• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Screen-Shot-2020-04-23-at-1-28-00-PM.png

I've seen other people banned in that thread for the same exact "dismissive of minority concerns" bla bla reasoning.

cormack12

Gold Member
Damn, that last paragraph. Imagine you have a team of another 10 admins or something and all of them support shit like that........they really think their reasonable users are pieces of shit. One corrupt cabal swapped for another worse one. I can't believe anyone with an IQ greater than a teabag think the below is anything approaching OK, in any way. Talk about punching down from a position of privilege.

5syvm2r-png.1250097

There is only one type of person worse than those who seeks fame. People who seek infamy. People like Trump. People like Johnson. People like Nepenthe.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Banned
Damn, that last paragraph. Imagine you have a team of another 10 admins or something and all of them support shit like that........they really think their reasonable users are pieces of shit. One corrupt cabal swapped for another worse one. I can't believe anyone with an IQ greater than a teabag think the below is anything approaching OK, in any way. Talk about punching down from a position of privilege.

5syvm2r-png.1250097

There is only one type of person worse than those who seeks fame. People who seek infamy. People like Trump. People like Johnson. People like Nepenthe.

Oh, how generous of Nepenthe to not ban them for rightfully calling out the insanity. Praise be Nepenthe. /s

Why do these fucking idiots still use that racist as fuck site anyway?

UncleMeat

NA7OwG5.jpg

"It doesn't matter if something is good, if someone somewhere is offended it's bad and if you're a good person you'll shut up and help ruin it."

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Based jawmuncher speaking his mind.

tenor.gif

FF7 Remake Barret struck a good balance between staying true to the original and having more depth.
Always liked Jawmuncher, moderator in name only. Hopefully he'll get Dino Crisis remade. Did half these fuckers play the original FFVII and mistake the two games? What am i saying these loon would get triggered by having to play a game, the ps4 fan's loud noise made them feel unsafe.

I love how a black person voiced a black character with a stereotypical black voice, so that's racist. Barret's hair isn't stereotypical black so that's racist too. Damned either way. Barret has been cleaned of Mr. T characteristics... he's now passionate not angry, he doesn't trust easily as the last time he did he lost his town.

I read Nepenthe 'super awesome and well grounded response'. Get back to GAF? With fucking pleasure you useless racist bitch, at least the owner here isn't a raging homophobe and the mods don't call black people c*ons or want to vote for Hitler)

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

5syvm2r-png.1250097

Nepenthe is such a vile hypocritical weasel. Just a prototypical power tripper.

Last edited by a moderator:

DapperSloth

And saying/thinking

"It's problematic because I think it is"

is not on ResetEra? Get the fuck outta there.

"Positive Black representation on ResetEra" my fucking ass. More like "Ban all black members from the site because they had different opinion than me". They really, really, REALLY think they are making it a safer space or think that they are so god damn benevolent on that site, when all they are doing is being a cult and exluding the people that they wanted a safe space for. Fucking LOL.

EDIT: Spelling

uAMsEfL.png

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Banned
Have they lost their minds yet about Tifas breast size yet. They are far to large for them. She presents way too attractive.

I mean, we had people here freaking out that the breast size was too small and that SJWs had taken control of the game. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Both sides are retarded as all hell.

Always liked Jawmuncher, moderator in name only. Hopefully he'll get Dino Crisis remade. Did half these fuckers play the original FFVII and mistake the two games? What am i saying these loon would get triggered by having to play a game, the ps4 fan's loud noise made them feel unsafe.

I love how a black person voiced a black character with a stereotypical black voice, so that's racist. Barret's hair isn't stereotypical black so that's racist too. Damned either way. Barret has been cleaned of Mr. T characteristics... he's now passionate not angry, he doesn't trust easily as the last time he did he lost his town.

I read Nepenthe 'super awesome and well grounded response'. Get back to GAF? With fucking pleasure you useless racist bitch, at least the owner here isn't a raging homophobe and the mods don't call black people c*ons or want to vote for Hitler)

Why do people even use the site? Do they not see the blatant racism/homophobia?

cormack12

Gold Member
Nepenthe is such a vile hypocritical weasel. Just a prototypical power tripper.

I just don't get it tbh. Regardless of this thread, or how we take the piss out of era as a whole, there are decent and reasonable people there. People with insight or input that broadens discussions and they just get stomped on so hard.

The way they're spoken to is disgusting. And the accusations on some of the bans that get capped are proper shady. Imagine playing devil's advocate from a contentious point of view just to enrich the debate, and then being branded as a homophobe or racist.

That one person there saying we need a chat about moderation immediately being told they're blessed to not already be banned. And if you wanna discuss it, PM the admin with the threats. It's playground bully stuff and just real nasty shit.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell

5syvm2r-png.1250097

That person has serious serious issues.

They should all get on their hands and knees and show their gratitude that this cunt allowed them to have accounts for being completely normal.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I mean, we had people here freaking out that the breast size was too small and that SJWs had taken control of the game. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Both sides are retarded as all hell.

Damn really? Her tits are huge. The rest of her body is just more realistically proportioned so that they don't look like balloons like in the old game. Oh well. No one is saying this place is perfect.

People opposing censorship aren't retarded. Worst case of bothsides. Banned for false equivalence.

🐧

Meicyn

Gold Member
That person has serious serious issues.

They should all get on their hands and knees and show their gratitude that this cunt allowed them to have accounts for being completely normal.
It honestly says a lot about her. She is in a position of power, and it has gone to her head. The language she is using says everything. She is the law.

Arimer

5syvm2r-png.1250097

I love Nepenthe because when people ask what's wrong with progressive extremism you can just point to her. It's the greatest train wreck of a person i've ever seen. So against something while completely oblivious to how they are that thing in almost every way. Perfect example of why you should never give unhinged people any form of power.

I also enjoy that the unwritten rule at Resetera is basically "We're a discussion board but you're only allowed to discuss things we approve of in a way we approve of, any other opinions not toeing the line will be swiftly removed"

Saber

Starts off as a thread backfire then gets progressively more entertaining.

That thread is heavy embarassing.

Liking a character is now a bannable offense, punished by execution.

For a moment I though Daffy would be banned. You better watch out bud, I have a feeling that you're forcing the hands of Era nazi mods.

Last edited:

Nester99

I love Nepenthe because when people ask what's wrong with progressive extremism you can just point to her. It's the greatest train wreck of a person i've ever seen. So against something while completely oblivious to how they are that thing in almost every way. Perfect example of why you should never give unhinged people any form of power.

I also enjoy that the unwritten rule at Resetera is basically "We're a discussion board but you're only allowed to discuss things we approve of in a way we approve of, any other opinions not toeing the line will be swiftly removed"

Imagine how shitty her life must be.
She is going to burn it all down, B-Dubs is going to FRY while cerium LOL's from the beach.

She is going to burn it all down, B-Dubs is going to FRY while cerium LOL's from the beach.

I don't think it will be long before B-Dubs resigns. He already claims he is too afraid to post in threads there, that's the mark of a strong leader who will lead them through these troubled times.

Cerium got out and gets to keep all the money. That's one savvy motherfucker right there.

nush

In all those pages about Barrett maybe being racist or not, has anybody brought up the fact that his character is the "Black Cyborg" trope?

I think the bees nest needs to be kicked again with that little factoid.

nush

I don't think it will be long before B-Dubs resigns. He already claims he is too afraid to post in threads there, that's the mark of a strong leader who will lead them through these troubled times.

Cerium got out and gets to keep all the money. That's one savvy motherfucker right there.

B -Dubs was using that forum as a political campaigning platform anyway. Shame your candidate turned out to be a senile, racist rapist. Wrong platform mutherfucker. Icing on the cake is that site activity has tanked since he took over as well. That's what his BAN HARDER one to six months policy got him. Promoting an open racist to an admin position was also a wonderful choice!

I'm glad they are providing us the WTFs and LOLs as they burn that place down.

pulga

Banned

5syvm2r-png.1250097

Power has completely gone to her head. Deranged lunatic. I wonder if she talks like that to her grocery store supervisor?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

More like how shitty she wants her life to be. Desperately craving to be an oppressed victim. Meanwhile she lives in a nice suburb and what might as well be a fucking mansion to most posters on that forum while mooching off her parents who are middle-class to wealthy and fund her hobbies.

pulga

Banned
Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
its funny cos that game goes out of it's way to please SJWs with the whole queer positive Honeybee stuff. maybe they can't complain as much about that so they have to dig in on this bs.

if they have a problem with the English VO they really they need to take it up with the performer

269298_v9_ba.jpg

essentially they are upset at a black actor's portrayal of a black character. it's a fucking nothing issue.

Arimer

How don't people who run the site step in and tell this nutjob to fuck off and can't mod the site anymore?

They'd be eaten alive by the users because they would find someway in the progressive stack system to say that those people were oppressing the nut jobs. That's the problem with extreme progressives like this is they let the ideals get in the way of results. and typically end up burning their own cause down by being their normal wacko self and running off the moderates and the talent. Remember the 1% movement?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
They'd be eaten alive by the users because they would find someway in the progressive stack system to say that those people were oppressing the nut jobs. That's the problem with extreme progressives like this is they let the ideals get in the way of results. and typically end up burning their own cause down by being their normal wacko self and running off the moderates and the talent. Remember the 1% movement?
Of course they would, but didn't they ever hear of just letting children have their temper tantrum until they run out of energy?

If I ran that site, I'd ban Nepenthe for being a nutjob, and go about my life, and let them piss and moan while I didn't read one post of it.

nush

Even black Era hate her, if she's expecting a defence force from there it's not going to happen. She'll have Redmurcury and a few mod suckups complaining for a bit and that will be all.

FUBARx89

I like this current nepenthe show.

Posts in topic about a black character being racist cause he gets angry and its a sterotype.

Gets angry as shit like the same "black sterptype" they're all bitching about. Feeding her own stereotypes.

Then again I'd be as pissed off as her if my step dad ripped me off with a mad car loan and stacked shelves.

Ymir

“people like to dunk on red southern states not realizing most of the black people in the country also live in those states”

Now you’re racist if you make fun of the south because black people live there. The black community might finally be back on top of the oppression pyramid with Nepenthe taking power.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hey I just wanted to say that I love each and every fucking one of all of you. And although I don’t post much these days (be it here or there), and EVEN if I had death threats over my FFVII-reaction, I still love you all.

Oh and I know the Kiwi are reading this: You’re the best. Keep it up ❤

Much love,
Your favorite retarded green dude
What was your issue with FF7R?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
What was your issue with FF7R?

He didn't like the ending.

To be fair to yoshichan, his reaction is not super rare. Plenty of people who like the game dislike the ending. But the severity of his reaction was so hilariously over-the-top and melodramatic that it generated threads and posts across multiple message boards.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
He didn't like the ending.

To be fair to yoshichan, his reaction is not super rare. Plenty of people who like the game dislike the ending. But the severity of his reaction was so hilariously over-the-top and melodramatic that it generated threads and posts across multiple message boards.
Huh. I loved the ending 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom