• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemWalls

They’ve retreated to the castle keep to moan about the community now

See, this is one thing I believe I will never not find kind of weird.

"Stay knowing this is never going to be a safe space for us", they write. The fact that someone in that same "space" is interested in a product whose content they deem at least in part transphobic is enough to make that "space" not "safe" anymore.

Like, they literally feel threatened because a random person on a forum, possibly on the other side of the globe, will buy a game. I honestly would be very interested in having a face to face conversation with some such individuals.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the CDPR shit is generating new depths of communal self hatred. "Mods, Cis Allies, and even Trans people" who don't think this is a giant problem are "like weeds".

WerKhcW.jpg

lmimmfn

They locked the new cyberpunk gameplay thread without any explanation..if they hate CDPR so much why arent they doing the same with ubisoft threads with all those sexual harrassment stories coming out especially since it was in yves inner circle apparently.
What did i say?
:)

eot

Banned

They’ve retreated to the castle keep to moan about the community now
That thread is stickied in the gaming forum too lol, meanwhile the trans awareness thread is barely three pages and probably more than half the words typed are in the OP.

It's so funny to see them turn on their own community in such an aggressive way.

2Mw5MIc.png

Era is not a safe space for trans people!!

Last edited:

ikbalCO

l4nL4bP.png

"The flag wasn't big enough, that's why no one is paying attention to me!"
i am not sure about a lot of things but i am pretty sure this person is the biggest bully in the entire universe right now.
like a jock footballer bully stereotype, i can tell she lacks in character, has no real friends, pushes people around and manipulates others.
you can tell she is a bore to hangout with and unberable as a person.
let her have the internet. that's the only thing she has.
her type will be the end of their cause and that parody of a forum.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
That thread is stickied in the gaming forum too lol, meanwhile the trans awareness thread is barely three pages and probably more than half the words typed are in the OP.

It's so funny to see them turn on their own community in such an aggressive way.

2Mw5MIc.png

I think I have said this before but everytime I see that thread linked I can't help myself. Because I support Trans rights and have donated to several different Trans rights charities over the years, but even I have put that thread on ignore. It's not about doing good anymore. It's just a bunch of people trying to attack the rest of the community. And most of them aren't even true believers. They are just bandwagoners.

I don't find it coincidental that some of the people attacking the forum for not banning discussion about CDPR are some of the same people who were shitting on Cyberpunk, Witcher 3, or CDPR in general before any of the trans stuff even happened. They are just jumping on the bandwagon and using it as a shield to flame the games and the people who want to enjoy them.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

I think I have said this before but everytime I see that thread linked I can't help myself. Because I support Trans rights and have donated to several different Trans rights charities over the years, but even I have put that thread on ignore. It's not about doing good anymore. It's just a bunch of people trying to attack the rest of the community. And most of them aren't even true believers. They are just bandwagoners.

I don't find it coincidental that some of the people attacking the forum for not banning discussion about CDPR are some of the same people who were shitting on Cyberpunk, Witcher 3, or CDPR in general before any of the trans stuff even happened. They are just jumping on the bandwagon and using it as a shield to flame the games and the people who want to enjoy them.
Its an absolutely awful site, that loves to brew hate and racism whether internally to weed out non aligned community members or externally to get devs/those in the industry fired, they dont care, the sooner any remaining normies realise that the better.

Jezbollah

The cancellation of Biden has started.

Ymir

2Mw5MIc.png

"SOMEONE" was a transphobic sexual predator? Maybe I missed it but when were all these times that Evilore was hating on trans people exactly? Must be tiring to make up new ways to feel persecuted, just like them watching more trailers for this "boring, shit game" than most people who have it preordered.
i am not sure about a lot of things but i am pretty sure this person is the biggest bully in the entire universe right now.
like a jock footballer bully stereotype, i can tell she lacks in character, has no real friends, pushes people around and manipulates others.

Toxic masculinity at it's worst.

Mozzarella

Rant Warning!!
l4nL4bP.png

"The flag wasn't big enough, that's why no one is paying attention to me!"

That user (Kyuuji) is the worst snowflake i have ever seen. Just always complains and bully anyone who tried to enjoy themselves, like ok we get it you hate them, you made your thread and resulted in banning some users cant you fuck off already and stay in your lane?

Most people in the Cyberpunk thread just straight up ignoring the complainers. No wonder they get so angry. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
True, they know they are waiting any user to speak any word against it, so they can ban them out of the forum and create a safe space for their group, they are coming to Cyberpunk threads to start shit and then dare any one to say anything back so they can get them banned. Totally obvious, its like this weak kid who pretends to be tough next to his big brother in school.

The thread is hilarious. Literally everyone is ignoring the activists.
^^
The drama has now moved here

This game is a ducking minefield on that forum, the mods need to decide which camp their going to piss off and be done with it.

Get out from the trenches and make a ducking decision you spineless little cunts, tell one group to fuck off and be done with it.

New footage of the most anticipated game of the year (maybe the generation) isn’t thread worthy on THE GAMING FORUM, LMAO.
Agreed, the mods obviously are divided, some of them im pretty sure want the game and couldnt care less about those trans self offended folks. But also some mods are just like those snowflakes, want to assert dominance and ban any opposition. I'm sure the stronger side of the mods/admins is with the SJW snowflakes but they dont want to lose a lot of members by bad decisions. I hope they ban the game discussion and ban a lot of users so maybe some of them can come here to a much better forum.

I doubt its a she, i think its a trans male, and i bet he is ugly af.

Last edited:

Dorohedoro

2Mw5MIc.png

"It's going to come to the point where we Trans either are forced to leave out of simple weariness or stay knowing this is never going to be a safe space for us."

WK094sb.gif

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.

2Mw5MIc.png

These activists are nothing but a bunch of attention whores. Seriously I am cringing. every topic have to revolve around them?

Last edited:

mr.dilya

Banned
Instead of celebrating trans week by engaging in positive vibes among their own community they decided to spend it raging about a video game on some corner of the internet that no one really gives a fuck about. Hilarious. It’s just proof that these are miserable, insufferable people that should be shunned from society not because they are trans but because they are miserable and insufferable.

nush

Is silent panda the new Hobbes? Dude post like 13 threads a day.

He's been like that for a long time, he posts like a news feed you didn't subscribe to. Which has given us this little gem

ZERO replies in over 10 hours or so. Story on actual transphobia. Nobody cares, not even the trans members.

Cyberpunk on the other hand.....

lmimmfn

He's been like that for a long time, he posts like a news feed you didn't subscribe to. Which has given us this little gem

ZERO replies in over 10 hours or so. Story on actual transphobia. Nobody cares, not even the trans members.

Its sad and pretty much sums that site up in a nutshell, somethings only worth investing in there if its pissing others off or causing them misery.

Ymir

LOL, so much for them giving a shit during trans week. They can't even muster the attention to get upset over actual discrimination and abuse. Funny how quiet they become when they can't attack other members over a video game.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I decided to go cruise through the Cyberpunk thread and it seems to be returning to normal. The people complaining about transphobia are grasping at straws and making things up, and it seems like the rest of the community are awakening to it or ignoring them. There is no scandal here. CDPR are not being transphobic. That scenario only exists in the minds of some of the mods, some of the users, and other users who feel compelled to kiss ass or face banning.

Meanwhile the rest of the gaming world looked, said to themselves "yes those are some trans people and trans related in game fiction", and moved on. Because why wouldn't they? There's nothing hurtful there. Hell it seems to be the most trans inclusive AAA title ever made.

Gifmaker

Classic Era
What the hell, that thread is a graveyard. People getting banned left and right for "celebrating robbery", but I got perm'd for reporting a post that celebrated death and encouraged suicide? Fucking hypocrites, lol.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
2VWytYS.png

Congratulations, you're now gay.

That last line though, always with the mental illnesses...
If the constant flip-flopping between pronouns here isn’t a red flag, I don’t know what is.

Wonder if the likely breakup will ever be aired on Era.

nush

If the constant flip-flopping between pronouns here isn’t a red flag, I don’t know what is.

Wonder if the likely breakup will ever be aired on Era.
Standard procedure is to announce your now trans so they won't leave you for the opposite sex.

What the hell, that thread is a graveyard. People getting banned left and right for "celebrating robbery", but I got perm'd for reporting a post that celebrated death and encouraged suicide? Fucking hypocrites, lol.

One of those threads that could have gone either way. Could easily have seen bans for tone policing and pro-scalper rhetoric

Davevil

A month later, I still can't get over the pile of manure that is the OP of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom