• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
c3seXqf.jpg

Kiraly

It's fucking hilarious how after the admin post everyone went back to screeching in the transphobic thread and everyone else in the normal thread is finally having a normal dialogue about the game lmao

Yeah those fuckers are not gonna be happy till both Black Chamber and Vestan are perma banned. This is not about creating a "safe" place for them but about creating a dangerous place for everyone else. If BC and Vestan are banned then the group of trans bullies are gonna use that as a stick to beat anyone and everything they don't like. That forum is pretty much a case of "What the trans group bullies want the trans group bullies get"..

Think it is time I transitioned .............................. to another forum.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Black Chamber and Vestan are pussies? They are attacked, and they even bend the knee, asking for a ban and an extended ban. Wtf?

Thank God i was banned from that forum.

2nmxBKX.png
It’s been a long, fun day in this thread, but this here... this made me angry.

Anyone wants proof that that hive of scum and villainy is absolutely a cult, here it is. This is it. You can’t wriggle out of this, you can’t twist this, you can’t argue semantics here.

That #1 point is infuriating. It’s so wrong, you don’t have to be crazy to make it right. You have to be mean. Really, really mean.

They abuse the words “gross” and “disgusting” like it’s nothing there, but this is actually gross and disgusting.

Fuck off, ResetEra. You are evil. EVIL.

GeorgPrime

Banned
It’s been a long, fun day in this thread, but this here... this made me angry.

Anyone wants proof that that hive of scum and villainy is absolutely a cult, here it is. This is it. You can’t wriggle out of this, you can’t twist this, you can’t argue semantics here.

That #1 point is infuriating. It’s so wrong, you don’t have to be crazy to make it right. You have to be mean. Really, really mean.

They abuse the words “gross” and “disgusting” like it’s nothing there, but this is actually gross and disgusting.

Fuck off, ResetEra. You are evil. EVIL.

Just tell them that "Android Sophia" looks like a woman.

Imagine some admin on era flips a switch and bans all those clowns and tells them to kick rocks, go make your own forum. I seriously think they’d kill themselves.
The problem is the admins are actually worse than the posters...era was founded and ran by the same people that made this place a shithole years back and there is no shortage of progression in the idiots they promote to those positions

you would more than likely see them purge gamers and asians from the board as they hate both of them

#Phonepunk#

Banned
there are real, actual women who are raped. 1/3rd of people illegally trafficked over our southern border have to pay their human traffickers sexually. Trump pointed this out and was called a racist for 4 years. libs even laughed at it and memed "coyotes" when he brought it up at the debate. they don't give a shit.

Bill Clinton was a main speaker at the DNC the day a photograph of him getting a massage from a sex trafficking victim came out. they didn't care. by the time Tara Reade hit, they were claiming MeToo was a right wing trap.

they don't care about women but they know that is nagl. so they have to change the definition of women. these are the same people re-writing the dictionary during the Amy Coney Barrett hearings. they don't give a shit. they just want to make themselves extra privilege loopholes.

there are real women being gang raped in India and denied SO MANY RIGHTS THEY HAVE IN THE WEST all over the Middle East and Asian contintents. but the focus is always on white men, always on the trans experience. the white American man, who historically has actually helped give them all these rights that they enjoy without gratitude like the entitled shits they are.

these people are disgusted at a woman cosplayer yet don't give a shit about any real issues. the only politics they care about revolve around Trump and the ever mythical bigots they are supposedly fighting. which in fact are themselves. they are the nazi bigots. they can't fucking see this so they keep blowing up this escapist fantasy into a bigger and bigger thing, investing in it religious fervor. this is why they punish heretics so harshly and engage in lynch mobs, it helps these losers and loners feel "a part" of something bigger (traditional bigger things like religion or society are apparently too passe for these unique snowflakes who instead have to fuck them up for the rest of us out of their inability to behave themselves). "cultists" is entirely accurate.

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
This reminds me of France’s yellow jackets, unrealistic demands and constantly changing goal posts/ no official representation, so anyone can make different demands or feel that they are not getting enough..

The mods have no way out of this

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i would just start attacking every company. there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. if they want to draw the line at trans instead of black issues or whatever, where is the line? so many of these companies they follow use slave labor. it would be beyond easy to shut down all discussion of movies/tv/video games. nearly all of the pop culture media they consume is problematic as hell, and it's only because there isn't a Banshee McSpook for the indigenous cause that the entire site isn't banning all pop media.

it should be very easy for any future Kyuuji's to adopt a pet cause, build a following, and use the to dominate the site and encourage more censorship. the users are practically begging for it!

would not be hard to troll these woke fucks into banning all media. they all consume problematic shit built on the backs of modern slaves.

Last edited:
This reminds me of France’s yellow jackets, unrealistic demands and constantly changing goal posts/ no official representation, so anyone can make different demands or feel that they are not getting enough..

The mods have no way out of this

It was clear from the start after the big exodus. Mods wanted to make some changes and the site owner wanted ad revenue. The original idea that Era was sold on changed overnight and they let the crazies have their way to keep the peace. Banbaiting, outrage, the entire situation is setup as a no fucks given echo chamber so disconnected from reality that it is an island on the internet itself. End of the day as long as ad revenue happens ownership does not care.

Looking at everything happening on Era right now I am disgusted. Black chamber doesn't deserve any of this. The minority is controlling the majority and he's so attached to his ot, that he lets them create these asinine rules just to be able to put it up on that site. I see his logic, but at what cost to his self respect?

Kayhan

And how many of them are actually trans, as opposed to posters like Lamptramp who figured out that posing as trans is the best way to avoid getting banned for being a shit human being.
Some of them are clearly trolls. And have been outed as alts:

More than that, they outright admitted they're an alt account:
QNmqtLk.png

The "original" TransEra conversation was in November 2019:

Yet, Banshee mcspook only registered in February 2020:
AJiDnLW.png

Banshee is a kiwi troll.

You know, like a troll

Blatantly obvious 🤣

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I think the OT may be taken from black chamber before launch.
They'll shove a 16 inch dildo covered in barbed wire up his ass too, and he'll probably ask them for more.

I don't mean to rag on the guy. I absolutely share his passion and enthusiasm for the game, but to see him allow those absolute morons to abuse him like this and still not be satisfied is equal parts frustrating and disappointing.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

What a delicious mess to wake up to. BC proves to be an impotent cuck in the end, and eerily obsessed with this game more than his own dignity. The normies are put back in their places, trans era still buzzing around like salty hornets, ban baiting still the favorite past time.

lmimmfn

Lmfao Hobbes is banned, need to find the ban reason

I love it!!!

Worst Incident Manager ever lol

Last edited:
They'll shove a 16 inch dildo covered in barbed wire up his ass too, and he'll probably ask them for more.
I don't think that's the case. I think he's smart. He's asking to be banned to play the game without interruption and he won't get spoiled by being there either. He gets his ot, and comes back in a month to see how it was received. Very clever, actually.

Lmfao Hobbes is banned, need ro find the ban reason

I love it!!!
Funny how "prominent members" like him can rack up ban after ban but not get a perm because they have woke ally status.

Also, whenever I hear the term "prominent member" I cannot help but think of an erect penis. It's a me problem, I know.

Thaedolus

My biggest concern right now is whether I'll need to clear up some space on my NVME drive in the next couple days. Literally shaking right now if I have to move HL:Alyx to my slow drive.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Lmfao Hobbes is banned, need to find the ban reason

I love it!!!
All I can see is that he got into a slap fight with someone about copyright

mr.dilya

Banned
Whoa man. They out for blood over there they really want the mods to be the one to ban this dude out of their skewed sense of justice. And they call other people fascists. Crazy stuff.

Hugare

BC bending the knee breaks my heart

It shows that Era is going nowhere. They are too deep into their own ass

The sad thing, is that they just ramp up this discussion about transphobia and etc. because they know that nobody will give a shit about it after the launch of the game

Specially since they will realise that "oh, there's nothing transphobic in the game!"

Last edited:

lmimmfn

All I can see is that he got into a slap fight with someone about copyright
Ahh yes must be about the Cyberpunk nonspoiler review posted earlier that CDPR issued a DCMA on and my man Hobbes kept harping on that that was against free speech like an idiot(that he is)
He got a copy of the game early, boasting about it, saying he finished it, then going into the a Cyberpunk thread and Transphobia thread moaning about how transphobic it is but providing 0 evidence like the tit he is.

Last edited:

Dries

So... what if the era activists infiltrate Black Chamber’s discord? Discord is alien to me. Who reigns there?

Last edited:
BC bending the knee breaks my heart
I don't think he did. Like I posted earlier, I think he's smart. He gets to post his ot and then he gets to take a month away from that toxic cesspool to play the game uninterrupted and with no spoilers. Then he gets to come back, see how the ot was received and continue on being black chamber. He's a clever sort, I suspect.

Last edited:

ivan.k

If you want to know what cuck means...look at Black Chamber and Vestan. This is beyond pathetic. Era can literally fuck their wives and they would still be on their knees asking for forgiveness. I expected more from them.

Last edited:

Bogey

Banned
And it was not enough for some people... they still don’t want black chamber to do the ot.

They’ll never be satisfied.

Reminds me a bit of a toddler testing his parents to see what his limits are.

Do something stupid, if you get away with it, push a little further, and so forth.

Only of course ree admins don't have the balls to set any limits, but go with appeasement over and over.

If you want to know what cuck means...look at Black Chamber and Vestan. This is beyond pathetic. Era can literally fuck their wives and they would still be on their knees asking for forgiveness. I expected more from them.
Why do you think this? I don't think they are cucks, quite the opposite in fact.

Chuckie

Oh wow this has been a helll of a ride. It is so weird and fascinating to see this. I think you could write a thesis in psychology on this.

Some highlights:
Black Chamber bullied to the point he actually requested a self-ban (he is apparently so tied to ERA and his OT that he actually self-flaggelates)
Hobbes that wanted to suck up so much to Trans ERA that he actually went a bit too far... and got banned again
Khrn, The cis hetero male who just really really wants a huge trans dick in his mouth.

Khrn, The cis hetero male who just really really wants a huge trans dick in his mouth.
What bothers me about him is that he speaks for the trans community and makes all these demands against the majority of the other users and no one reprehends him for that? He's not trans!

Last edited:

Green Saber

I go away for a few days and come back to see ERA didn't disappoint. So much entertainment over two threads. Shame BC gave in to them, but I suppose it gives him 4 weeks away from the freaks.

So how many of the trans members of ERA are actually trans, because I don't believe for one second that wanktramp or what ever he is called is really trans, how many of them are fake?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom