• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Haha the fact they made this and think it does anyone other than show how fucking nuts they are is just another level of insanity

4p4f0j.png

#Phonepunk#

Banned
he tells blackchamber to fuck off and doesnt get banned

this fucking place doesnt care about its own TOS

Hahah holy shit these drama queens lighting themselves on fire

Ol'Scratch

It is a ridiculous shit show to behold.
You have mods that are genuinely blatantly biased toward trans members, even though some have made posts varying from harassment of others to blatant racism. You have concern trolling about dev crunch in the very same breath that they are trying to get people not to buy the game. What is better than busting your ass for a game working hard extra hours only to have people shit on your work...for your own good of course.
There are countless levels of how lbgtqxyz you have to be for your opinion to matter, because you are with era trans or you are against them as well as the waiting masses of era cucks taking a break from their other minority masters to await the bukkake of fucktardery from their era trans rulers.
What must it feel like to any era members who may be left with a shred of sense to know that they are totally worthless because they committed the crime to be normal and able to cope with life.

Loostreaks

Dude had a fucking hategasm after his book of a post. Struggled to find a font small enough to fit it all. Also like 1% chance he gets banned, that's why these people screech that they'll eat a ban because they have no likelihood of it happening. They also have courage when they know there are no repercussions so they perform by screaming they'll eat a ban but they know they never will.

XQZT3O6.png
Holy shit, the level of meltdown because guy who made OT for discussing the game didn't get baited into turning it into #ForTransRightsCyberpunk.
I like that bit of irony at the end "Lots of Love to Everyone, I'm a NICE Guy...REALLY."

Eevee86

Dude had a fucking hategasm after his book of a post. Struggled to find a font small enough to fit it all. Also like 1% chance he gets banned, that's why these people screech that they'll eat a ban because they have no likelihood of it happening. They also have courage when they know there are no repercussions so they perform by screaming they'll eat a ban but they know they never will.

XQZT3O6.png
What a freak.

Mozzarella

Wow! that thread was a shit show, i admit though i enjoyed watching them eating each other alive, they deserve each other, both the sane and the insane users, I think if you are sane enough you will not be there to begin with. This is like a political discussion room, except its in a circus.
I'm excited to watch whats gonna happen next, LOL.

Anyway there was one user who posted in the sticky thread not long ago and he called out ResetEra on their bullshit, as usual the bots dismissed him with bye troll account because lets be honest they are delusional. But to us sane people he was spot on and i believe the entire goal of his post was for us outsiders to read. It was a great comment.

Astral Dog

poor dampflok lol, im glad ResetERA's reach is more limited each day because that place is so toxic and wrong.

And of course its infamous members believe every other place on the internet is literal bigot heaven . No other place will put up with their bullshit, but on ERA they can be kings (Queens?) of a dwindling but conveniently malleable userbase.
6ac19fd909ae553fa4d500b7d2ea6ee2.gif

tumblr_mmowojffjt1rmsphxo1_250.gif

Ymir

Revenge

Wow! that thread was a shit show, i admit though i enjoyed watching them eating each other alive, they deserve each other, both the sane and the insane users, I think if you are sane enough you will not be there to begin with. This is like a political discussion room, except its in a circus.
I'm excited to watch whats gonna happen next, LOL.

Anyway there was one user who posted in the sticky thread not long ago and he called out ResetEra on their bullshit, as usual the bots dismissed him with bye troll account because lets be honest they are delusional. But to us sane people he was spot on and i believe the entire goal of his post was for us outsiders to read. It was a great comment.

Yes, its true. I loved that post, because the guy was 100% right. He got banned, but he already knew it was gonna happen.

Mc1zj4W.png

Last edited:

TVexperto

karak from acg just posted in a cyberpunk thread. he said a few days ago on his youtube channel that he will buy the game.

cant wait to see him getting baited by era

Ymir

What i have just seen... Really? Vestan was banned because of this? They are killing ResetEra and im liking it lol

JS6cfiS.png
LOL "too defensive for such a sensitive thread"

I really enjoy these new more explanative bans, truly the best thing from the asian summit.

Hugare

What i have just seen... Really? Vestan was banned because of this? They are killing ResetEra and im liking it lol

JS6cfiS.png
Getting banned for 3 DAYS

What a shitshow, really.

Being a user there is like walking on egg shells. Black Chamber must be streesed as fuck right now.

I was banned for 1 month there in a Cyberpunk thread ("Dismissing trans rights" or whatever)

I'm usually open minded, but I can't understand how this game is againstt rans people. I just cant.

Because sexualization? They are doing it for every gender.
Because male and female voice options? Really?

They even offer the option to choose your genitals no matter ehats your voice

I trully dont get it

Last edited:

lmimmfn

Lmfao

ShironRedshift after all his tiptoeing

"User banned (duration pending review): Extreme hostility, prior bans for similar"

Good riddance asshole

The bans in the last 3-4 pages of the CDPR 'transphobic' thread are great, long may it continue.

Last edited:
T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
THANK GOD I LEARNED BEFORE IT WAS..... IT WAS... TOO LATE!!!! The twitch blind deathcamps have been stopped, freedom once again rings! This is a day of celebration! Mark your calendars!

These fucking morons, thanks god I learned before it was "too late". SMFH

M4bcB4q.png

That always gets me. It never occurred to you because it literally wasn't a problem. Nobody ever used 'Blind Playthrough' in a malicious way. It's ludicrous.

Glad to see some people speaking sense in that thread. Likely will get drowned out by other posters, though.

TVexperto

Lmfao

ShironRedshift after all his tiptoeing

"User banned (duration pending review): Extreme hostility, prior bans for similar"

Good riddance asshole

The bans in the last 3-4 pages of the CDPR 'transphobic' thread are great, long may it continue.
all those loosers defending him after his ban and saying his rant was a a cry for help since they are being ignored lmao

Solidarity to Shiron.

😂😂😂

where was the solidarity when the admins bannes marzoo?

Last edited:
T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member

JS6cfiS.png

I'm guessing they just make up random ban reasons on that site? First time I've heard of someone getting banned for being 'too defensive'.

I really just wonder how someone browses here and ResetEra, and they decide the latter is a better forum to post in. Wouldn't be me.

Hugare

The sad thing is that this is getting dismissed as "trolling".
Dude could have said, without any hostility, that he doesn't agree how things are being handled and that other opinions should be also welcomed, and he would still get banned.
Yup

I know, because I was 1 month banned for doing exactly like that

ArsGoetia

Getting banned for 3 DAYS

What a shitshow, really.

Being a user there is like walking on egg shells. Black Chamber must be streesed as fuck right now.

I was banned for 1 month there in a Cyberpunk thread ("Dismissing trans rights" or whatever)

I'm usually open minded, but I can't understand how this game is againstt rans people. I just cant.

Because sexualization? They are doing it for every gender.
Because male and female voice options? Really?

They even offer the option to choose your genitals no matter ehats your voice

I trully dont get it

I don't understand it either, you have all genders on the advertisements in the game being exploited or sexualized and you don't see people flipping out over those, I'm open-minded and apart of the trans community myself and I think most of them are outrageous, I wanted to ask over on that other place what the big deal was over the advertisement or that female cosplayer who dressed up as a character in the game.. It's just cosplay.. who cares...

Even people getting butthurt over the twitter jokes from CDPR, I don't feel personally attacked.. I think when you start bullying or trying to be a special snowflake like some of them are being.. it's just causes more harm than good.. I'm against violence and I stand for equality for everyone but feeling like victims from a videogame company.. it's just too much for me.. and I don't even see what the big deal is with some of their issues they bring up... (ie: the manticore ad, etc)

I like this place cause you can have a voice and have disagreements while being civil...

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Well, they are not happy with Vestan’s ban length and are basically just saying he did not put efforts to understand them and had ill intentions. (Without even seeing what they had planned, and with the mod saying they were collaborating..)

The Cyberpunk 2077 OT is fucked on resetera. Whenever Vestan returns, or Black chamber posts again, they will jump on them.
ShoddyAdmirableHorse-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I think I'd be OK with the Right being deplatformed. Does that make me no different than a fascist? | ResetEra

Like clockwork. Why is it almost always people on the extreme left that wanna do this shit?

Ah yes i like how communist countries never murdered people with dissenting opinions. These fucking people and cluelessness about history.

Last edited:

Dorohedoro

Well, they are not happy with Vestan’s ban length and are basically just saying he did not put efforts to understand them and had ill intentions. (Without even seeing what they had planned, and with the mod saying they were collaborating..)

The Cyberpunk 2077 OT is fucked on resetera. Whenever Vestan returns, or Black chamber posts again, they will jump on them.
ShoddyAdmirableHorse-size_restricted.gif
A black man being banned for 3 days isn't good enough, this is one of the most racist forums around. :messenger_pensive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom