• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgPrime

Banned
another self hating man in denial. "most other lesbians you know are non-binary?" lol of course they arel

s8X7KW3.jpg

all the anti man talk and patting on back about being a lesbian yeah this a dude in a dress who hates his own gender. sad really.

N8TKvLQ.jpg

you mean the weight that got lifted when you realize you can ignore your male urges to fuck women and hide it under some intersectional bullshit and a new lifelong identity as a NoN bInAry LeSbIaN?

yeah sounds real healthy. good luck w that

Know i understand why they have such a high suicide rate

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
another self hating man in denial. "most other lesbians you know are non-binary?" lol of course they arel

s8X7KW3.jpg

all the anti man talk and patting on back about being a lesbian yeah this a dude in a dress who hates his own gender. sad really.

N8TKvLQ.jpg

you mean the weight that got lifted when you realize you can ignore your male urges to fuck women and hide it under some intersectional bullshit and a new lifelong identity as a NoN bInAry LeSbIaN?

yeah sounds real healthy. good luck w that

Allow me to crush the narrative of "being free because I look like Ziggy Stardust,"

If having long hair, prominent breasts, toned physique and feminine curves is a sign that you're "subjecting yourself to beauty standards set upon you by the patriarchy," then please, tell me, what does doing the opposite accomplish? Isn't bucking an established trend just to avoid the "toxic male gaze," to the point of actually *taking on* characteristics of filthy men just kind of proof that you're so wrapped up in male opinion that you can't even dress yourself without thinking about it?

I've seen barefoot, braless, booty short wearing, 10/10 chicks who have 1000% more agency over their own body and sexuality than these zombies who feel like they need to *become* the patriarchy in order to stop it. Toxic male gays, more like.

Ymir

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us...ese-word-that-sounds-like-racial-slur.280388/

Weird place to draw the line era. it was one of thier own kind who tried to get him fired. I'm shook they haven't tried to call out the professor for being white and trying to speak Chinese.
I like all the defense with a but to still explain how it’s problematic.

“He said nothing wrong and it is pronounced that way BUT it’s hard to not hear the N word when you hear it”

Like the dipshit in the thread claiming he’s black but works with Chinese people and has to restrain himself from violence.

Even when they agree nothing wrong there’s still a side note about how it can be problematic

Tuff McNutt

Only when black democrats and white liberals are around. Everyone else gettin fat offa General's Tso

That's why a lot of Chinese restaurants have the items by number. A lot of Chinese words/terms don't translate into English and vice versa. And a lot of Chinese people are way more likely to be racist towards other Asians (Korean, Japanese) or other Chinese (Mainland vs Hong Kong) but not black people. But ERA can't see anything in shades of grey and spazzes out.

That's why a lot of Chinese restaurants have the items by number. A lot of Chinese words/terms don't translate into English and vice versa. And a lot of Chinese people are way more likely to be racist towards other Asians (Korean, Japanese) or other Chinese (Mainland vs Hong Kong) but not black people. But ERA can't see anything in shades of grey and spazzes out.
Checkmate, conservative DRUMPF supporter.

"Numbers" are just colonialist mathematics in disguise. I only use African quinary systems with associated hand guestures. Even discussing it with you is triggering me because of your math privilege.

Javthusiast

Banned
I have seen like 5 different help me from commiting suicide threads within a year on era.

Just a minute ago one was on the page 1 in the gaming thread.

The fuck is going on over there?

FunkMiller

I have seen like 5 different help me from commiting suicide threads within a year on era.

An entire generation of people brought up with huge amounts of entitlement can’t handle the shit the world throws at them, and instead of seeking professional help, they elicit the support of people who deny that basic biology exists, and live their entire lives through the prism of useless identity politics and virtue signalling.

...or something like that, anyway.

Last edited:

nush

It's the cascade effect that always follows the first "Suicide" topic of the week/month. Predictable as clockwork, Exhaused Walrus was suicidal for about ten posts the other day. Got his hugbox and validation and was magically perfectly fine. Then the next waste of space reetard also wants a hugbox, so here we are.

There will no doubt be a couple more of them in the next few days. Nobody ever actually dies though.

Ionian

Finally, the first show the SJW mob can't cancel

The 2020 election season finale

Lots of people literally shaking.

Gotta be a sleeper account, nobody can be that stupid. Surely nobody can be.

Googled the username, the exact first link is his publicly shared Twitter. He truly is that stupid.

OZ1cPOo.jpg

Post is not his but a retweet (by him).

Ties in with his post in terms of not being connected to reality.

Last edited:

Nehezir

Banned
Checkmate, conservative DRUMPF supporter.

"Numbers" are just colonialist mathematics in disguise. I only use African quinary systems with associated hand guestures. Even discussing it with you is triggering me because of your math privilege.
the disturbing part is that this is almost real. several of us have probably seen college speekers or papers written in this garbage.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us...ese-word-that-sounds-like-racial-slur.280388/

Weird place to draw the line era. it was one of thier own kind who tried to get him fired. I'm shook they haven't tried to call out the professor for being white and trying to speak Chinese.

Does not really matter who they step on...its rules for some and not for others

Remember the time the owner of the site Cerrium had to go to court for harassing a gay man but it simply got brushed under the rug

Upiitzy.jpg

Ionian

Does not really matter who they step on...its rules for some and not for others

Remember the time the owner of the site Cerrium had to go to court for harassing a gay man but it simply got brushed under the rug

Upiitzy.jpg

In fairness, Cerium is an idiot (for Era) but the dude the case was about was someone who wanted to kidnap, rape and murder women;

So gotta give him that.

Last edited:

Nehezir

Banned
as a gay-leaning bi man I can definitely say I am almost the exact opposite of a lesbian.

Also, I'm surprised someone who believes in Non-Binary identities can be gay. if you think that sexuality gears off your gender and not your sex, how the hell do you parse homosexuality through gender axises that you either 1) Don't Acknowledge. or 2) Don't Acknowledge apply to you.

But then again this is why NB stuff is an incomplete framework.

Last edited:

600Breezy

“While you're clearly in pain and we hope you get the help that you need, we are closing this thread because it contains too much bigotry to be acceptable by our ToS. In the opening post alone, we have misogyny, transphobia, orientalism, as well as mischaracterizing and appropriating oppression from marginalized groups, which are all against our ToS. You also doubled down a number of those things in follow-up posts.

No one is immune from the ToS, and as such, we are closing this to further replies.”

this is just in case peeps here forgot why that Gollum looking cunt morrigan is reviled by everyone. Just an utter a-level cunt.

Last edited:

nush

“While you're clearly in pain and we hope you get the help that you need, we are closing this thread because it contains too much bigotry to be acceptable by our ToS. In the opening post alone, we have misogyny, transphobia, orientalism, as well as mischaracterizing and appropriating oppression from marginalized groups, which are all against our ToS. You also doubled down a number of those things in follow-up posts.

No one is immune from the ToS, and as such, we are closing this to further replies.”

this is just in case peeps here forgot why that Gollum looking cunt morrigan is reviled by everyone. Just an utter a-level cunt.

BSCzREq.png

International forum police are on the case! Not sure where the exploitation comes into play, but it's sure sounds serious.

gMEVhop.jpg

In fairness, Cerium is an idiot (for Era) but the dude the case was about was someone who wanted to kidnap, rape and murder women;

So gotta give him that.
Dont let the facts get in the way of a social justce brigade...thats not how these things work remember :)

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

I suspect it's a troll thread from a GAF member with the same avatar. It's just too comprehensive of every Era checkbox to be genuine. They probably recognized him from here and dropped the long-restrained banhammer.

Ribi

So gotta give him that.
Banned
Reason: victimblaming, dismissing commentary in a sensitive thread.

SCB3

Why does every mod post sound like they've just found a thesaurus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom