• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
EoaUvsuVoAA1SBv

Era posters. Same bust, same penis, different waistline. Kyuji has basically made that forum unbearable for a lot of people for the last six months and now just plays the game, lmao. I think Black Chamber should make a counter offer, I will put a disclaimer if you all aree to not play the game. Treat it with the same importance it gets from those concerned.

Ionian

Yeah that thread has got ugly real quick. Wow. Nothing but a witch hunt and where’s the moderation team to stamp it out?

Probably having a summit in a discord, they gotta be exhausted at this stage.

Mods are increasingly quiet over the last few weeks but they seriously need to stamp that type of flagrant bullying out.

Being Trans shouldn't give you a license to dog-pile someone who just wants to make a future thread.

It's very very scummy. Shame on them.

nush

EoaUvsuVoAA1SBv

Era posters. Same bust, same penis, different waistline. Kyuji has basically made that forum unbearable for a lot of people for the last six months and now just plays the game, lmao. I think Black Chamber should make a counter offer, I will put a disclaimer if you all aree to not play the game. Treat it with the same importance it gets from those concerned.
ezgif-7-40d30e8b8c17.gif

Can't someone talk Black Chamber into coming over here? I'm sure many people would appreciate his dedication.

He's a grown man.

If he wants to stay in that Gulag-like forum, let him. I'd guess he knows he can leave at any time and open an account here at any time as well. That's the bare minimum of will power he must muster. If he can't bring himself to do that, then I would posit he probably has his own unfathomable reasons for staying.

nush

k3e91F8.png

from the CDPR it transphobic topic, source of the dogpile right here.

This is a trap, figuratively. That way they can criticize whatever is written without eating their own because it's not right, it's not enough, it's wrong. Then cry even more.

Ginger four eyes throws in,

HHwcALM.png

Last edited:

Traianvs

Is blackchamber an old acquaintante here? He's clearly doing marketing for CDPR and he's doing it MASTERFULLY, enraging the loons at Era. Great job man! XD

Dick Jones

Gold Member
PuBbgCj.jpg

Hobbes wanting something on the OT to know that Trans People are welcome. Cool, you either a) played a transphobic game and kept playing it and discussing it b) you've played the game for 15 hours and yet to find transphobic evidence in it by CDPR yet want a trans disclaimer in the OT c) you haven't played the game and are a lying sack of shit like you always are Hobbes.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I will request a 24 hour ban if the following happens. Black Chamber makes the OT, it gets locked for a day and the OT that appear after the lock is a copied and pasted of Black Chamber's work posted by Kyuuji. If it is a different poster I'll still request the ban. A week if Black Chamber is banned for any period of time from now until a full 7 days after the OT is made.

Traianvs

I will request a 24 hour ban if the following happens. Black Chamber makes the OT, it gets locked for a day and the OT that appear after the lock is a copied and pasted of Black Chamber's work posted by Kyuuji. If it is a different poster I'll still request the ban. A week if Black Chamber is banned for any period of time from now until a full 7 days after the OT is made.
see ya in a month

ivan.k

What a delusional idiot, CDPR doesn't give a shit about you and don't want to be a part of your idiotic witch hunt against them.

Last edited:
The cunts who are trying to fish for a ban. I'd be interested how much the ones crying the loudest actually contribute to the site in term of OT's and giveaways tc

bjFM1U.jpg

q8DGV5.jpg

1d8ieG.jpg

2DqtNV.jpg

06uYqE.jpg

vYtK0o.jpg

CP6hrG.jpg

Lf8nta.jpg

q6vSoN.jpg

OjiFqd.jpg

JrCNih.jpg

SJpPo7.jpg

FmPCrB.jpg

23Tgbv.jpg

UDB7jP.jpg

5DPftN.jpg

nc3pAv.jpg

cZoBz4.jpg

OBXG3L.jpg

e9xuam.jpg

This is probably the most embarassing part of this entire story so far. Trying to bait a normal user who's shown solidarity with the trans community into either stop talking about Cyberpunk altogether or make an even bigger fuss of something that, frankly, is only really perceived on Era. The fact that a lot of site VIPs are involved in the witch hunt with no consequence is truly disgusting.

I dont know why BlackChamber's even bothers, his work will be beneficial to the site.
If it was me i would just say "Right, thats it, f**k all of you" and ask for a ban.

Either that or he'll get baited into a ban eventually. Critical thinking is not very welcome over there.

Ymir

3YU4fVr.jpg

LMAO
BlackChamber has no self respect if he apologizes to them. Grandmaster at twisting the narrative they are lol
Honestly vile post right there. Also I love how they twist words. No one is saying trans issues are tiring but constantly yelling over people trying to talk is. Imagine if you had a conversation about literally anything in real life and someone kept screaming over you so you couldn't talk about Uighurs or any other wrong in the world?

Also funny when you view it through the lens of them CONSTANTLY whining about how tired they are and they can't keep doing this and they're just "so tired". But now according to them, feeling tired is inherently transphobic.

nush

Honestly vile post right there. Also I love how they twist words. No one is saying trans issues are tiring but constantly yelling over people trying to talk is. Imagine if you had a conversation about literally anything in real life and someone kept screaming over you so you couldn't talk about Uighurs or any other wrong in the world?

Also funny when you view it through the lens of them CONSTANTLY whining about how tired they are and they can't keep doing this and they're just "so tired". But now according to them, feeling tired is inherently transphobic.

It's all performative from mentally ill sociopaths that never got over being bullied in school and being a failure at life.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Claven the cunt and Kyu are now conspiracy theorists.

You just know they’ve been waiting impatiently for this moment. These two have been constantly shitting up the thread.
Now they feast.

It’s a ritual. Every week TransEra join their forces to sacrifice a man or woman. Last week it was Marzoo now it’s probably BC.
That sounds like a discount version of a villain in Spider-Man, Claven the Cunter!

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Trans activism is the last remaining bastion of white privilege

think about it you can be a white man and claim you are being oppressed by lesbians (what is actually happening in CDPR which has a lesbian art director). in fact you can be a white man and claim you are oppressed by black women! trans trumps race

no other class has that kind of cultural protection. if you are a straight black person, all of that Critical Race Theory is out the window, you come second, all because of where you stick your dick/vagina

truly the white trans person is the most privileged in the oppression olympics

Last edited:

Ymir

it's knives out for Black Chamber and this poster isn't even trans

J1NaFDw.jpg
Another CISHET WHITE MALE ready to go to war for the troons

jhBEtsF.png

Woah, a thread about new information about the game isn't solely about conspiracy theories of troon genocide by CDPR???? Shocking that a news thread for a game is 90% about news for that game... Such a big brain discovery there.

Astral Dog

BlackChambers should just give in and put the banner imo,i mean if he values his ERA account that much no point in getting the mob angry,as cool as he is dancing around their question/demands eventually they will come up with a devilish plot to end him :messenger_fearful:

Another CISHET WHITE MALE ready to go to war for the troons

jhBEtsF.png

Woah, a thread about new information about the game isn't solely about conspiracy theories of troon genocide by CDPR???? Shocking that a news thread for a game is 90% about news for that game... Such a big brain discovery there.

Oh no! It seems BlackChamber is in deep trouble this time. He ain’t getting off easy

Do you see how much bullying is going on rn there? It bothers me so much they never do what they preach. So many hypocrites.

This gabe dude went far and beyond to do research. Still it’s not enough. You just have to bend the knee. It’s all about that. Total submission.

Kadayi

Banned
Holy shit, that Black Chamber dude should just walk away from Era now and let them flounder around. Maybe he can get in with Komatsu Komatsu on the GAF OT, because he's absolutely going to get banned regardless of whatever he does. If not right after the OT goes up then down the road for not bending the knee. Unbelievable, when is 'everyone' not enough? 🤔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom