited:

FUBARx89

Imagine caring so much about another countries leader.

Bet he's the type of bell end that doesn't vote.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Man, the Alphabet Mafia is running strong on Reeee I see. Funny how black people on that site are getting treated like garbage especially if they speak up about racism on said site.

Last edited:

SCB3

xQ08FpM.jpg

Slayven I honestly don't know where to start. Is your hatred of Kelsey Grammer because of your lifelong fued with English grammar and you think they are related?

Do you know that both Kevin Sorbo and Kelsey Grammer are singular persons and not plural? I think you getting James Woods correctly was an accident because of this.

Dean Dains? Dean Cain maybe? I would have accepted Dean Kane from you because I don't expect much from you. Again, Dean Cain is singular, he played a person who had two lives on a tv show, it doesn't mean the actor is plural.

Survial?👀 💩💩💩 did your English teachers keep running out of red pens... and patience?

The amount of time ERA moderators hang around primary/elementary schools you'd imagine they'd pick up something educational for a change, rather than children?

Wait, what the fuck did Kevin Sorbo or Dean Cain do? Also, how are they relevant 20 years after their shows went off the air?

eot

Banned
D0YuB5s.png

Who better to mourn?

dottme

D0YuB5s.png

Who better to mourn?
Heu..... we are now at a time where we are looking at Lenin as an example. I feel Resetera cannot surprise me anymore but they are still going crazier and crazier.

Jezbollah

I'm pretty sure most Brits hardly care about their own PM, much less the POTUS. Their voter turnout is as bad as America's.

The most recent UK election had a 67.3% turnout. The 2016 Presidental election had a turnout of 55.7 percent. You have to go back over 100 years to see a turnout of that level over here.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
What in the absolute fuck?

yeah holy shit that's not an attack that's an accurate that's an description of what he did. this asshole deserve special attention cos he is a member of the site? lol

it's funny, the site spends all day blasting billionaires, openly wishing death on "the rich" but the minute one of their own goes to work for the 9th richest man on the planet, for a paywall website, that class solidarity bullshit is out the window

reason #1000th these people are pure hypocrites

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
xQ08FpM.jpg

Slayven I honestly don't know where to start. Is your hatred of Kelsey Grammer because of your lifelong fued with English grammar and you think they are related?

Do you know that both Kevin Sorbo and Kelsey Grammer are singular persons and not plural? I think you getting James Woods correctly was an accident because of this.

Dean Dains? Dean Cain maybe? I would have accepted Dean Kane from you because I don't expect much from you. Again, Dean Cain is singular, he played a person who had two lives on a tv show, it doesn't mean the actor is plural.

Survial?👀 💩💩💩 did your English teachers keep running out of red pens... and patience?

The amount of time ERA moderators hang around primary/elementary schools you'd imagine they'd pick up something educational for a change, rather than children?
raw

Are you a 12 y/o emo chick that hangs out at the mall?

Cowboy Bebop is one of the most overhyped anime of all time, together with Samurai Champloo and everything Ghibli. Only reason these get mentioned more than most anime is because normies don't know more anime besides those and Naruto/One Piece/Digimon/Pokemon.

#shittaste

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Cowboy Bebop is one of the most overhyped anime of all time, together with Samurai Champloo and everything Ghibli. Only reason these get mentioned more than most anime is because normies don't know more anime besides those and Naruto/One Piece/Digimon/Pokemon.

#shittaste
Who is even talking about Bebop

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I
Wait, what the fuck did Kevin Sorbo or Dean Cain do? Also, how are they relevant 20 years after their shows went off the air?
I think Dean Cain wearing glasses on TV confused him for 4 years.

I'm in complete agreement with Slayven on Kevin Sorbo, he wasn't Hercules. Like Highlander, there can only be one..

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

#shittaste
I hope you're being sarcastic

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hey I just wanted to say that I love each and every fucking one of all of you. And although I don’t post much these days (be it here or there), and EVEN if I had death threats over my FFVII-reaction, I still love you all.

Oh and I know the Kiwi are reading this: You’re the best. Keep it up ❤️

Much love,
Your favorite retarded green dude

SpiceRacz

Gold Member
Hey I just wanted to say that I love each and every fucking one of all of you. And although I don’t post much these days (be it here or there), and EVEN if I had death threats over my FFVII-reaction, I still love you all.

Oh and I know the Kiwi are reading this: You’re the best. Keep it up ❤

Much love,
Your favorite retarded green dude

Seek help.

nush

Even Ree don't seem to have fallen for this blatant tolling for outrage topic. Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom