• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
nDwFWkx.png

You've got to respect the work ethic of EviLore EviLore modding peak GAF single-handedly and REE doesn't think he should have been allowed to earn money from all that community work!

I do my best for this place and I care about everyone in the community. All the hatred that gets directed at me constantly really sucks.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Those pesky white feminists.

Meanwhile, the owner of the site is actually a Japanese American and many of the founding crew were most definitely not white people, but fuck the facts!

At this point I think hes just mocking me... I got bored and collected some of his white lady hate post over the last year or so. This is just th tip of the iceberg, theirs way more lol...

K77lUz7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Traianvs

I love this thread. Is the first thing I read every morning while I'm taking a shit. I couldn't survive a visit to resetera but this reader's digest is perfect for a laugh just after waking up. No matter how shitty my day's work will be, It makes me realize that there are always clowns out there working hard to make me smile.

nush

You can see EXACTLY what's really happened, OP is black then Nepenthe comes in and starts dishing out the bans. Then like the chicken shit she really is (Nobody buys the Angry Carlton act) runs away and lets JayC3 take all the flack.

12 hours later Era catches up...

atpRHcO.png

-Arcadia-

Banned
I do my best for this place and I care about everyone in the community. All the hatred that gets directed at me constantly really sucks.

This is now an Evilore love thread.

You are doing an amazing job. You have the only mainstream community in existence, that I’m aware of, that actually functions with the original goal of the internet in mind, bringing different people and worldviews together.

In a time where moderation is exclusively the domain of juvenile children with agendas, you’ve set up a fantastic, transparent system, that pretty much everyone loves. Sometimes people may criticize aspects, and maybe we forget to mention all the positive things, but that doesn’t mean we don’t feel them, you know?

As a poster/person too, I deeply respect your intelligence, contributions, and maturity. Likewise, that sense of caring shows, and is very much appreciated.

Don’t let the idiots get you down. (Hug)

This will end well.....
Two pages in and ERA already proves itself incapable of respecting the first-hand description from a Greek native, cranking up the smears and accusations of fascism almost immediately.

These are the same people who would puppet anything CNN says. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

JordanN

Banned
And here is perhaps the best news from Resetera you will ever see in your entire lifetime.

OiJvtMl.png

At the end of the day, SJW's are their own enemies and are committing evolutionary suicide. They all scare each other to death with Global warming and Trump that they're literally going to go extinct for not having babies.

For anyone who is not an SJW, start having a large family as possible. Teach your children common sense and hopefully within the the next 2 decades, we can reverse the craziness that has been involuntarily imposed on our nations.

gxusCjV.jpg

Fuck Resetera. You guys can't even have kids to save yourselves. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Azzurri

Gold Member
And here is perhaps the best news from Resetera you will ever see in your entire lifetime.

At the end of the day, SJW's are their own enemies and are committing evolutionary suicide. They all scare each other to death with Global warming and Trump that they're literally going to go extinct for not having babies.

For anyone who is not an SJW, start having a large family as possible. Teach your children common sense and hopefully within the the next 2 decades, we can reverse the craziness that has been involuntarily imposed on our nations.

Fuck Resetera. You guys can't even have kids to save yourselves. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It's much better if they never have children.

JordanN

Banned
hYC2QVG.png

Talk about fitting a stereotype to a T.

Resetera is run by crazy cat ladies.

Maybe the theory about liberalism/feminism is true. SJW's are just attention seekers who never hooked up with a Man. So instead, they "married the Government" to satisfy them.

Last edited:

Kazza

This will end well.....

This is the original post. Brave man...

U3FQrK7.png

This dude already knows he is fucked, it just seems that he had to get it off his chest. This thread is practically suicide and he knows it:

pbh9hRR.png

And here come the accusations:

ju9g4Vz.png

FpXzXpv.png

Luckily, here are some nice, compassionate people, who have kindly taken time out of their day to correct the errors of his ways. Does he not know that this is all to do with poverty, and that it has nothing to do with religious ideology? Super wealthy Muslim majority countries, Saudi Arabia for example, are absolute paradises for LGBT+ folk...

1mRDva5.png

GTxtwW4.png

TuPZeeq.png

jcmW0YM.png

Population change is a natural part of human history. The OP needs to stop whining and accept it. The idea that Greece belongs to Greeks is a foolish notion. Besides, Greece already already experienced over 300 years being ruled by a Muslim empire and it was the most wonderful and celebrated period in their history:

rO0Kr3h.png

CjwyYZn.png

Here come the Nazis with their hate-facts:

WSMWUOg.png

8EjWJSt.png

GqSH3ZU.png

But thankfully, here comes a mod to shut this dangerous nonsense down:

KeZuWGb.png

How long do you give the OP before he is banned?

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

U3FQrK7.png

This dude already knows he is fucked, it just seems that he had to get it off his chest. This thread is practically suicide and he knows it:

pbh9hRR.png

ju9g4Vz.png

FpXzXpv.png

Luckily, here are some nice, compassionate people, who have kindly taken time out of their day to correct the errors of his ways. Does he not know that this is all to do with poverty, and that it has nothing to do with religious ideology? Super wealthy Muslim majority countries, Saudi Arabia for example, are absolute paradises for LGBT+ folk...

1mRDva5.png

GTxtwW4.png

TuPZeeq.png

jcmW0YM.png

Population change is a natural part of human history. The OP needs to stop whining and accept it. The idea that Greece belongs to Greeks is a foolish notion. Besides, Greece already already experienced over 300 years being ruled by a Muslim empire and it was the most wonderful and celebrated period in their history:

rO0Kr3h.png

CjwyYZn.png

WSMWUOg.png

8EjWJSt.png

GqSH3ZU.png

KeZuWGb.png

I’m curious what they think happens in a mind, after treatment like this.

They talk this big game about having to change minds and attitudes, and get as many people to the polls to enact their agenda as possible... then they treat anyone who disagrees, like this.

America-centric view here, but it’s like they still haven’t figured out that a chunk of what put Trump in office, was the sheer resentment for them.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
So wait, hold up. They claim it's "Islamaphobia" to point out Islam generally has a negative of view of homosexuals, to the point several muslim majority nations have death penalties put out against them.

Was this not the same website losing its shit over "acephobia" but here they don't care that there are indeed parts of the world where LGBT and Muslim don't go together?

ManaByte

Gold Member
So wait, hold up. They claim it's "Islamaphobia" to point out Islam generally has a negative of view of homosexuals, to the point several muslim majority nations have death penalties put out against them.

Was this not the same website losing its shit over "acephobia" but here they don't care that there are indeed parts of the world where LGBT and Muslim don't go together?

It’s because Cerium agrees with throwing gays off roofs like they do in those countries and he’s terrified of that being exposed and his dad losing the income stream from the forum.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

You know, these people should try handling a forum with way too many opinions and at the same time want special treatment and inclusivity and should have a positive light towards everyone else. I’d say they’d bail out in a week.

ManaByte

Gold Member
You know, these people should try handling a forum with way too many opinions and at the same time want special treatment and inclusivity and should have a positive light towards everyone else. I’d say they’d bail out in a week.

They just need a boogie man to blame for their real life problems, and for them it’s Evilore

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism

OiJvtMl.png

gxusCjV.jpg

Agreed, but -- how many have children over here? I'd like a poll just to compare. I'm on the family-man list, but genuinely have little clue how many others are.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

U3FQrK7.png

pbh9hRR.png

ju9g4Vz.png

FpXzXpv.png

1mRDva5.png

GTxtwW4.png

TuPZeeq.png

jcmW0YM.png

rO0Kr3h.png

CjwyYZn.png

WSMWUOg.png

8EjWJSt.png

GqSH3ZU.png

KeZuWGb.png

They sure love to play lip service to valuing people's "lived experiences" until it doesn't fit a narrative. Feel really sorry for that Mato guy and how he got treated, and the shit he has to put up with in his real life.

And did you all see that smug asshole who posted a pie chart breaking down religious identification in Greece for a period that ended in 2015? You know... just the year when the European migrant crisis began in earnest...

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsura

why does the "fuck capitilism" guy have an avatar wearing a Santa Claus hat?

doesn't he know Christmas is like Capitalist Holiday #1? LOL
There is zero self awareness. I'm willing to bet he is posting his anti capitalism shit on his macbook or from his iphone while drinking starbucks coffee. Anti capitalism indeed

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Mivey

9 minutes ago
TLJ had so many great ideas, I really hope Disney lets this man write the overall screenplay of a new trilogy. I know it won't happen because the world is a dark, fucked up place, but part of me still hopes.

yes the world is a dark fucked up place because a fat bearded rich white man may not get to direct more nihilist bullshit movies than he already does. woe is us!!!

Last edited:

Traianvs

OiJvtMl.png

gxusCjV.jpg

How can they reproduce if they are so socially inept that can' t even fuck and instead of working on improving their life, they play the oppression game, name themselves ACEs and tell stories about asexual people being beaten, raped and killed every day in the streets.
When you are white, privileged and living on checks, you have to invent some kind of oppression to be accepted in a community made just to shield them from the evil white cis people in the outside world?

Traianvs

This will end well.....
They have no idea how is to live in a country on the receiving side of unchecked immigrations. I' d love to see how they would react with a nomad camp on their garden or if one of them would steal their p p p precious pokemon sword and shield.
Fuckers....

Kazza

I’m curious what they think happens in a mind, after treatment like this.

They talk this big game about having to change minds and attitudes, and get as many people to the polls to enact their agenda as possible... then they treat anyone who disagrees, like this.

America-centric view here, but it’s like they still haven’t figured out that a chunk of what put Trump in office, was the sheer resentment for them.

I guess that was what Obama was talking about when he brought up purity tests. The poster added this at the end, obviously trying to emphasise "look, I'm one of you, I'm part of the liberal/left wing tribe", but it still wasn't enough:

I've never voted for the right, I am an atheist and a vegan. I try to show compassion for the hardships of other people. But is it wrong to not wish to live in a Muslim nation in many of which I would imprisoned or stoned for being gay?

Last edited:

ViolentP

I feel you, and I agree that there is enough ignorance available to make it easy to ignore this kind of thing, but if we are being honest, shitting on specific people is exactly what we are doing as well.

600Breezy

There is zero self awareness. I'm willing to bet he is posting his anti capitalism shit on his macbook or from his iphone while drinking starbucks coffee. Anti capitalism indeed

my favourite thing is when you bring up iphones and macs since they’re using a double standard, they’ll come back with “whataboutism” aka I can do whatever I want but you must follow my arbitrary rules 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom