• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao they act like several months of BLM riots didn't happen. Also the tweets are about D.C... if they're so sure Biden will win, why would a 92% Democrat city board up storefronts? Really makes you think.
NYC is gonna board up too, work in Soho and my boss already told me that they're gonna board up and have outside security lol

Dorohedoro

PYa14TO.png

tenor.gif

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol that thread is about clutching pre-emptive pearsl at "Trump riots" and yet the OP is about boarded up stores in Washington DC.

do they think Trump fans live in DC? god damn morons...

UjVpMKu.jpg

Last edited:

DESTROYA

has he ordered a bride off the internet or something?

Has a fiance but lives alone? Doesn't know if he want's to spend his life with his fiance? Like a month after they supposedly got engaged lol.
Her dick is bigger than his.

Reave

Gifmaker

PYa14TO.png

tenor.gif
This could and should be the first answer in pretty much every REEE thread by now, tbh.

Perfection.

In Australia, they solve it by fining you if you don't vote so no one has to take the STRONG STANCE of "hey, you should vote."

Also, that OP for that thread is just sad. Such tiny, hurt feelings.

notseqi

When did you get kicked of reeeeeeee?
They are celebrating a person being dead not her politics, if that's not fucked up I don't know what to tell you. Stay classy.
That's all of a troll thread Reeeeeeeera can muster and you will agree, especially because her body of work is buried, she was a bit shit.
Not hating on England or Britain but she didn't do a lot of good.

edit: to be really honest usual reeeera can't even keep up with the smattering of good jokes thrown out in that thread. happiest thread Reeeeturds made in 2020.
edit2: fuck thatcher

Last edited:

Ymir

I’m struggling to remember the last right wing riot that wasn’t some kind of counter protest incited by left wingers?
Pretty much, they keep whining that someone will riot when the only one who rioted and looted was their dumb asses during a fucking pandemic. Look in the mirror if you’re wondering who will riot, that’s why they’re boarding up their stores.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
As a non American, I find it so absurd that the opinion of lots of sites and people in the USA are basically just flat out saying “if you don’t vote for Biden you are racist because the other party are racist transphobic nazis”. Are people that far gone that they truly believe that? Did trump really send execution squads around the place rounding up and killing all the transgenders and blacks? How did it come to this? It seems like the only paces I’ve seen carrying on never ending about telling people to vote are the Biden people.

If a gaming outlet feels the need to tell its audience to VOTE FOR BIDEN then I'm sorry but it flat out deserves to go under.

Ymir

Lol anyone share this yet? Tfw Michael Moore ain't liberal enough 😏

Lol, love the posts too saying Trump only won because he was against a “completely hated” candidate. Love how they feed on themselves, Michael Moore is now alt right and Hillary was always clearly a despised candidate and was never going to win. Amazing how much they are what they despise.

4KjEGLc.png

0uTBkTS.png

Last edited:
If a gaming outlet feels the need to tell its audience to VOTE FOR BIDEN then I'm sorry but it flat out deserves to go under.

It's also not the point of a GAMING OUTLET in the first fucking place (the irritation isn't at you, it's the audacity of the poster for telling gaming sites they need to proclaim their politics on their sleeve).

I don't care if individual members in their own stupid time go out and shill for a candidate, but no one goes to a GAMING OUTLET because they want to hear more about Trump or Biden, usually it's the opposite.

What a bunch of idiots.

I don't care if individual members in their own stupid time go out and shill for a candidate, but no one goes to a GAMING OUTLET because they want to hear more about Trump or Biden, usually it's the opposite.

I truly don't understand that too. Imagine you're a random normie and you want to check out a new PS5 clip and the first link you get is why voting for Biden is humanity's last resort.

Imagine you want to read a comic book and open it up and find exactly the comic book you see on the cover. Somehow that concept is novel to these assholes.

benjipwns

Banned
Also the tweets are about D.C... if they're so sure Biden will win, why would a 92% Democrat city board up storefronts? Really makes you think.
Um, you're ignoring that the man himself lives in DC and probably will go around smashing storefronts when we build back better!

nush

Zoe Quin tries to become relevant again, Ree stans assemble.

Clarissa

Banned
These are always amazing because they look down on others over made up things like tipping a delivery person for a game console meanwhile none of these people have gainful employment...
I'm going to one up that resetera guy by offering my kidney to the delivery guy who will be bringing my ps5.

Heck I'm going out on the streets now and offer my kidney to anyone who needs one.

Anyone here needs a kidney????

Last edited:

Scotty W

Banned

smfh @ the poll shit-talk. trump won by less than 80k across 3 states against a completely hated candidate. nothing about the current situation is at all the same.

:pie_eyeroll:

Dav-Kripler

Has the artist never seen a dick before? I pointed this out first time I saw that picture but the dick is backwards.

However, it's inclusion. Being for an advertisement shows normalization. Shows acceptance. I find it weird they see that and think "they must hate trans people"
It's backwards compatible

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

Guess who didn't get hired as consultor for the movieeee

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

cormack12

Gold Member
That site is fucking weird, it's bipolar. There's not discussing the election or the polls, they are looking for evidence to have a preparty that the dems have stomped the election. Anyone who psts anything sensible is 'ruining' the mood. They just don't want to hear that the reality is it looks to be extremely close, they cling to poll data as a security blanket and 'new polling method means 2016 is no longer an issue huh'. I get kind of rooting for your side and hoping shit works up and pointing out positives, but this is unhealthy. What's the option now if Trump does scarpe a win?

Extreme crying, conspiracy theories, utter despair because they've built it up to be this guaranteed result. If Biden wins most of them will take more delight in saying I told you so than actually winning. Really weird people looking for validation and to basically be held us as this:

game-of-thrones-dany-controversial-image.jpg

GymWolf

Gold Member
Insomniac becamee untochable on reee after the blm graffiti in spidey morales, they can probably kill puppies in the streets and having a pass over there.

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Banned

It shows you just how toxic any conversion around GG and ZQ is that on post THREE of the thread someone is giving the OP grief for "copying her tweets".

Like as if the OP couldn't just come to the same conclusions as ZQ on this one.

Funny as fuck that someone is making a movie that references GG though but completely out of context.

Like how do you go from an indie game scandal surrounding developers and journalists allegedly trading sex for favors to "omg they are harassing esports teams".

Look, the alleged harassment of ZQ was out of order and she should be free to bang whoever she wants and that should all remain private. The games journalists involved should definitely be called to answer questions about deceiving their audiences and this whole thing should have been put to bed inside a week or two.

I don't understand how GamerGate ended up being expanded into this far reaching conspiracy that extends as far as even getting Trump elected.

The idea that anyone "tried to chase women out of gaming" is completely made up bullshit. When did this all kick off? 2014? There had been women working in the industry and playing games for DECADES up to this point.

ZQ is right to criticise the movie but I wouldn't expect her to be honest in her assessment in anyway. How easy would it be to just say "GG was a result of relationships I had with people in gaming journalism going public and it was a horrible time for me BUT it had nothing to do with esports or harassment or pushing women out of gaming so this movie is bullshit".

Could you ever get away with saying all that on ResetEra?

Saruhashi

Banned
Guess who didn't get hired as consultor for the movieeee

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

I read a post referring to them as "the survivors of this". Like GG is their 9/11 or something.

Survivors. FFS. At worst GG was spreading gossip. They weren't killing people!

Funny how it boils down to people looking for a payday in the end. "This movie kind of references something I was kind of involved with. Why wasnt I hired as a consultant?"

Also have to get references to Neo-Nazis etc in there. Since when did fuckin neo nazis and the like give a fuck about female developers of indie videogames?

Like these skinheads are all sitting there in a run down bar in Alabama discussing how all the other races are ruining society etc etc. Then Cletus pipes up "I was playing one of them vidya games on the PlayStation and it turns out some of them there developers was women folk!". Then they decide its time to get women out of gaming... or something.

WTF?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
If you ever needed proof that they will never ever stop talking about Trump and getting mad.

She died 7 years ago. Stay classy Era.
My opinions of her wrapped up by this doctor

I haven't been posting as much these past few weeks as I'm trying to get a reimagining of Ghost where the ghost of Patrick Swayze haunts Whoopi Goldberg. The Swayze Estate have been a tough nut to crack regarding rights.

MrA

Resetera's userbase age is around 30-40 on average, they get angry on a daily basis because Harry Potter's author doesn't share their views, and they dare not to speak of NeoGAF by name, as if it were Voldemort.
People here can freely state they like resetera (wacky as that maybe), yet there I like neogaf will probably result in a ban, Amazing how they turned themselves into a mini-soviet bloc country vs neogaf's intellectual freedom.

Ron Mexico

Resetera's userbase age is around 30-40 on average, they get angry on a daily basis because Harry Potter's author doesn't share their views, and they dare not to speak of NeoGAF by name, as if it were Voldemort.

They'll forever need something to be against. It doubles as both a means to drive clicks (i.e. check out today's daily rage) while also providing the momentum to push the extremes further and further.

If their reader hears nothing beyond "that other place is soooooo different now" they can disguise the fact that yeah, it is because Era has gone full bore into batshit extremism.

Basically a slight of hand trick. Keep your audience focused on the ideological distance while you keep moving the bar further and further away. Combine that with an audience that desperately wants to feel like they "belong" and there you go.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
They'll forever need something to be against. It doubles as both a means to drive clicks (i.e. check out today's daily rage) while also providing the momentum to push the extremes further and further.

If their reader hears nothing beyond "that other place is soooooo different now" they can disguise the fact that yeah, it is because Era has gone full bore into batshit extremism.

Basically a slight of hand trick. Keep your audience focused on the ideological distance while you keep moving the bar further and further away. Combine that with an audience that desperately wants to feel like they "belong" and there you go.
It's funny how their criticism towards neogaf is always followed by "just don't check that place, trust me". Because the moment you do, you immediately understand that their claims are full of shit. They want to paint anything outside era (not just gaf) as a terrible place full of terrible people, and then they ask for no one to check that out by themselves nor draw their own conclusions.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned

PYa14TO.png

tenor.gif

Thread closed and I always love how they end with "go vote and be safe" ...yeah sure tell that to all the poor cunts who got injured or worse during your 'protests' over the past few months you absolute despicable twat!

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Funny how it boils down to people looking for a payday in the end. "This movie kind of references something I was kind of involved with. Why wasnt I hired as a consultant?"

It's all just a scam for money and fame.

With GG dead years ago, neither she nor Anita can generate enough twitter noise to blackmail these companies into throwing them pity money. I wouldn't be surprised if Zoe goes back to sex work and opens up an onlyfans account, she's got nothing left but a dwindling patreon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom