• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Now I'm not here to complain about my ban. I see why it was valid. It was never my intention to comes off as a racist or eugenics supporter. For the ResetEra mods reading this thread, and I know you do, I apologize for my comment and any harm it caused.

Apologizing to the Era staff in this thread of all threads is really weird man. I don’t understand how you can read a few pages of what’s posted here and think that those people deserve any kind of benefit of the doubt?

teezzy

Banned
Someone was feeling lonely and needed some attention

I didn't realize you could just one day have an epiphany you were transgendered.

Isn't the whole point that this was supposed to be something which people knew their entire lives, but were too afraid to admit out in he open?

Like you don't just suddenly become gay - it's a sexual preference you're born with. It's actually offensive to suggest otherwise. How is being transgendered not the same deal?

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
I didn't realize you could just one day have an epiphany you were transgendered.

Isn't the whole point that this was supposed to be something which people knew their entire lives, but were too afraid to admit out in he open?

Like you don't just suddenly become gay - it's a sexual preference you're born with. It's actually offensive to suggest otherwise. How is being transgendered not the same deal?
after years of contemplation about why they aren't getting any pussy they figure, its not that im not manly, its that im not a man! eureka!

nush

We've got another freethinker here.

teezzy

Banned
We've got another freethinker here.

police-beating-brutal-Wacky-Waving-Inflatable-Arms-tube-man-1387498127k.gif

nush

after years of contemplation about why they aren't getting any pussy they figure, its not that im not manly, its that im not a man! eureka!

It's not even about being a man for most of them, it's about completely failing to even be an adult.

Now I'm a woman

All criticism can be deflected by shouting transphobe at anyone who disagrees with me, makes me do something I don't want to or does not give me what I want.

notseqi

Well, I just got my perma ban from Era. Apparently telling someone that they should write a polite letter to the editor about biased coverage—instead of posting on a forum—was encouraging harassment of journalists and fellow forum users.

Say what? In the real world that’s how you express disagreement and get better news coverage. A lot of games journalists are enthusiasts who picked up a pen. I don’t see why reasonable criticism isn’t allowed. (And no this wasn’t about Schrier)

Anyway, just needed to vent. I just want a place to chat about games. I consider myself far left, but I like open debate as long as people aren’t jerks. Purity tests and cancel culture are the worst of the ridiculous culture wars. I never bothered posting in any threads that were remotely political because even mild disagreement was ban worthy. Apparently even that wasn’t enough to keep me out of trouble.
Welcome you little mischief maker :3

InDaGulag

are they ramping up perms over there or something

Anecdotally... yes. The combination of lots of people stuck at home because of the COVID-19 pandemic , the US election, and most of all the next-gen console launch has poured a lot of gasoline on the fire.

Checking out that one site that ResetEra tracks bans and warns seems to confirm that bans are on the rise.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Anecdotally... yes. The combination of lots of people stuck at home because of the COVID-19 pandemic , the US election, and most of all the next-gen console launch has poured a lot of gasoline on the fire.

Checking out that one site that ResetEra tracks bans and warns seems to confirm that bans are on the rise.
damn you replied to my question even after i insulted you. respect :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
The REEEEs simping for Jason's microdick is hilarious. If he didn't have a social media presence and just released his articles he might be bearable. It's not a surprise how many personalities in gaming media and development openly dislike him as a person.

Is this a new ban phrase?
nShvMKi.jpg

The poster requested a ban after tearing the site a new arsehole.

notseqi

The REEEEs simping for Jason's microdick is hilarious. If he didn't have a social media presence and just released his articles he might be bearable. It's not a surprise how many personalities in gaming media and development openly dislike him as a person.

nShvMKi.jpg

User banned (permanent): Dick Jones
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones 2: Electric Boogaloo
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones: Tokyo Drift
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones: Back in the habit
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones: A New Hope

Forsythia

Someone was feeling lonely and needed some attention

LvjGaD2.png

Take that, science!

Dick Jones

Gold Member
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones 2: Electric Boogaloo
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones: Tokyo Drift
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones: Back in the habit
User banned (permanent): Dick Jones: A New Hope
All my bans reminds me of this
If Hecht sobered up enough to log in it would be User banned (permanent): Dick Jones: From Russia with Love

nush

nShvMKi.jpg

Obviously account suicide phrase triggered too many of thier members.

lmimmfn

You can now;
Use womens bathrooms
play in womens sports leagues.
Use the ladies changing rooms.
Enjoy ladies drink free nights in bars.
Get manslpained too.

That's how it works right? He's got an exciting day of exploration ahead of him.
Play with 'his/her/he/she/they/them/it/thing/something' pussy and tits...... Oh

*edit* i missed some, i dont know anymore, im not down with the cool kids

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Xaszatm having panic attacks and mental breakdowns over posts on a message board again. What's crazy is all the hositiliy and "how dare you tell me" is in response to a poster who wasn't even talking to him. Him losing his shit is the first post he made in the thread.

yFxQnBX.png

Gdqppd7.png

L4iWf0r.png

HsyZTAg.gif

Ionian

I also enjoy medicine. I asked for more off my doc and when he said no I went into full CAPS-LOCK FURY!

Didn't work for some reason, must have been a bigot.

This person worked as an EMT? holy shit.

And they only got a thread-ban. Of course, let them run rampant in other threads. TOTALLY NORMAL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom