• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmimmfn

Sacred Symbols is an EXCELLENT PlayStation podcast, not political at all, and I believe it is banned outright over there. Why? Well the presenter made a joke about women on Twitter YEARS AGO and he never apologised.

Like you have to be seen to be calling everything out all the time or else!
Except Bdubs of course, he gets a pass

Ionian

Except Bdubs of course, he gets a pass

I'd say give him a break but he's on a break.

Yet still keeps posting whilst on his break.

What's the lunch-hours over there?

He ain't on no break, he's posting under his desk or in the toilet.

Last edited:

Kazza

It's brilliant fun, go back to it every few years. Strategy (kinda) in it too, you'll have a blast.

Can't remember if you can name your agents (despite playing it so many times) but if you could name yourself 'Nepenthe' or 'Hecht' before you detonate it would be glorious, Hell any mod name. :D

I'll be sure to take a screenshot if I manage to create an Era crew in the game :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Dav-Kripler

Ionian

Get to the part where they talk about "branding" posters with "scarlet letters"

Always screen-cap dude.

It is the way.

Y9T7wkW.jpg

Just posting thread links means they can be deleted. Preserve the perverse.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Incredible how some people, like Jeff Grubb (and Jason Schrier) , have a fucking army of mods protecting their honor and making sure that anyone who has the slightest critisism is instantly nuked.

UF5ayjQ.jpg

bPVhnqC.jpg

J2HHvwt.jpg

aZtlCFA.jpg

rkYWjNp.jpg

SNPlayen

Incredible how some people, like Jeff Grubb (and Jason Schrier) , have a fucking army of mods protecting their honor and making sure that anyone who has the slightest critisism is instantly nuked.

UF5ayjQ.jpg

bPVhnqC.jpg

J2HHvwt.jpg

aZtlCFA.jpg

rkYWjNp.jpg
Why does every gaming video these days have the person doing the soy face in the thumbnail?

Antelope

You can add Tom Warren to the list of protected folks.

I didn’t even outright say he was biased toward MS, just suggested that another poster should write a letter to the verge instead of complaining on Era. We both got banned for attacking journalists.

He absolutely is biased for the record.

Last edited:

Ionian

Is he banned yet.

Nope, they just closed the thread.

People complaining about the site (while still posting on the bloody thing) seems to be increasing as of late.

I've noticed newer mods but when the guidelines are given by the absolute twats that are the old ones, no change will ever happen.

Which is a good thing, plenty more to laugh at yet.

Hecht never lied when he said the site provided content for others.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
They still have ground to dig even when you think top bottom has been reached and scraped naked a long time ago.

Impressive.

And the complete lack of logic in the bannings is awesome. It’s quite clear even the educated among them had deranged teachers that retributed anything but merit in school. Even a third grader could see that there’s absolutely no way some of those bans are justified by what the user wrote. A comic book villain is more just than these people.

DonJorginho

Banned
How are the REEtarded bunch of cunt guzzlers doing these days?

Last time I checked they were piling dirt on NakeyJakey for hugging JonTron

Last edited:

nush

How are the REEtarded bunch of cunt guzzlers doing these days?

Last time I checked they were piling dirt on NakeyJakey for hugging JonTron

Worse, as they have banned so many normies that only the extremists and bootlickers are left. Plus it's the election soon so they are sperging out big time over 500 pages of "Fucking die of covid Trump!" as one of there top ten topics of all time.

Tuff McNutt

Another wonderful "I have no life skills, HALP REEEEEE" thread

Like unless they're pulling an Amber Heard and taking a shit in your bed (while not looking like Amber Heard) who gives a shit?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I'm still waiting for the 'I used my left hand when masturbating, did I cheat on my right hand?' Poll.
* Yes
* No
* Please check into the nearest mental hospital

I will accept does wanking with my right hand mean that I am an Alt Right Nazi?

Last edited:

lmimmfn

I'm still waiting for the 'I used my left hand when masterbating, did I cheat on my right hand?' Poll.
* Yes
* No
* Please check into the nearest mental hospital
Banned, Duration Pending: Antagonizing disabled members, Previous history of abilist infractions.

All right handed individuals are banned.

Last edited:

nush

Another wonderful "I have no life skills, HALP REEEEEE" thread

Like unless they're pulling an Amber Heard and taking a shit in your bed (while not looking like Amber Heard) who gives a shit?

No wonder the roommate was hiding it from him, I imagine he's difficult to live with making up all kinds of "Rules". He's the kind of housemate whos toothbrush would be stuck up an ass and then placed back by the sink.

At least the poll and replies are normal.

Ionian

Also Nepenthe vs. the trans posters over oppression by Bill Burr is a good read:

Truly is, was going to screen-cap it but there is just way too much going on.

Excelsiof vs. Nepenthe. A battle for the ages. They're sparring by trying to make the most pompous and wordy paragraphs possible.

Neph is getting beaten by Excel as Neph won't even dare ban them.

Why is that, Neph? :D

EDIT: Where it starts, I'll screen-cap later if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

EDIT2: This is only a mild part, the thread is wild.

Ec7Cr9A.jpg

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member

Excelsiof vs. Nepenthe. A battle for the ages. They're sparring by trying to make the most pompous and wordy paragraphs possible.

EDIT: Where it starts, I'll screen-cap later if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Ec7Cr9A.jpg

Youre doing the lords work son

ZWg1T0F.jpg
ZWg1T0F.jpg

Last edited:

Ymir

Ec7Cr9A.jpg
Same, I reluctantly just posted the link because it just went for pages. I thought it'd be a quick spat with a couple back and forth but it was like the entire thread.

teezzy

Banned
Haven't heard Burr's monologue, but it's disturbing how we can no longer just have someone telling jokes for a living without some bozos dissecting every last syllable. The point is to make you laugh first and foremost. If it doesn't make you laugh, then move on.

Comedy is inherently critical and contextual. I don't understand how people don't grasp that, and I'm more likely to believe at this point that they do understand it but are just being cunts.

Ionian

Haven't heard Burr's monologue, but it's disturbing how we can no longer just have someone telling jokes for a living without some bozos dissecting every last syllable. The point is to make you laugh first and foremost. If it doesn't make you laugh, then move on.

Comedy is inherently critical and contextual. I don't understand how people don't grasp that, and I'm more likely to believe at this point that they do understand it but are just being cunts.

It's in the OP. He's taking this piss out of privileged white-people virtue signalling.

Nepthenthe than jumps in, goes on a rampage but not before Excelsiof gets their 2cents in.

*Neph who thinks every white person is a racist by birth but suddenly agrees now with a white man.

It's honestly just complete and utter nonsense.

Nepethene, the Admin. Long may she (reign chaos on an already struggling site).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom