• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenge

Another ban in 1, 2...

RFmxEyu.png

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Khrn
32 minutes ago
Of course there wasn't an apology.

Of course he continued to ignore all of us.

Of course he only showed empathy towards his supporters.

💯
What’s with this “us”??? This user keeps saying this lie across many threads

YOU ARE NOT TRANS YOU MADE THIS CLEAR

lol people are calling Black Chamber fake YOU ARENT TRANS AND YET KEEP SAYING “US” IN MULTIPLE THREADS YOU ARE THE FAKE ONE HERE

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
What’s with this “us”???

lol people are calling Black Chamber fake YOU ARENT TRANS AND YET KEEP SAYING “US” IN MULTIPLE THREADS YOU ARE THE FAKE ONE HERE
He's not trans but his split personality is pre-op trans.
You cis pig!😂

Dorohedoro

That must be the performative wokeness he's been accusing others of doing.

Revenge

Black Chamber, just get out of there.

YT6k2CB.png

Dude has been dancing to this song for months there, even years

His patience is at Gandhi's levels at this point

They are asking mods to ban him, but what for? Not giving them an answer? They will have to do some magic to come up with something

It would not be the first time they would pull that kind of magic.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

lunnuyu

Truly a communist forum
“It’s not yours, it’s ours”

Chittagong

Gold Member
The one thing I don’t like about the Era Cyberpunk end game is that it's almost too good

fA97xM3.jpg

eRQRu78.jpg

oh and wait, the real highlight - a properly cucked heterosexual physiological white Finnish male appears to virtue signal that he is now giving his money to a local trans charity

ngdKm30.jpg

Last edited:
I asked for a ban from this place months ago just because it was giving me a headache to read and interact with very aggressive, hateful people all the time when the site is supposed to be about video games. Reading some or these posts I’m glad I did - man I actually feel bad for those that have been caught up in the resetera community to the point of having no awareness that they’re in a literally insane person echo chamber. I’m a “leftist” support Trans rights and everybody’s rights. But Jesus these posts read like people who have no concept of reality and want to scream, cry and bathe in their victim hood for some weird form of validation. The place is becoming just as toxic as those they preach against, and in many ways more toxic - seriously does not represent most left leaning people.

Hugare

Someone coming into that Cyberpunk 2077 thread would probably think that CDPR is financing some kind of Trans prison camps or something. It is seriously off the rails.
It is all so fucking stupid.
You know, I'm sure that CDPR is not the exception here

They probably have topics about Persona 5 problematic themes like pedophilia, or about Apple's and other companies use of slave labor and etc.

They wouldn't be that hipocrite, right?

Ps: I'm being sarcastic

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

You know, I'm sure that CDPR is not the exception here

They probably have topics about Persona 5 problematic themes like pedophilia, or about Apple's and other companies use of slave labor and etc.

They wouldn't be that hipocrite, right?
Nah, the weeb effect mandates that it is given a pass within an alotted time frame

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was finally bored of reading about Era’s insanity but then they pull me back in with this Cyberpunk nonsense.

Oh and they would never leave. What other community would even take them in? They thrive on having an audience to preach to and they won’t get it anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom