• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason the site ain't letting me upload a screenshot.

But here it is anyway as a link.

PNG (with transparency) or big files don't upload anymore for some reason. Seems the imgur uploader is fucking up again.

teezzy

Banned

nush

I thought this one was interesting. I thought threads dedicated to Rogan were immediately closed on Era?

That ones OK, they are dunking on him.

xguMIZ0.png

Last edited:
People continue to not understand how jokes and comedy works...

Joking about sexism etc =/ you are misogynistic.

Maybe I’m radical but imo you should be able to joke and make comedy about anything. Simple, if you don’t find it funny or such, don’t watch it.

Last edited:

600Breezy

When you’re such a soyboy that you get bodied by 2 80+ year old women 😂

Last edited:

nush

Maybe I’m radical but imo you should be able to joke and make comedy about anything. Simple, if you don’t find it funny or such, don’t watch it.

Giggidy, Giggidy, Giggidy alright...

They just mad because nobody wants to fuck them. If Quagmire was gay he'd be their hero.

Ionian

Well, gotta give it to Panda, not one to be kept down after being fired from Bethesda they are already working for Tencent.

How in the flying fuck did they not read his Twitter feed.

There were even people talking about his pronouns when it is "he/hee".

Genius.

Last edited:
Biden is in his 70s and have always said gaffes pretty much. Maybe calling him senile is a bit harsh but both he and trump is way too old to hold office as president. Imo...

Dunno what it is with the US and older geezers running for office. Generally prime ministers here are around 40-50 yrs. Obama seemed to broke the mold.

A guy in his 70s can drop dead like tomorrow or live another 30 yrs or so. It’s kinda ‘random’..

Last edited:

Nehezir

Banned
it's kind of surprising how much energy trump maintains. the Office of Presidency is like necromantic magic. it'll suck the life out of anyone, Obama showed that.

Ymir

When you’re such a soyboy that you get bodied by 2 80+ year old women 😂
Jesus Christ, what the fuck is that long rant even about? You need to write a book about why you won’t become a JW? Why is everyone there so mentally ill...

eot

Banned
The worst part is that Star Wars is one of the very few instances in which a Mary Sue can be an interesting character with just a cursory dive into SW more. Imagine if they had made her a Wound in the Force, ala the Jedi Exile, and she has been subtly feeding off of those around her until she came into contact with Ben Solo in the first film. Then she unconsciously creates a parasitic bond with him, unknowingly feeding off of the dark side in him.

That came off the top of my head in 5 minutes.
You clearly forgot that Chris Avellone is cancelled now, let's not talk about the masterpiece that is KotOR II ever again.

Nehezir

Banned
Pronoun Play is more or less the practice of insecure adult children demanding other people give them the attention and validation their parents wouldn't.

Legit? If I'm talking to you, I'm going to refer to you by name. and if I'm not talking to you, I'm probably no where near you and you don't have a say in how I speak in your absence.

Mossybrew

Pronoun Play is more or less the practice of insecure adult children demanding other people give them the attention and validation their parents wouldn't.

Now, I thought it was more along the lines of these kids getting too much attention and validation for 'just being themselves' from helicopter/snowplow parents, that they then go out into the world expecting this kind of special attention from everyone.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
swXsgGZ.png

AliceAmber you claim to be the person of a thousand genders. But I counted and you know about sixty. But I know 1004 and I wrote them all down, here we go:

Gender 1: Him
Gender 2: Armbar
Gender 3: The Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gredunza
Gender 4: Armbar
Gender 5: Her
Gender 6: Non-Binary
Gender 7: Genderfluid
Gender 8: Armbar
Gender 9: Them
Gender 10: Right Handed...

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
swXsgGZ.png

AliceAmber you claim to be the person of a thousand genders. But I counted and you know about sixty. But I know 1004 and I wrote them all down, here we go:

Gender 1: Him
Gender 2: Armbar
Gender 3: The Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gredunza
Gender 4: Armbar
Gender 5: Her
Gender 6: Non-Binary
Gender 7: Genderfluid
Gender 8: Armbar
Gender 9: Them
Gender 10: Right Handed...
Damn, that was some peak Jericho. Loved that time of his WCW run. It deserves more love.

Nehezir

Banned
Now, I thought it was more along the lines of these kids getting too much attention and validation for 'just being themselves' from helicopter/snowplow parents, that they then go out into the world expecting this kind of special attention from everyone.
Honestly, it's probably a coin flip and I was just running my mouth.

Enjay

Banned

Yet Herbert is totally fine to them.

TrainedRage

Banned

Looks like they do allow discussion of Joe Rogan. Look at them signal boost him to heights never dreamed of by some lefty podcast. They are just mad he had Hanna Montana on today. Stay mad REEEEtards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom