• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned

“While you're clearly in pain and we hope you get the help that you need, we are closing this thread because it contains too much bigotry to be acceptable by our ToS. In the opening post alone, we have misogyny, transphobia, orientalism, as well as mischaracterizing and appropriating oppression from marginalized groups, which are all against our ToS. You also doubled down a number of those things in follow-up posts.

No one is immune from the ToS, and as such, we are closing this to further replies.”

this is just in case peeps here forgot why that Gollum looking cunt morrigan is reviled by everyone. Just an utter a-level cunt.

OP posted the same thread here and it also got locked. Dude needs more help than a forum can give them.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
OP posted the same thread here and it also got locked. Dude needs more help than a forum can give them.

iKfpx0h.jpg

lIX9RGD.jpg

v4nbUG8.jpg

YZPVmv0.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

“While you're clearly in pain and we hope you get the help that you need, we are closing this thread because it contains too much bigotry to be acceptable by our ToS. In the opening post alone, we have misogyny, transphobia, orientalism, as well as mischaracterizing and appropriating oppression from marginalized groups, which are all against our ToS. You also doubled down a number of those things in follow-up posts.

No one is immune from the ToS, and as such, we are closing this to further replies.”

this is just in case peeps here forgot why that Gollum looking cunt morrigan is reviled by everyone. Just an utter a-level cunt.

Shantae spent too much time here and forgot that straight white men aren’t really allowed to be critical of IDPol at all on ERA.

ERA is also the worst place on the internet for someone’s mental health. The anxiety and mass hysteria alone is too much but then there’s the soul sucking nihilism and no fun police.

If you’re non-religious but try to maintain an element of positive secular humanism, prepare to have your optimism flushed down the drain by being told daily that the world is burning, racism is everywhere, heterosexuality is oppressive, hard work alone will never get you anywhere, and that if you’re a straight white male in America then it’s all specifically your fault more than anyone else’s and you should go fuck yourself.

If you’re a Christian or other religion - don’t bother.

Oh and don’t call the US “America” there because it’s offensive or something.

nush

and that if you’re a straight white male in America then it’s all specifically your fault more than anyone else’s and you should go fuck yourself.

or if your a white guy all you need to do is make the "special white guy handshake" and a higher salary and promotions are a given. It's really life on easy street, you don't even need to try, just apply and be white.

Then they look in the mirror and wonder why they have not been given the keys to life. So they think they must be failing hard becuse something is wrong with them. So they "Ally" with anyone that's not white for loser herd protection.

Actually Loser herd protection sums up Resetera as a whole.

UnNamed

Banned
Last edited:
Gotta be a sleeper account, nobody can be that stupid. Surely nobody can be.

Googled the username, the exact first link is his publicly shared Twitter. He truly is that stupid.

OZ1cPOo.jpg

Post is not his but a retweet (by him).

Ties in with his post in terms of not being connected to reality.
By "lived through 9/11" he probably means had to watch it on the news in the comfort of his living room hundreds of miles away. Seriously what a baby.

Ionian

By "lived through 9/11" he probably means had to watch it on the news in the comfort of his living room hundreds of miles away. Seriously what a baby.

By saying a pandemic by the time he was 30 means he was actually 11 at the time of 9/11.

Also a teen when the last recession happened. He's full of hot creamy shit and just making stuff up.

(The Tweeter he re-tweeted.)

And therefore him as well.

Last edited:

Astral Dog

That fucking orientalism
I suspect it's a troll thread from a GAF member with the same avatar. It's just too comprehensive of every Era checkbox to be genuine. They probably recognized him from here and dropped the long-restrained banhammer.
No its real, that dude needs a little help to find himself, :^( i know life can appear to be a little harsh but for some reason he refuses to look within and work on those toxic ideas to heal himself
Too much bigotry to be acceptable. So bigotry is acceptable?
As long as its not too much or directed to appropiate targets

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
ResetEra is one big selectively enforced Kafka trap.

It's a bitter existence when groupthink dictates that you must simultaneously accept everything and vehemently stand against everything else. When your entire identity hangs in some existentialist limbo it's only expected that you'll stumble into nihilist paradoxes.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

I didn't think there's a place worse than Twitter but then I see Era and their mods....

Mohonky

When a bunch of pieces of shit tries to eat each other, is it cannibalism or coprophagy?

Well see that's 99% the problem.

It's so tiresome for them to have to explain who they are. If I make an argument that maybe they are a copraphiliac but they identify as a cannibal, it's quite bigoted and same goes for the term cannibal when maybe they want to be identified as a copraphiliac.

Even having the discussion might be problematic and triggering for some, especially NB faecal lovers.

eot

Banned
Gotta be a sleeper account, nobody can be that stupid. Surely nobody can be.

Googled the username, the exact first link is his publicly shared Twitter. He truly is that stupid.

OZ1cPOo.jpg

Post is not his but a retweet (by him).

Ties in with his post in terms of not being connected to reality.
Damn victimhood complex lol. Lived through a war, are you fucking kidding me? And no one forced you to take those loans you absolute moron

That 3d realms thread that popped up is gross.

So the background here is that 3d realms are collaborating with some of the ion fury team for a retro shooter event, as well, the ion fury team is comprised of some legends of the scene.

They attempted to shit up the event thread and got mostly ignored, so made a new thread which basically says "I disagree with people who were invited to an event so what can we do to cancel the event and those involved"

I'm sure most of you already know about the ion fury stuff, they named soap ogay and caused the great trans rights war of 2019. /s

I hope if we ever that to that level of blood thirst the mods here would give us a hug and tell us the world isn't that scary a place.

Ionian

HkdAc6T.png

Remember when I threatened to kill myself at the start of this week? This is the start of the new Exhausted Walrus storyline for this season.

Haha, you beat me to this one! Was gonna post the screenshot.

Probably a body pillow or a hamster. Looking forward to his next thread with updates.

Ionian

I can't wait to find out more about this "SO" that I've not noticed him post about before, let's see what I can find...

8dUjJ4m.png

6ePYKvg.jpg

WjQt5vd.png

2PnkWmG.png

Holy shit at the screenshots, this dude just turned legend status.

Is the Enzom's alt account?

Oh hey Hecht, maybe wanna look into this? You seem to be sober now that you've reopened your Twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom