• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittagong

Gold Member
K.Jack (moderator) said:
Please, people, read my latest post in the other thread and Mendinso's response before assuming anything rash. We are all on the same side, and I feel we are on the cusp of starting something great here on Era as far as the discussion surrounding accessibility.

Ricky-Gervais.gif

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Genuinely curious as to what sort of disabilities that person has that cant be seen but also prevent them from playing games on harder difficulties

Dyslexia or something? Are they deaf? I literally don't understand

Ionian

Waiting for Nepenthe to post

BeZMtgv.jpg

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Imagine if everyone with anxiety and other easily treatable afflictions shutdown and went on disability while complaining about it all day like Ree members do. Almost half of the working professionals I know at least need an ambien once in a while to deal with stress to sleep after a long day, or take medication for anxiety or depression, etc. Those infants need to buck the fuck up, see a physician and/or mental health expert, and get on with their lives. The ones living in countries with free and easily accessible healthcare have no excuse at all.

Woffls

What a gem:

:messenger_dizzy:
I like that Anal Wake liked this post

e: beaten for THAT?! Goddamn I’m on the right forum.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
They have a lot of people who are shit at games on this videogame forum

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Also LOL

Apparently current grievances and events are not enough to feed their hunger for outrage.

I can't wait until they complain about lack of representation in Pong.

lmimmfn

I notice this more and more as I go on, why do Americans always list the Brands of things? For example, he mentions Birkenstocks (I had to google what that even was) whereas here in the UK, we'd just say Sandals, just a minor thing I noticed
I dont know, could be a US thing, but who their right mind would go on a date wearing that yu-gi-oh top lol, ffs

FUBARx89

I notice this more and more as I go on, why do Americans always list the Brands of things? For example, he mentions Birkenstocks (I had to google what that even was) whereas here in the UK, we'd just say Sandals, just a minor thing I noticed

You just know he's gonna wear socks with them aswell the absolute degenerate.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it's consumer bragging. Birkenstocks are bourgeois sandals. there is a brand called REI who sells a lot of "outdoor wear" based in Washington, and liberals love to show off how they are separate from flyover state scum who wear mere "sandals". it sounds more impressive to pseudos. "sandals" is like you live in Florida or are on some jesus freak stuff. Birkenstocks is like, wow, you must run an artisinal cupcake store or something.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

it's consumer bragging. Birkenstocks are bourgeois sandals. there is a brand called REI who sells a lot of "outdoor wear" based in Washington, and liberals love to show off how they are separate from flyover state scum who wear mere "sandals". it sounds more impressive to pseudos. "sandals" is like you live in Florida or are on some jesus freak stuff. Birkenstocks is like, wow, you must run an artisinal cupcake store or something.
Sounds the same as what we do here for a vacuum cleaner, a lot of people call them hoovers :messenger_beaming:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so does silentCCPfan spend all day long reposting unflattering news stories about the US and UK? i mean literally, they must not get up to pee or anything, just post nonstop all day long.

look at this volume of new threads just over the past couple of days. lol that's quite an operation they have there

BAUe98k.png
bCh2aB2.png
FtVamwF.png
jJFmSye.png
MW10Op1.png
53XPyki.png
PG6JTHe.png
ClD3zWk.png
EDiP4CK.png
Cq4scFx.png
YUYA3g1.png
ktiLXN9.png
L5zQj9X.png
t7NqxZR.png
d5OCeZR.png
19gYIwd.png
o5MQJry.png
M5wsBwf.png
q0xFrei.png

this is not an exhaustive list either, these are only the most popular threads

Last edited:

Ymir

so does silentCCPfan spend all day long reposting unflattering news stories about the US and UK? i mean literally, they must not get up to pee or anything, just post nonstop all day long.

look at this volume of new threads just over the past couple of days. lol that's quite an operation they have there

BAUe98k.png
bCh2aB2.png
FtVamwF.png
jJFmSye.png
MW10Op1.png
53XPyki.png
PG6JTHe.png
ClD3zWk.png
EDiP4CK.png
Cq4scFx.png
YUYA3g1.png
ktiLXN9.png
L5zQj9X.png
t7NqxZR.png
d5OCeZR.png
19gYIwd.png
o5MQJry.png
M5wsBwf.png
q0xFrei.png

Pretty much, they came out of nowhere a month or two ago and just constantly spam stupid threads. The front page is usually like 6 or 7 of their threads whining about US/UK.

lmimmfn

BAUe98k.png
bCh2aB2.png
FtVamwF.png
jJFmSye.png
MW10Op1.png
53XPyki.png
PG6JTHe.png
ClD3zWk.png
EDiP4CK.png
Cq4scFx.png
YUYA3g1.png
ktiLXN9.png
L5zQj9X.png
t7NqxZR.png
d5OCeZR.png
19gYIwd.png
o5MQJry.png
M5wsBwf.png
q0xFrei.png

SilentPanda needs to live upto his name

Someone should tell him about reddit

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

BAUe98k.png
bCh2aB2.png
FtVamwF.png
jJFmSye.png
MW10Op1.png
53XPyki.png
PG6JTHe.png
ClD3zWk.png
EDiP4CK.png
Cq4scFx.png
YUYA3g1.png
ktiLXN9.png
L5zQj9X.png
t7NqxZR.png
d5OCeZR.png
19gYIwd.png
o5MQJry.png
M5wsBwf.png
q0xFrei.png

Is SilentPanda an alt for that big Asian dude who got banned for posting all those threads and full articles?

Ionian

A fucking gem from that thread

VXiQ3xI.png

It's difficult to tell the trolls from the absolute retards at this stage.

Another gem he posted;

5lk1Vhz.jpg

Thread;

Last edited:

FUBARx89

Some triggered folks

Stinkles will do out to get back into ree.

"Listen guys, there's a problem in ODST that....."

A

Anal Wake

Unconfirmed Member
I once got banned on era for writing “rape the replay button”. Guess I was sexually insensitive.

FUBARx89 FUBARx89 is Frankie banned on Era?

Last edited by a moderator:

FUBARx89

I once got banned on era for writing “rape the replay button”. Guess I was sexually insensitive.

FUBARx89 FUBARx89 is Frankie banned on Era?

He is yeah. It appears after "asian summit" when a few people pointed out he gets to always come back after moderation, he got upgraded to a perm from a duration pending.

A

Anal Wake

Unconfirmed Member
He is yeah. It appears after "asian summit" when a few people pointed out he gets to always come back after moderation, he got upgraded to a perm from a duration pending.
LOL, he should just be back here, on GAF. Always seemed to be a decent chap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jezbollah

Era's hate of Elon Musk continues

When someone tacks a Reddit relationship thread based upon the couple's age (31f, 49m) - that the OP claims must be Grimes/Musk.

(Lets not point out the fact that the reddit post was made on 15th May. Elon Musk turned 49 on 28th June, and Grimes turned 32 on 17th March). Oh dear.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Era's hate of Elon Musk continues

When someone tacks a Reddit relationship thread based upon the couple's age (31f, 49m) - that the OP claims must be Grimes/Musk.

(Lets not point out the fact that the reddit post was made on 15th May. Elon Musk turned 49 on 28th June, and Grimes turned 32 on 17th March). Oh dear.
Math is hard when you have accessibility issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom