• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Check out the DMs 🤣🤣🤣⭐⭐⭐⭐

0wb2OaU.jpg

TY3uEKA.jpg

ItarcMn.jpg

S25VWip.jpg
AMAZIN'

Biden is in his 70s and have always said gaffes pretty much. Maybe calling him senile is a bit harsh but both he and trump is way too old to hold office as president. Imo...

Dunno what it is with the US and older geezers running for office. Generally prime ministers here are around 40-50 yrs. Obama seemed to broke the mold.

A guy in his 70s can drop dead like tomorrow or live another 30 yrs or so. It’s kinda ‘random’..

he's going to be 78 in a few months. It's not really a stretch that he's going to losing it.

Freeman76

The place is dangerous. So many people are total cunts in 100% support of one another cuntness. There is a thread with some knob crying his eyes out because he used a foreign account to save money and didnt get his digital items (LOL), and the overwhelming support is scary. The few reasonable people who step in and say it's on him (which it is) and if he tries to cheat a system to save money (which he has) he needs to accept the pitfalls and problems associated (which he hasn't) are ridiculed and 'cancelled' by all these other entitled, dopey cunts. Honestly. It scares me!

Last edited:

nush

The place is dangerous. So many people are total cunts in 100% support of one another cuntness. There is a thread with some knob crying his eyes out because he used a foreign account to save money and didnt get his digital items (LOL), and the overwhelming support is scary. The few reasonable people who step in and say it's on him (which it is) and if he tries to cheat a system to save money (which he has) he needs to accept the pitfalls and problems associated (which he hasn't) are ridiculed and 'cancelled' by all these other entitled, dopey cunts. Honestly. It scares me!

Time to dig in...

Region locked DLC is a thing I found out when my Asian StreetFighter V didn't download story mode. Anyway, there's a solution, but I'd not be telling this bellend what it is.

Last edited:

notseqi

Time to dig in...

Region locked DLC is a thing I found out when my Asian StreetFighter V didn't download story mode. Anyway, there's a solution, but I'd not be telling this bellend what it is.
#23 'Companies are allowed to take advantage of globalisation. Why can't consumers? [...]'

That's... indeed something I can get on board with. OP of course agreed to the T&Cs but it's an interesting point.

#23 'Companies are allowed to take advantage of globalisation. Why can't consumers? [...]'

That's... indeed something I can get on board with. OP of course agreed to the T&Cs but it's an interesting point.

it's one thing to find a workaround and exploit it, it's quite another to cry that the workaround doesn't come with all the advantages of doing it like you're supposed to.

nush

it's one thing to find a workaround and exploit it, it's quite another to cry that the workaround doesn't come with all the advantages of doing it like you're supposed to.

What he was really crying about was finding out he could not play on his PS+ account. He could have just paid for a month of PS+ on the forign account, it would have been cheaper as well. He just pitched the whole issue as region locked content instead.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
their entire ideology is based around the idea that nothing they do should ever have consequences

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah they really don't like it when someone calls out Islam's shitty rep for encouraging terrorism.

What always has me scratching my head is this:

Reducing 1.38 billion Catholics to being a bunch of pedophiles = okay

Reducing 1.9 billion Muslims to being a bunch of terrorists = not okay

I don't agree with either generalization but to suggest we effectively shouldn't discuss Islam and their association with radicalization and terrorism is nonsense.

edit: I see some people defending her in that thread and you know that ban hammer is coming for that ass

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love how wokies defend Islam for whatever reason. I bet the Muslims who see these non binary androgynous weirdos want to fire them into the sun

Yeah that's another thing that's a real headscratcher when they talk about Donald Trump "literally" endangering or even killing LGBT people. Then they turn around and defend Islam tooth and nail who actually murder LGBT people?

Last edited:

nush

Yeah that's another thing that's a real headscratcher when they talk about Donald Trump "literally" endangering or even killing LGBT people. Then they turn around and defend Islam tooth and nail who actually murder LGBT people?

They know, they know. Its just another example of thier ideology reaching a dead end as they twist themselves into a pretzel to justify the original position.

#notallmuslims

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
the Muslim shit is funny cos you know every REEE would cancel all Muslims if they learned what LGBT experience is like over there
How can they not know how bad homosexuals actually have it over there? They browse the web all day.

Chuckie

Yeah they really don't like it when someone calls out Islam's shitty rep for encouraging terrorism.

What always has me scratching my head is this:

Reducing 1.38 billion Catholics to being a bunch of pedophiles = okay

Reducing 1.9 billion Muslims to being a bunch of terrorists = not okay

I don't agree with either generalization but to suggest we effectively shouldn't discuss Islam and their association with radicalization and terrorism is nonsense.

edit: I see some people defending her in that thread and you know that ban hammer is coming for that ass

That is actually really typical for the regressive left. In the past (60s) the Left shat on conservative Christians (rightfully so in my opinion) to get more freemdom.
However since the 90s a part of them started defending a new minority group (the muslims) and that is when shit started to clash.
On the one hand you have the values (most of) the left would value, like LGTB rights, equality for women, on the other side you have a discriminated minority group whose values (for a lot of them) are actually opposed to the values the Left used to fight for.

The group (which is actually a minority within the Left, but a huge majority on Era) that is willing to throw out all of those values to appease the minority groups Muslims is what they call the Regressive Left. They are the ones who says you shouldn't generalize muslims (but themselves generalise cops, white people, catholics etc)

#Phonepunk#

Banned
another self hating man in denial. "most other lesbians you know are non-binary?" lol of course they arel

s8X7KW3.jpg

all the anti man talk and patting on back about being a lesbian yeah this a dude in a dress who hates his own gender. sad really.

N8TKvLQ.jpg

you mean the weight that got lifted when you realize you can ignore your male urges to fuck women and hide it under some intersectional bullshit and a new lifelong identity as a NoN bInAry LeSbIaN?

yeah sounds real healthy. good luck w that

Last edited:

Ymir

another self hating man in denial. "most other lesbians you know are non-binary?" lol of course they arel

s8X7KW3.jpg

all the anti man talk and patting on back about being a lesbian yeah this a dude in a dress who hates his own gender. sad really.

N8TKvLQ.jpg

you mean the weight that got lifted when you realize you can ignore your male urges to fuck women and hide it under some intersectional bullshit and a new lifelong identity as a NoN bInAry LeSbIaN?

Lol, "they don't like the made up words we call them. HOW FUCKING STUPID THEY ARE".

Also realizing that you like women after being a man your whole life that liked women was A MASSIVE WEIGHT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS? Just because you put on a dress, it didn't change your sexual preferences? SO BRAVE

Still amazing how many of these newly trans people just want to be lesbians, maybe now someone will finally like them.........

s8X7KW3.jpg

N8TKvLQ.jpg

What the fuck are ace/aro people?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
asexual. people who don't have any sexual feelings.

it's funny this guy equating himself, a man wanting to fuck women exclusively , with someone who actually is living a fringe sexual lifestyle. this is how far they are gone. fantasy world.

Last edited:

nush

Lol, "they don't like the made up words we call them. HOW FUCKING STUPID THEY ARE".

Also realizing that you like women after being a man your whole life that liked women was A MASSIVE WEIGHT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS? Just because you put on a dress, it didn't change your sexual preferences? SO BRAVE

Still amazing how many of these newly trans people just want to be lesbians, maybe now someone will finally like them.........

1) Now I get to fuck hot lipstick lesbians
2) If women still don't want to fuck me I can fuck another guy in a dress AND ITS TOTALLY NOT GAY guys.
3) If a guy does not want to date me (I don't wanna fuck guys anyway) he's a transphobe!

It's all so transparent. The delusions fueled on that site are insane.

Ymir

1) Now I get to fuck hot lipstick lesbians
2) If women still don't want to fuck me I can fuck another guy in a dress AND ITS TOTALLY NOT GAY guys.
3) If a guy does not want to date me (I don't wanna fuck guys anyway) he's a transphobe!

It's all so transparent. The delusions fueled on that site are insane.
I don’t even think #2 actually happens. They never seem to date or want to date other trans people, they always want to date actual women when they talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom