• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSNosNJ.png

t1ReK4b.gif
My video games NEED to tell me how to FEEL!

I've always loved Super Mario games for their deep social commentary and scathing takedowns of the capitalist machine.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
"having standards" is a trope of white supremacy according to CRT, surprised Mars is such a white supremacist.

also big LOL @ "corporate boot kickers"

Shell-diversity-website.png

5ed3f5694dca6836fd77ad94

Last edited:

Misc

Transera’s thirst for blood has been quenched once again. “Their hearts are in the right place”, yet proceeds to administer the most humiliating punishment I’ve seen so far.

Black Chamber and Vestan are pussies? They are attacked, and they even bend the knee, asking for a ban and an extended ban. Wtf?

Thank God i was banned from that forum.

2nmxBKX.png

Good lord, jfc, holy shit and so on.

Why cuck yourself out for these people...???? Also that OT will just be shit because of everything mentioned there, an OT is supposed to be fun and informal about the game. Not some virtue signaling shit hole.

Last edited:
Ooof
Did they really agree to this? Like why? Are they out of their fucking mind? Have some self respect. Stop bending the knee.

The reason is obvious to me though. The shitshow has gotten huge. There’s no other way.
He wants to continue posting on the forum. He thinks eating a ban is enough and after one month TransEra will welcome him back with open arms.
But he’s wrong. Simple as that.

Good for him. I would personally no longer give them the benefit of the doubt.
That OT is too precious for him.

Black Chamber and Vestan are pussies? They are attacked, and they even bend the knee, asking for a ban and an extended ban. Wtf?

2nmxBKX.png

That's surreal, but maybe the word religious is more apt.

Someone works for weeks on the Cyberpunk 2077 OT, is vilified for not replying in the terms and time frame others would like, gives an elaborate answer on the matter. ResetEra's moderation decides to keep his good work - and the juicy revenue that comes along with it - and bans him for a whole month for not violating the terms of service.

So this is definitely also on BlackChamber.

He's a sinner. He's not worthy. He must expiate and acknowledge his lowly irredeemable behaviour and let the Holy Priests perform the cleansing ritual and offer him as the sacrificial lamb for the unspeakable sins of uncooperativeness and incommunicability, all at the altar of Trans Rights.

This is Religion Redux. It also has a familiar ring to it, like an echo of the Bolshevik Revolution, or the Maoists' zeal. The Maoists held sessions where everyone was expected to self-critique and to confess to their anti-revolutionary sins.

BlackChamber is doing his part.
Sometimes the victim is fond of the victimiser.

FunkMiller

Good lord, jfc, holy shit and so on.

Why cuck yourself out for these people...???? Also that OT will just be shit because of everything mentioned there, an OT is supposed to be fun and informal about the game. Not some virtue signaling shit hole.

Exactly that. They are bullied, and it seems they liked it and want to be bullied even more.

How can an human being gets so low?
Jesus....

Last edited:

Misc

I stand corrected: after all this shitshow, they are still complaining because apparently getting so many people banned and being given exactly what they wanted is not enough. They asked for this token awareness message in the ot, and not only they’ve got that, but this message is being pinned in every single page of the thread, and they still have the audacity to complain! How much more “awareness” do these people need to raise until it becomes an excuse for seeking everyone else’s attention?

That's surreal, but maybe the word religious is more apt.

Someone works for weeks on the Cyberpunk 2077 OT, is vilified for not replying in the terms and time frame others would like, gives an elaborate answer on the matter. ResetEra's moderation decides to keep his good work - and the juicy revenue that comes along with it - and bans him for a whole month for not violating the terms of service.

So this is definitely also on BlackChamber.

He's a sinner. He's not worthy. He must expiate and acknowledge his lowly irredeemable behaviour and let the Holy Priests perform the cleansing ritual and offer him as the sacrificial lamb for the unspeakable sins of uncooperativeness and incommunicability, all at the altar of Trans Rights.

This is Religion Redux. It also has a familiar ring to it, like an echo of the Bolshevik Revolution, or the Maoists' zeal. The Maoists held sessions where everyone was expected to self-critique and to confess to their anti-revolutionary sins.

BlackChamber is doing his part.
Sometimes the victim is fond of the victimiser.

Pretty much aligns with what Bill Maher talked about on Real Time some month ago or so, that peoples political convictions have replaced religion in todays society. At least for some people it is like this for sure, i am neither religious or a political zealot. I am interested in political subjects tho.

Mozzarella

I had no high expectations of Black Chamber or Vestan, they are after all, ResetEra members. So dont expect them to be sane, they are all insane just different levels.
The reason these bullies will grow stronger now is because of people like Black Chamber and his mate Vestan, they could have double down and some users will stand behind them creating a good rebellion squad on the site, and probably some mod will join as well, but instead they decide to bend the knee for the abusive bullies, so just expect the website to get worse. At the end im not complaining, the more bad it gets over there, the better..in the long run. With time the good users will be filtered out and banned, and what will stay there is the worst ones, resulting in a shithole. The end result will be either 1- an echo-chamber (laughed at by the internet/public or forgotten) like rpgcodex and other echochamber websites. OR 2- it will explode and shut down due to some controversy.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

2nmxBKX.png
Honestly that is absolutely pathetic.
Let me spend several hardworking hours(of my own free time) to create a comprehensive OT for a community where im hated and ill accept a months ban for my crimes against the community.
Beat me Era, beat me harder.

Cult, much?

Stay where you are Black Chamber, you would really hate it here, thanks and look forward to your additional apology in a months time, please use the time for some self reflection regarding your atrocities

Last edited:

Misc

I've lost all respect I had for Black Chamber. Practically cucking himself out for a bunch deranged bullies.
Yet the ot will still be made and most posters will keep on ignoring (and rightly so) the pinned comment on transphobia. I am really looking forward to see how bad will transera take the fact that people will still be enjoying the game and discussing it in their nice little safe space even after they have been shoving their agenda down to everyone’s throat.

Holy fucking shit, they’re still fucking demanding more after that mod update. A huge header on the OT and a post at the top of every single page somehow isn’t good enough.

Ymir

Ooof
Did they really agree to this? Like why? Are they out of their fucking mind? Have some self respect. Stop bending the knee.

The reason is obvious to me though. The shitshow has gotten huge. There’s no other way.
He wants to continue posting on the forum. He thinks eating a ban is enough and after one month TransEra will welcome him back with open arms.
But he’s wrong. Simple as that.

Good for him. I would personally no longer give them the benefit of the doubt.
That OT is too precious for him.

Funny how they had meltdowns over people using the term "bending the knee" because it's so grossly inaccurate but now had to sacrifice themselves to have an OT about the most popular video game in years.

If getting banned is now a "special privilege" then maybe they just found a solution to their troon problem. They always do whine when they don't get special treatement.....

Astral Dog

I love ERA and I love posting there, but they do love to eat their own.

I’m part of the LGBTQ community and I wholeheartedly support the trans community... I’m over Rowling over her disgusting transphobic comments; I applaud Elliot Page for his bravery.

But CDPR being painted with a broad brushstroke and calling them transphobic? I don’t see that and I don’t agree. I’ve read their issues with the game and I just don’t see it. I mean, those Twitter posts... that I do understand... the assume my gender post, the use of that hashtag... yes, they’re disgusting and in bad taste and the people got fired. That doesn’t make the whole company transphobic.

And many people feel the same way... but can’t say anything without getting banned for downplaying the issue.

So to appease a couple of users they sticky that thread, put up warning posts on every CP thread, and are now forcing the OT creator to include something when there’s already going to be a huge red staff post on every page of that thread.

But the problem with appeasing them is that they will never be satisfied... some ERA members thrive on being the victims and now want the OT creator to be changed and who knows what else.

But despite it all, I remain a stalwart ally and won’t let a few users change my love and feelings towards the trans community.

Anyways, I guess I just wanted to vent somewhere... say what I’m not allowed to post elsewhere if I want to keep my account.
I don't support extreme hatred of JK Rowling (as human beings one person can still be good while having some problematic/divisive ideas, its sad but thats just how the world works shades of gray ) i mean one may challenge and critisize her views fairly without downright misogynistic insults or taking her lame Twitter jokes so seriously.or suddendly thinking enjoying freaking Harry Potter is inmoral even for kids .

But that there is the difference between ERA and GAF, or any other social media platform really,on ERA you don't even have the RIGHT to think one is a serious issue and CYberpunk isn't, you would be punished for expressing anything against the current outrage, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, they get away with some nasty shit under the 'progressive' label.and in the end don't help anyone .(except maybe the apparent donations of the guilt filled white cis guys)

I recomend reading this article, about the CDPR Twitter thing, i read it on the morning and thought it was pretty interesting 🤭

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Also Beth Cyra needs more virtual hugs from the hugbox so asking to be banned again.

V2ZKjbg.png

well OF COURSE, not good enough!

About those two dudes making the OT, maybe posting on Era is such an integral part of their identity that rather than save some dignity and tell everyone to fuck right off after all the dogpiling they got for, apparently, not being sensitive enough in allowing obligatory Cyberpunk thread derailment, they really are willing to publish all that work and eat all the dicks while they're at it just to stay on there. This is just sad to watch.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
LOL Khrn will not stop until his list of questions is answered. There's literally too much stupidity to screencap it all. What a time to be alive.

l3VOyiV.png
fucking PMCs

if nobody knows that acronym, learn it well, Professional Managerial Class. it's the corporate woke speak that has taken over these brainworm ally types. Kamala Harris always goes on about "Doing the work". where do you think all these SJWs came from? they all got PR jobs by kissing each other's asses. this is why there are so many strivers and climbers and corporate woke stuff. the occasional fake humility is there to mask the pure ego on these wanna be authoritarians. these people are the wanna be store managers, the eternal Petty Tyrant.

it's scary that these people have such IRL influence.
Resetera sounds more and more like LBGT+ Scientology lol
squirreltech.jpg

yes another group of religious minded post modern west coast liberals who use bullying tactics to silence victims.. these lunatics, just like Scientologists, would love nothing more than to subject us all to Personality Tests.

Last edited:

kyussman

Yesterday I was watching tv and Old Navy had Ru Paul in every single commercial. Y’all trannies make a fraction of a percent of the population and are way over represented in media. This is why I’m sick of this shit. If I only saw a tranny once every six years then it would match reality! All the whining about being victimized rings 100% hollow when you are the most dominant prized mascot for global capitalism.
Listen,I'm more than comfortable taking the piss out of the more ridiculous members over there....but you are showing some ignorance here dude.

They will never be happy on ERA. They are never satisfied with anything. It's not about the mods doing something they want, it's about them being in the spotlight all the time, almost like a dom/sub relationship. They want people to talk about them, to read about them, to bend to their wills, and it will only get worse. Those are people that... I kinda feel pity about them. They probably have some sort of mental disorder and their social life sucks, and online in a gaming forum is the only way they can talk and try to get something to feel good about.

GeorgPrime

Banned
LOL Khrn will not stop until his list of questions is answered. There's literally too much stupidity to screencap it all. What a time to be alive.

l3VOyiV.png

"Well you know.... i wont answer your questions because you are just an insignificant, useless to society, mental ill little shithead. Shut the fuck up and repect my authority"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom