• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmimmfn

G59TDx5.png

kjQ4aqC.png

IC0LU9V.gif
Hes banned lol

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Hahah and now the Hulk was banned for being excited for the game

Yeah.....that was me

KtCZMpw.png
\

While it is dumb, let's not pretend that they did not know full on what they were doing. If I walk into a biker bar and grab someones beer and drink it down I should not in theory get my ass beat but I would deserve it if I did.
There are better ways.

But I didn't do any of that. I did what the rules explicitly said I could do. And the "history of whining in insensitive threads" was entirely me asking why there wasn't a politics forum on resetera on ONE occassion.

My recent registration on this forum is NOT a coincidence.

The ban I received is worth highlighting their sheer hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
If I was Black Chamber I would at this point write a post calling all those fucks out, dragging them with some nice cursing and memes and then leave the fucking forum for good, his account would obviously be banned immediately.

Nothing is worth reading through that garbage that is happening in that Night Wire thread right now and Reee as a whole.

And there will never be meaningful discussions on this game, cause Kyuuji and friends will derail threads for eternity.

Last edited:
Yeah.....that was me

KtCZMpw.png
\

But I didn't do any of that. I did what the rules explicitly said I could do. And the "history of whining in insensitive threads" was entirely me asking why there wasn't a politics forum on resetera.

rip in piece

Electret

Yeah.....that was me

KtCZMpw.png
\

But I didn't do any of that. I did what the rules explicitly said I could do. And the "history of whining in insensitive threads" was entirely me asking why there wasn't a politics forum on resetera on ONE occassion.

Pathetic behavior from their mod team, but they did you a favor.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Haha who is Christmastree? New swinging dick in town

Christmastree55
1 minute ago
thonerayman said:
I'm a perfect world sure. But go look at every thread. This is the shit that happens. Every damned time. Discussion about the game itself gets buried under this insane hate for CDPR (which again I feel is justified). You get 5 pages of actual talking about the game and 20 with back and forth like this.

I'm not going to post on the mater further. It's only adding to the situation that I'm pissed off about to begin with. I just hope the OT is calmer. Reddit of all places should not be the calmest place to actually talk about things in the game and not the meta insanity surrounding it.
Reddit isn't talking about the transphobia.

If you don't want to bother with coming to terms with your own transphobia, sure, talk about it there.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Yeah.....that was me

KtCZMpw.png
\

Welcome aboard.

Topher

Gold Member
Pathetic behavior from their mod team, but they did you a favor.

I've been more active on this forum than I ever was on that landfill. Flat out not going to lie. I was testing their resolve. COULD THEY follow their own rules and allow excitement for the game when they explicitly said that was not to be infringed upon.

The answer is no. resetera has no rule they will not break at any time (Animal Farm anyone?). Chaos in action. As long as you agree with the majority.....you are fine. Dare not step outside their lines.

I find the ban to be incredibly satisfying actually.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

I have to admit, watching them try to navigate this CDPR/Cyberpunk situation is really entertaining. Zero attempts at empathy or giving people the benefit of the doubt, maximum outrage and allegations of bigotry, complete comitment to meeeeeeee myyyy feeeeeelings...

Just get the fuck over yourself people. Almost nobody is against your right to exist, it’s just almost everyone doesn’t have the time or energy to care that someone used the wrong pronouns, probably on accident

T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
I've been more active on this forum than I ever was on that landfill. Flat out not going to lie. I was testing their resolve. COULD THEY follow their own rules and allow excitement for the game when they explicitly said that was not to be infringed upon.

The answer is no. resetera has no rule they will not break at any time (Animal Farm anyone?). Chaos in action. As long as you agree with the majority.....you are fine. Dare not step outside their lines.

I find the ban to be incredibly satisfying actually.

Welcome aboard man.

200.gif

The fact you get banned for liking a game on a gaming forum really says it all.

Not surprised you are more active here, you don't have to worry about stating your opinion and catching a ban. The whole point of a forum is to promote conversation and to have a vast array of opinions. No point in posting if you can't even have that.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
That thread has completely gone off the rails but I am happy to see so many people standing up for Black Chamber in that thread. It's gone past political posturing and is just full-blown attack after attack at this point.

The mods are banning the people who are taking it to the extreme, but they really just need to start banning the people who are just stirring things up on purpose at this point.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Welcome aboard man.

200.gif

The fact you get banned for liking a game on a gaming forum really says it all.

Not surprised you are more active here, you don't have to worry about stating your opinion and catching a ban. The whole point of a forum is to promote conversation and to have a vast array of opinions. No point in posting if you can't even have that.

I appreciate that. It took mere minutes for me to be banned from reshitera while following the rules. I referenced Animal Farm for a reason. That forum is Orwellian to its core.

Ol'Scratch

And we have reached event horizon for today's stupidity.

Mf6VPA8.png

I came to resetera due to the KH3 leaks, but now the place is just vile. Started posting less and less because it just sucked. One time I said something that could contribute to gun violence is how the media literally publicly broadcasts any gun situation or mass shooting
They got mad and said I was stupid or something.

It's a full hivemind place. It's fucking terrible you have to literally thoroughly think about every wording on a "gaming" forum or you risk being dog piled by a bunch of cucked men.

At least here I can actually talk about games.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
I read the CP77 RE thread. My first stroll to over there because our CP77 thread discussed the insanity.

Seems to be a shit forum. I'd be scared to say anything in there. And why is the trans community getting away with dictating what's OK to say and what isn't? That's the opposite of a safe space for anyone else!

This reeks of perceived self-importance that's just taken as the rule of the land because of something about gender.
Deserves to be called out. Really immature behavior.

People who behave that way usually aren't being listened to. Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom