• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
It's all just a scam for money and fame.

With GG dead years ago, neither she nor Anita can generate enough twitter noise to blackmail these companies into throwing them pity money. I wouldn't be surprised if Zoe goes back to sex work and opens up an onlyfans account, she's got nothing left but a dwindling patreon.

DXs0X_DWkAEVlbu.jpg

Ryuji Goda

Can I get some attention, please?

Ron Mexico

Can I get some attention, please?

They'll get to it. Have to finish dragging Sean Connery first. Y'know, the same type of one that nobody mentions a peep until there's something like an obit thread. This one made it something like 40 posts before the "well, but..." and on to a second page before the derail really got momentum. I'm sure the next dragging will be far more timely.

notseqi

Has the artist never seen a dick before? I pointed this out first time I saw that picture but the dick is backwards.

However, it's inclusion. Being for an advertisement shows normalization. Shows acceptance. I find it weird they see that and think "they must hate trans people"
There's a dick? Oh wow, there is.
What is it with these people and sex, I'm not checking people's crotch area every five seconds. Obsessed, like religion.

They'll get to it. Have to finish dragging Sean Connery first. Y'know, the same type of one that nobody mentions a peep until there's something like an obit thread. This one made it something like 40 posts before the "well, but..." and on to a second page before the derail really got momentum. I'm sure the next dragging will be far more timely.
The disrespectful posts in the Sean Connery obituary thread are shameful and embarrassing. The man just passed away and people are being shamed for being bereaved for him. Fuck that.

Dabaus

Banned
When it’s all said and done what do you think will make reee, reee out the most?
-Amy coney Barrett on the Supreme Court? (They haven’t melted down yet over that because they think they’re going to win the election...)
-Trump winning re-election?
-Cyber punk reviewing and selling well?

If the latter two happen the insane asylum is going to be very entertaining from afar.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Trump winning is going to blow their tops for sure.

ACB netted 1 death threat iirc, Trump winning again will be a mass graveyard of bans and account suicides.

Last edited:

God FORBID they want the game they've been working on for the last 7 years to be polished and to be reviewed well as possible!

How RIDICULOUS that they just care about some "numbers", right?!

These fuckers parody themselves way, way too hard. Mind-boggling.

Miserable, nasty, projecting shits, as always.

llB0tEC.png

Jesus. Every single response in that thread is fucked, as if from some other universe.

Last edited:

ClosBSAS

God FORBID they want the game they've been working on for the last 7 years to be polished and to be reviewed well as possible!

llB0tEC.png

Jesus. Every single response in that thread is fucked, as if from some other universe.
Haha ya, that response made me wanna smash my phone against the wall. They are fucking dumb

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Trump winning is going to blow their tops for sure.

ACB netted 1 death threat iirc, Trump winning again will be a mass graveyard of bans and account suicides.
Don’t worry they will have the news telling them that Trump stole the election which will keep reality at bay

WarrenD

The Jewish question, also referred to as the Jewish problem

🤔

Turnstyle

why are they obsessed with Trump? like 70% of the threads in off topic are about him. it’s weird af.

It does make me wonder what the forum will look like if Trump loses. Era was created with Trump already in power, and conversation about him has occupied A LOT of space on the site. What happens when he's gone? Who becomes the next common enemy?

600Breezy

ITT: OP’s family hired a hooker to clean their home, which OP is now taking advantage of...nomsayin

It does make me wonder what the forum will look like if Trump loses. Era was created with Trump already in power, and conversation about him has occupied A LOT of space on the site. What happens when he's gone? Who becomes the next common enemy?

The supreme court and / or republican will have majority in one of the chambers of the house either senate or representatives.

Dorohedoro

llB0tEC.png

I wish the CyberpunkGame account would tweet this pic:

HEWeWs7.jpg

Instant 50 page meltdown thread on Era, and it would probably rustle them enough to ban the OT. :pie_roffles:

dottme

Can someone post this for the REEEEEs

It’s going to get a thread lock with a we don’t give platform to alt-right news website.

nush

"Miyamoto had hoped to create more courses, but only 15 courses could fit. According to Nintendo of America chairman Howard Lincoln, Miyamoto's desire to add more was a major factor in the decision to delay the Nintendo 64 release from Christmas 1995 to April 1996."

That and the known brutal working culture in Japan...

UnequaledHelplessDrever-small.gif

Last edited:

nush

ITT: OP’s family hired a hooker to clean their home, which OP is now taking advantage of...nomsayin

It's always worth diving in a little deeper in these topics.

b1UE0fN.png

I don't want to live under your rules for free, so I'll get my own place and expect you to help me pay for it.

Ymir

It's always worth diving in a little deeper in these topics.

b1UE0fN.png

I don't want to live under your rules for free, so I'll get my own place and expect you to help me pay for it.
I wonder what that list of "do half the stuff most people are able to do" entails.

Also the always foreboding disown or worse. Like yeah, all the times family have tortured and killed their offspring because they were very religious. Sure, ok.

Last edited:

Ionian

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When it’s all said and done what do you think will make reee, reee out the most?
-Amy coney Barrett on the Supreme Court? (They haven’t melted down yet over that because they think they’re going to win the election...)
-Trump winning re-election?
-Cyber punk reviewing and selling well?

If the latter two happen the insane asylum is going to be very entertaining from afar.

Based on how things went in 2016 here before the split, it's almost certainly Trump winning again by a country mile. Yeah the split happened the following October but Trump winning just fucking broke people and that's when the radicalization really started kicking in. Congregating on Era since has made it far worse.

teezzy

Banned
After 2 years I finally realised what a shithole ResetEra is. Cyberpunk threads was a last straw.
One of these mods banned me on gaf few years back.
Hello again, gaf. Feels good to be back ✌😂

The breaking point for me was when they decided they needed to #cancel Red Letter Media of all things.

Hope you stick around, we have a lot of fun here.

Daffy Duck

fan fiction. It never happened.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The disrespectful posts in the Sean Connery obituary thread are shameful and embarrassing. The man just passed away and people are being shamed for being bereaved for him. Fuck that.

Do you think the Woke League ever stops son? This is serious business! If they have to score virtue points against a not-yet-cold corpse, they will do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom