• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribi

Did fiction get demodded and a name change over there? Tied looking up my ban and couldnt find them in the thread when I knew I they were there. Fuck that rat

Last edited:
Snitching? Just seeing how far Ree will go to ban someone. No more, no less. I never said Demi himself did anything wrong other than owning/admin the site.

Me thinks you need to stop acting like a whinny cunt.

kbear

Snitching? Just seeing how far Ree will go to ban someone. No more, no less. I never said Demi himself did anything wrong other than owning/admin the site.

Me thinks you need to stop acting like a whinny cunt.
Says the snitch who was obviously trying to get someone else’s account banned. Bro when’s the last time you got your dick wet?

nush

ResetEra is a microcosm of what society is transforming to. Be really worried.

KmeJxm1.png

Anyone else find it ironic that Kyuuji, the writer of the transphobia thread on ResetEra, is apparently so eager to play the game... that they set their Xbox region to NZ and has already started their playthrough?

I know they also said they wanted to play to "check out" the transphobia first hand but didn't want to give CDPR money so they had a bunch of people offering to sponsor a copy of the game for them... which makes it fine of course :messenger_tears_of_joy: Once it isn't their money...

Gifmaker

ResetEra is a microcosm of what society is transforming to. Be really worried.
That's what I was thinking earlier this year. If the madness was just confined to Resetera, nobody would bat much of an eye. But it's a rising trend, especially in the US (gladly, Europe seems to be a tad more levelheaded and reasonable). You see the woke madness rising on social media everywhere, and I wouldn't give a shit if it didn't mean that corporations are increasingly trying to pander to that demographic and putting too much focus on irrelevant stuff.

And since they cannot just cry for mods and have people permabanned IRL, chances are that in real life, the loonies will eventually want to resort to other, well, permanent solutions to their problems with freethinkers. I am indeed worried.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Anyone else find it ironic that Kyuuji, the writer of the transphobia thread on ResetEra, is apparently so eager to play the game... that they set their Xbox region to NZ and has already started their playthrough?

I know they also said they wanted to play to "check out" the transphobia first hand but didn't want to give CDPR money so they had a bunch of people offering to sponsor a copy of the game for them... which makes it fine of course :messenger_tears_of_joy: Once it isn't their money...

People on the extremes are always the easiest to grift. I wonder if Kyuuji has read Art Of The Deal 🤔

nush

Speaking of dicks...

oSK406Z.png

there's no point at which they will realize she played them all.

Kev Kev

fucking manipulators

CSJ

Speaking of dicks...

oSK406Z.png

Hahaha, the biggest proponent of the cyberpunk drama on that forum is playing the game?
They said they wouldn't buy it, but they are playing it because it's okay for someone else to buy it, like there's a fucking difference - the money you didn't want to go to the dev has still gone to the dev.
Again, no awareness.

Will they turn on them? Will they fuck. If anyone else did it, ooooh it would be hell to pay.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

All those months of screeching and propaganda just to get a free code for the game. What an incredible grift. My hat’s off to kyuuji, that’s next level trolling.

Mine too. I just don’t have the time or talent to be that good.

*goes off to think of ways to get Poli-GAF to pay for his PSN subscription*

All these dudes who have been convinced to cancel their pre-orders, to believe that Black Chamber is a alt-right sleeper agent and Karak is a literal paid-up Nazi, that CDPR is harming Trans people around the world...the game looks cool...but NO. IT DOESN'T MATTER, we have to stay strong as allies or we're as bad as the Nazis on Neogaf... but wait...kyuuji has the game? But...she said...Oh she has to play it to learn about the reasons for not playing it? I guess that makes sense. She's sacrificing herself...yes, that's it...she's so brave...but still...maybe I could sacrifice myself too? Help her out a little bit?

ManaByte

All these dudes who have been convinced to cancel their pre-orders, to believe that Black Chamber is a alt-right sleeper agent and Karak is a literal paid-up Nazi, that CDPR is harming Trans people around the world...the game looks cool...but NO. IT DOESN'T MATTER, we have to stay strong as allies or we're as bad as the Nazis on Neogaf... but wait...kyuuji has the game? But...she said...Oh she has to play it to learn about the reasons for not playing it? I guess that makes sense. She's sacrificing herself...yes, that's it...she's so brave...but still...maybe I could sacrifice myself too? Help her out a little bit?

Doesn’t this all come from one Tweet from a former CDPR community manager and has evolved into the entire game being developed by that one person?

TVexperto

What the fuck? Kyuuji derailed every cyberpunk thread with „fuck cdpr“, created a gestapo like atmosphere at era and even got a collector’s edition for free and even set his fucking xbox to another timezone to play it early? i thought playing this game is killing people? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE

incredible mastermind. feels like im watching a heist movie

FunkMiller

SIDEBAR:

For all of you Era lurkers in here, who wonder on your forum why we’re taking such great delight in following what’s going on with you. It’s the same reason why people find stuff like this entertaining:

...just thought you should know 👍

kbear

How embarrassing is that for the mods who let her basically run the forum for the past couple months? She got people to cancel their preorders, donate to charities, all kinds of shit, just to end up playing it in the end. No one’s going to be able to call her out on it because you’ll instantly get banned.

harmny

Banned
What the fuck? Kyuuji derailed every cyberpunk thread with „fuck cdpr“, created a gestapo like atmosphere at era and even got a collector’s edition for free and even set his fucking xbox to another timezone to play it early? i thought playing this game is killing people? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE

incredible mastermind. feels like im watching a heist movie

she just wanted to run the OT now answering people about ps4 impressions hahaha.

random era poster
"thanks kyuuji i canceled my preorder for you. great thread i appreciate it. trans lives matter"
kyuji
"SORRY WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU THE GAME'S MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!"

I hope ERA remains for many months more. The brain-worm they suffer from obviously isn't going away if/when the forum implodes, so the next best thing is to let proudly display the depths of their cult for as long as possible, as a warning to sane people and a lighthouse to attract more of their ilk from abroad.

Ribi

Thats quite the scheme... complain about a game until someone gives you a free copy so you can see for yourself if your complaints are warranted.

on a side note: I for one think the RTX 3090 is hot garbage and overpriced. Change my mind.

VN1X

Banned
Do you guys also sometimes try to read this thread (or GAF in general) from the other perspective? Like to genuinely understand how ERA might see it from their view? I tried to do that just now with one of Black Chamber's post but then quickly came to my senses and asked myself what the actual fuck I was doing lol.

Crisis averted. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom