• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Just Resetera things.

uHJTfKn.png

Ymir

wait, the guy that blew $15K on a toyboy without getting even any sausage didn’t have a job and now works in a kitchen?? How did he even have $15K in the first place?
And getting real help like getting a therapist is somehow too pricey to be worth it but paying $15k for a kiss is money well spent.

Just Resetera things.

uHJTfKn.png
I hear they're the most popular video game forum in the world... Video games...

Last edited:

Nethernova

so reeee at first were hiding behind wishing death upon trump by saying "its because hes modern day hitler nazi racist etc etc"

but now they are outright wishing death upon basically everyone they dont like politically. maniacs.

i dont even like trump and tbh i dont really left/right at all but if i had to say which way i go itd be more left but fuck these people need help

so reeee at first were hiding behind wishing death upon trump by saying "its because hes modern day hitler nazi racist etc etc"

but now they are outright wishing death upon basically everyone they dont like politically. maniacs.

i dont even like trump and tbh i dont really left/right at all but if i had to say which way i go itd be more left but fuck these people need help
They're all fucking larpers with social anxiety who couldn't string a sentence of disagreement together with anyone in person and would just stare at their shoes until the other person left and then go lie on ree about how they told them off.

RevengeOfToonces

Neo Member
Shitlibs continue to sink even lower.
Slup1Xc.png

What goes through the minds of these psychopaths?

What, you never protested in front of a hospital shouting slogans about how you want someone inside to die? lol you silly normal person.

Daffy Duck

Update;

AYIOavW.png

Don't expect an answer on this one pal, your as suspicious as the rest of us.

JwFtQQn.png

part of me thinks this is some sort of scam post to get the community to raise $15k for them to pay off the “debt”. The person then goes off living life because, the debt isn’t real.

Last edited:

Misc

sHoULd wE cANCeL ThE AncIEnT gREekS???!!??!

This guy seems nice.

2Z7WXEq.jpg

What criminal acts except for maybe some corporate frauds and maybe tax evation would he be guilty of in a court? Look i don't like Trump down to his policies and so on but c'mon.

What crimes are there and why should he suffer endlessly for them?

Last edited:

betrayal

Banned
I think there is now a real chance that in 1-2 years ERA will either become something like an asylum for mentally disturbed people or a hotspot for failed online extremists. Sometimes it really feels as if you put all the losers of life and mentally ill people in a cage and you just watch what happens, like in an experiment.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

sHoULd wE cANCeL ThE AncIEnT gREekS???!!??!
I'm more surprised how they are happily shitting on Christianity by saying that the God of the Old Testament was such an asshole he had to get a retcon. I doubt they are aware they just shitting on the Jewish faith with that bad take. Where do they think the books of the Old Testament came from?

cormack12

Gold Member
I'm more surprised how they are happily shitting on Christianity by saying that the God of the Old Testament was such an asshole he had to get a retcon. I doubt they are aware they just shitting on the Jewish faith with that bad take. Where do they think the books of the Old Testament came from?

I doubt most even equate a difference between OT and NT

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Because the abrahamic religions suck thats why.
Entitled to your opinion as everyone is entitled to the practice their faith or none. I'm just saying that when it gets specific it's always on Christians because they know they would be called bigots if they took aim at another religion. They are cowards that way, practice what you preach or shut the fuck up.

This is not my God is better than you God shite, in case anyone thinks I'm dismissing anyone's beliefs.

Ionian

A51zFAC.png

See? Everythings back to normal.

Back to normal alright. Doesn't seem to be angry with either site now.

EDIT: removed image. Doesn't appear to be the same dude, just someone with the same username.

EDIT2: This is his actual account, so it seems he's ok now.

kuVCJDC.jpg

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Back to normal alright. Doesn't seem to be angry with either site now.

EDIT: removed image. Doesn't appear to be the same dude, just someone with the same username.
I went back to the message and that poster isn't banned in the meltdown thread. Methinks it's the same poster.

Last edited:

Ionian

I went back to the message and that poster isn't banned in the meltdown thread. Methinks it's the same poster.

I got the wrong account, had the same name. Russell here hasn't logged in since 2017. Updated my post with the Russell from over there.

He's still hanging around.

Could be the same dude with 2 accounts but I don't really know, neither are banned.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I got the wrong account, had the same name. Russell here hasn't logged in since 2017. Updated my post with the Russell from over there.

He's still hanging around.

Could be the same dude with 2 accounts but I don't really know, neither are banned.
Probably. At least after his meltdown I'm relieved Russell didn't follow through. I hope the poor fucker gets help.

Leyasu

Banned
Piss poor thread on Trump over there. Still, what do you expect from the cunts that dwell on resetera..

Echo chamber where everyone is guilty by a twitter accusation, chock full of sony loving cock riders and the mods all try their best to be the next Bish, but without the attached infamy. Shit forum. I just love seeing them licking the shit from Matts crevice everytime he enters a thread lol

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Piss poor thread on Trump over there. Still, what do you expect from the cunts that dwell on resetera..

Echo chamber where everyone is guilty by a twitter accusation, chock full of sony loving cock riders and the mods all try their best to the next Bish, but without the attached infamy. Shit forum. I just love seeing them liking the shit from Matts crevice everytime he enters a thread lol

who tf is matt? a mod?

1bKTqzO.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom