• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eot

Banned

A month later, I still can't get over the pile of manure that is the OP of this thread

░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▓▓▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄█▄█▀░░▄░▄░█▀░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░▄▀░██▄░░▀░▀░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▀▄░░▀░▄█▄▄░░▄█▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░▀▀▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░░░░░░

░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░░░░░░

░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░▀▀░░░ERA░░░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Uyghur rights are human rights too, but apparently those don't matter.

that's the funny thing about them shouting "it's human rights!" they ignore human rights abuses constantly. all the movies they love, shot in a country currently maintaining concentration camps.

if they actually cared about human rights you would have people derailing Genshin Impact with holocaust memes the way they do anything in the neighborhood of JK Rowling. unfortunately using ethnic prisoners as meat puppets isn't as high on the list as drag queen story hour.

millions of people are kept as prisoners being harvested for body organs, yet that somehow isn't as important as a dude putting on a dress and using the full force of government and social oppression to make everyone agree that he is a Real Woman.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
u2qi2iV.jpg

OIiDtsT.jpg

CbfGDED.jpg

lol retarded banjo minion critiquing character design

Last edited:

that's the funny thing about them shouting "it's human rights!" they ignore human rights abuses constantly. all the movies they love, shot in a country currently maintaining concentration camps.

if they actually cared about human rights you would have people derailing Genshin Impact with holocaust memes the way they do anything in the neighborhood of JK Rowling. unfortunately using ethnic prisoners as meat puppets isn't as high on the list as drag queen story hour.

millions of people are kept as prisoners being harvested for body organs, yet that somehow isn't as important as a dude putting on a dress and using the full force of government and social oppression to make everyone agree that he is a Real Woman.
They practice selective activism, where they focus their attention on easy targets because that will help them gain favor on that forum. So they get to pretend that they're brave and receive accolades for it on ResetEra, without having to really do anything that would require actual courage. Notice how much resentment (sometimes just implied, though sometimes they come right out and say it) there has been towards those on the forum who are excited about Cyberpunk 2077, but there's barely a pin drop about the companies giving the game a platform. Where's the demand for Phil Spencer, Jim Ryan, Doug Bowser, Gabe Newell, etc. to go on the record condemning the atrocities supposedly committed by CDPR?

Note that I do think the BansheeMcSpooks and the Kyujiis of that site will ultimately work their way up towards the top once they successfully get one of these games banned from the forum, whether it's Cyberpunk or Hogwarts or something else. Their "allies" are making the same error we're seeing all over the place in society now, where they think dropping the occasional "Fuck CDPR!" will stop the outrage mob from coming for their favorite game/company next.

WarrenD

Lots to unpack here.

Daffy Duck

Lots to unpack here.

Lol, what a treat for the manager to unpack all that.

Hudo

Isn't that the ERA business model? All the shit people write there is just virtue signaling on the internet, it's free positive reinforcement from a group. If the people there actually would have to follow through with how they are behaving and what they are writing there, the forum would be fucking dead.

This whole place is just one big fucking LARP session on the internet. It's like Second Life but with less humor and worse technology and without all the cyber sex.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)

Lots to unpack here.
Shame about the lock, that looked like it was gonna be a good one.

Ol'Scratch

A month later, I still can't get over the pile of manure that is the OP of this thread

I think one of the most disturbing parts of many online establishments but most definitely the most prevalent on Era is that there is some stupid fucking need for spotlight and to be "one of us one of us".
They really feel that this fuckwittery will get them a pat on the head and perhaps even a notion of being named in the "who is your favorite poster" threads which pop up every second Thursday or so.
It is like some little special ed Timmy waddling through the house all Forest Gumpy to give Ma the latest finger painting laced with drool and impotence in hopes that it gets pinned on the proverbial fridge above those of your equally fuckwitted siblings.

Ol'Scratch

Pretty much and this is the shit the mods should be stamping out if you want a warm welcome place. No wonder their activity is off a cliff face while gafs improves at the same rate
The mods are militant zealots over there. I swear they all have screen shots of each other saying things that would get them "canceled" which is why they are allowed to not even hold any pretense of neutrality or impartiality. They are a really REALLY limp and ignorant version of the proverbial brute squad.

Ymir

Screenshot-20201118-144115-Chrome.jpg

The furries might be the creepiest members to me. If you're dropping thousands to import some wolf suit so you can pretend you're an animal... there's really no justification apart from you being out of your skull.

I dont think we have a single furry here on GAF. Thank god
Holy shit, people drop $7k on a "cute wolf" suit? It's crazy how much they want government handouts but also seem to have more cash than most to blow on stupid shit.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

The furries might be the creepiest members to me. If you're dropping thousands to import some wolf suit so you can pretend you're an animal... there's really no justification apart from you being out of your skull.

LMAO. Would be cheaper to buy a hunting rifle, kill an actual wolf and have it skinned and made into a fur.

ManaByte

FIVE THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS?

These people need to be committed.

Arimer

Holy shit, people drop $7k on a "cute wolf" suit? It's crazy how much they want government handouts but also seem to have more cash than most to blow on stupid shit.

This is something i see on reddit a lot. They always complain about not making enough money or having enough but refuse to cut any expenditures that aren't necessary. Their excuse is that life sucks so much that they deserve to treat themselves occasionally. There's never any thoughts of if you put that money away and build a future.

Jezbollah

Why did they name Nintendo OT Trans right are human rights? Shit is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

I think it it goes back to Nintendo banning the Trans flag from Smash Bros, plus a few other things they've done that Era has somehow twisted into being transphobic (which, to be frank, could be literally anything).

If they have no spine to ban all talk of CDPR, you'll know they wont do that to Nintendo, hence feeling the need to remind everyone of their bigotry in every Nintendo OT.

TVexperto

they will never ban those CP threads and miss out on ad revenue.

if they do i cant wait for them to scream why alanah threads arent banned because of her cp chair

Ol'Scratch

The Muslim passenger thread is my current cuddle blanket.
Everyone is all "BURN BURN RACIST WHITE PEOPLE FUCK THEM RWARRRRR!"
Details show that it does not have a damned thing to do with race or skin color, only that the bitch was a nutter and people still will not see logic.

iwl36evxxk1k.gif

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
He's auditioning to be a mod. Really.
He would fit in perfect with the mental brady bunch to be honest. The homophobic owner, racist and transphobic general manager, racist lil admin, illiterate mod, antisemitic Jewish mod, etc.

I feel bad for Slayven, if he ever learns to read, he'll be embarrassed to have been a mod there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom