• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'Scratch

Where did you see that?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
They can’t get discussion of the game fully banned so they are trying to ban the people creating the OT.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Now it's clear Kyuuji shares private PM's with other members, and that they're targeting Black Chamber for dog piling and abuse.

Will the mods do anything about it? Of course not. They'll hand out a temp ban to a trans or queer person or two, and perma anyone who dares point out that it is the trans members, and only the trans members, being ultra aggressive and partaking in targeted harassment of another human being.

I used to just laugh at the Ree mods, but it's becoming clear that their own failures in being able to maturely deal with social interactions and moderate properly is enabling hateful people to inflict emotional abuse on others. It's pretty fucking disgusting.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

I do not know if you have ever bothered to look in the etc era community thread for trans stuff, many of them use hidden posts too so that you have to actually post to read what is being said. It is surreal.

nush

Where did you see that?

POG0SKd.png

Electret

Damn, the staff post has had no effect - Trans ERA continues its blood lust for Black Chamber. It's real, real bad.

I used to just laugh at the Ree mods, but it's becoming clear that their own failures in being able to maturely deal with social interactions and moderate properly is enabling hateful people to inflict emotional abuse on others. It's pretty fucking disgusting.
Winner winner, chicken dinner. I've had a similar revelation somewhat recently. They're not innocent at all. They actively promote and disseminate hate. They are a hate site.

Ol'Scratch

It is amazing to see the ramping up of the ban baiting, it is at a fever pitch as if they called in all of the trans era reserves to show their concern.

graywolf323

that is why some forums or discord servers ban political talk of any kind
however... thanks for the saturday night entertainment era, had to grab the popcorn

they claim it's not politics because it's human rights but the problem is EVERYTHING they agree with politically they label as human rights and if you dare stray from what they think the norm should be even one iota they label you a bigot & seek to cancel you

of course many of them will claim cancel culture is a right wing boogeyman despite the fact they're actively working to cancel BlackChamber as we speak

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Kyuuji getting a screenshot of her conversation with Black Chamber and gives it to a soon banned poster to throw up. Then quote posts her original copy and not a screenshot. I'm sure no editing was done there to make her seem rational compared to BC.

Anyone in this thread that knows Black Chamber. Send him a pm and tell him to take a short break as this dogpiling is getting dangerous for someone's state of mind.

i'd be terrified to give my email, especially work email, to the mods of resetera. imagine having to watch every single thing you say or possibly jeopardize your job and shit. they say this place is shitty but at least I don't have to fear about using an email from my job/ institution or something.

Ol'Scratch

Are all the people calling for the thread to be locked that naive? That is exactly the point of what certain people are trying to accomplish by flooding the thread.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Wait, Surfinn isn't even trans? They're just a guy? All that animosity and person attacks and yet another performer who is just a white guy.

sicOIAW.png
Yep. Same with Khrn. Same with Lamptramp. All dreaded cishet males

Whole lot of phony bullies larping tonight

Last edited:

graywolf323

Funny he's been banned a week but the trollish Beth Cyra can call people "they/them" without an repercussions even though their gender card lists different pronouns. Very interesting.

banned a week despite Jarmel fixing it because it was clearly an honest mistake, but given they banned marzoo for misgendering in a report it's not really a surprise
Hahah and now the Hulk was banned for being excited for the game

the only admins/mods that seem to be active right now are clearly the one fully on the side of the people flagrantly disregarding the staff communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom