• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymWolf

Gold Member

LW0w428.png

Very stable individual here.
More stabby than stable...

can someone please troll them into joining in on these riots? would be sweet justice to see some loudmouth SJW keyboard revolutionaries get shot and killed trying to impress people on the internet.
Dude... Regardless of how bad these people are and behave, saying it would be sweet if they get shot and die is way out of line. Search your feelings, Anakin. We are better than this.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
hey im just sitting here behind a keyboard. they have an entire media supporting these riots as a justifiable thing. they have GoFundMe funneling money to these violencemongers.

that said, yeah, wishing direct death on people is NAGL. in my defense my joke was aimed at "some loudmouth SJW keyboard revolutionary" which is not very specific. and it's based on them doing what they are already doing.

by comparison they are DOXXING people. they are raising money to encourage breaking the law on a wide scale. the media is celebrating these murderers as heroes.

me, i'm just an idiot on a messageboard who made a joke. my words won't kill anyone. so yes it's a little different from what they do and equivocating me and them is bullshit.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

Ha, of course.

SweetNicole said:

Vice's review of "Tell Me Why' came out today, and in general, it's a fairly by the numbers review that covers much of the core elements of the game. However, there is a chunk of the actual review that is problematic, and it merits some highlighting and explanation.

This entire section of the review, from start to finish, is one long, condescending argument that a person's transgender experience isn't enough if it is safe. It isn't enough that someone can simply be transgender without it being something that is a traumatic thing. It isn't enough to have someone that isn't maliciously deadnamed or misgendered. Much of this review is a list of things that would be happening in a bigoted environment against transgender people in the real world, and then going after the game for not hitting things off the list.

'Tell Me Why' is the first game that arguably gets transgender representation right. "How can we expect cis creators aim for anything but safe perfection?" is an absurd slippery slope argument to be making when the transgender community has been mostly been calling out serious bigotry in games with transgender representation before. Safe representation of transgender people in games is, sadly, new and bold. The entire premise of games becoming too safe for representation of transgender people is absurd when this quantifiable hasn't happened yet.

It is problematic to say that something is 'safe representation' for transgender people because it doesn't show any transgender-related trauma in the game. While the author attempts to convey a compelling argument, the argument essentially boils down to saying that the transgender community would be held responsible for allowing such "safe" representation in the game to exist. I cannot tell you how much it makes my blood boil for the author to argue that if there isn't mess and trauma with our representation at the forefront, the transgender community is damaging the artistic integrity of things.

Let me say, loudly, transgender people are not defined by trauma. Once again, transgender people are not defined by trauma. Such logic attempts to root the transgender experience in the 'trauma' a transgender person experiences as a way to define the reason behind someone being transgender.

There are transgender people, myself included, who have not experienced trauma. Being transgender was not something that was traumatic for all transgender people. Sure, there is some basic dysphoria most experience, but for some that's about it. There are transgender people that don't get dead-named maliciously, mis-gendered maliciously, beaten for being transgender, brutalized for being transgender or called slurs for being transgender. Yes, there are transgender people that do experience these things, but their existence do not invalidate the other.

Games that portray being transgender as a safe experience should be encouraged because that's the reality that some transgender people find themselves lucky enough to have gone through. Not every game needs to have transgender people going through trauma. Do not assume that simply because a game has a trauma-free representation for transgender people that such a representation is 'flawed' or 'safe'.

This review is problematic and misses the mark.

pRObLemATIc

Last edited:

Redlancet

Banned

this people always act like they arent out of shape ugly nerds XD that khanimus guy who is ugly as a sin acting like he is any different

Redlancet

Banned

wow what kind of life these fuckers have to have this sutuation as relevant?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i found the one person who liked Ghostbusters 2016

DJj7gfo.jpg

self hating male laughs at other people being nerds because they didn't like the ghost movie he likes

NucYrQp.jpg

Last edited:

Redlancet

Banned
Can someone let Era know that the guy shot in the head in Kenosha was a white guy screaming "Shoot me n***a! Shoot me n***a!"?

I want to see their necks snap from the 180 degree whiplash.

EDIT: Actually, given the fact most era members are white people pretending to be a minority, it would probably just make them upset one of their own died.

RIP Enzom
there were 3 pieces of shit,if a 17 years kid can kill two of them and destroy other,imagine well armed and trained adults on their "civil war"

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member

wow what kind of life these fuckers have to have this sutuation as relevant?

So you flipped off a teenager who offeredbyou a straightener and then got scared and phoned the sheriff. Ten pounds says this kid was shitting himself and the post is an outlet of relief that he didnt get his ass kicked.

Ymir

i found the one person who liked Ghostbusters 2016

DJj7gfo.jpg

self hating male laughs at other people being nerds because they didn't like the ghost movie he likes

NucYrQp.jpg
It seems like he also doesn't like it though. He just seems to like it for the "outrage" and to something that other people disliked to be edgy since they "showed their WHOLE ASSES".

Well the only good thing about BLM is it has kinda silenced the annoying gender arguments. And at least the BLM fucktards allow themselves to be punched.

Last edited:

Ymir

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well the only good thing about BLM is it has kinda silenced the annoying gender arguments. And at least the BLM fucktards allow themselves to be punched.

Oh I'm sure the intersectional blowback is coming.

"Black Lives Matter" basically died for 3 years before coming back with George Floyd.

Ionian

Pretty funny post from that thread:

mKSxj6I.png

So trans people aren't being murdering in the streets and their blood used to paint our houses? They can just live normal lives and aren't being denied the right to even live? Do they realize this is in contrast to every post they've ever made?

Sweet Nicole's post seems to have flipped the table from screeching that type of shit to even excel calming down.

2020 folks etc. Crazy times.

Excel will no doubt be back to screeching and ban-baiting people shortly though, no doubt about that.

Redlancet

Banned

Ionian

So you flipped off a teenager who offeredbyou a straightener and then got scared and phoned the sheriff. Ten pounds says this kid was shitting himself and the post is an outlet of relief that he didnt get his ass kicked.

It gets even better, works at a petrol station, flips off teens. Feels like a god ...

KvVOTk7.jpg

Yet no doubt sells these to customers. I'd hate to smell him.

Aren't these the same people who aggressively defended Battlefield V's extraordinarily progressive capital-N Nazis?

Not that I'm saying that was wrong, I defended that choice at the time and I still do. But it's pretty ludicrous to say that CoD allowing pronoun choices is horrible because it white-washes Reagan right after saying that Battlefield is woke and good because it white-washes Nazis. Almost like they don't have any genuine, consistent principals or something.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
"ACAB! ACAB! Abolish all prisons!"

* calls the police when a child is drinking too much slurpee *

Last edited:
That post is honestly mind-boggling. Also goes against your own TOS Neph.

Hecht, you're white.

You may be on a hit-list now. (along with the majority of your user-base).

By a Furry, let that sink in for a second.

it doesn’t make sense.

Is she saying the white supremacists consider a few white bodies a fair exchange for their own supremacy...because it will lead them to cannibalise themselves? That can’t be right.

so she must be saying what she is happy for the whites to die...because it will maintain the white supremacy (?) which will then eventually lead to the self cannibalism. So she wants white supremacy in the short term?

Ionian

it doesn’t make sense.

Is she saying the white supremacists consider a few white bodies a fair exchange for their own supremacy...because it will lead them to cannibalise themselves? That can’t be right.

so she must be saying what she is happy for the whites to die...because it will maintain the white supremacy (?) which will then eventually lead to the self cannibalism. So she wants white supremacy in the short term?

It really doesn't make any sense. What a bizarre statement.

Couldn't make it out myself.

Ionian

How is this guy not on the fbi list? This isn't even a shitpost lol.

Probably looked at a picture of them in a fur-suit and busted up laughing.

Seriously though what she gets away with saying goes far beyond fucked-up at this stage.

Said it before but I'm absolutely convinced those admins pumped money into the site, only logical sense to me how they are allowed to act like that.

Last edited:

Ymir

Probably looked at a picture of them in a fur-suit and busted up laughing.

Seriously though what she gets away with saying goes far beyond fucked-up at this stage.

Said it before but I'm absolutely convinced those admins pumped money into the site, only logical sense to me how they are allowed to act like that.
You think logic dictates what happens there? I don't know....

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Jesus Christ you put a ladder on a lower step against the wall and walk up it.

Fairies didn't put it there.

Tell him Hecht!

(Other options are available for hobbits)
I hope the poster asked the bulb permission to change the light bulb. Unwarranted touching is problematic.
That post is honestly mind-boggling. Also goes against your own TOS Neph.

Hecht, you're white.

You may be on a hit-list now. (along with the majority of your user-base).

By a Furry, let that sink in for a second.
I dont know whats more depressing being drinking yourself to death or being shot by a furry midget. Like Sophie's Choice for pathetic drunks

I don’t know why he bothers. He has 136 followers who see his tweets, some of them are probably from here. None of them seem to reply to or like his comments so the only people who really engage with his tweets are the people in this thread. He must know that. So what goes through his mind when he tweets? Here is my latest message to a bunch of cunts will just laugh at it? And then he goes private so he’s basically tweeting to no-one at all. No-one who cares anyway.

Nothing against the guy tbh. Don’t know much about him apart from what I read in here which I take with a pinch of salt (no offence). Just find this tweeting relationship with this thread weird

Last edited:

Ionian

Just find this tweeting relationship with this thread weird

It's pretty simple and very boring but in a nutshell;

- Said Era was #1 and providing content to other sites
- Other sites laughed, he got angry
- then posted other sites laughing at him after he says he reads them (Here and KF)
- Gets angry again at people on other sites laughing about what he posts
- Other sites notice this nobody admin is being laughed at
- He gets angry again

It's basically cyclical. He can also be extremely offensive to his own users on ERA and Twitter. So people take interest just to see what he does next.

He reads here, people even gave him advice, knowing that he does but he wants (like many on the site) those sweet oppression points.

EDIT: Oh forgot the part about him getting angry at getting no replies to his own tweets, that one was pretty funny.

Last edited:

Ionian

It most definitely is a den of webs.

The strongest Spartan warriors were built by tweet replies, otherwise thrown over a cliff onto a lower platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom