• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 pages in...surely rational discussion will have taken hold by now!

j5Q2Xw9.png

7Ki.gif

Last edited:

ManaByte

JOnLzYi.png

EDIT: A beacon in the night!

DQSPvJZ.png

"low level drug crimes"

"crimes"

"crimes"

If you don't want to go to jail, DON'T COMMIT A CRIME.

ivan.k

8 pages in...surely rational discussion will have taken hold by now!

j5Q2Xw9.png

7Ki.gif
Shit, these people are just unbelievable. I can imagine someone breaks into their house, steal all shit, destroy the doors, windows, do all kind of fucked up shit to their family and they would say "ok, good, please continue, you don't deserve to be in jail" then they would call the police and blame cops for everything that happened

Last edited:

harmny

Banned
other example of someone that spent months bashing the game and he's made the effort to buy it and even play it early. already 4 hours in. of course he's doing it to show everybody how bad the game is :messenger_tears_of_joy:.
this are all like the people that attack someone because on the inside they are actually in love with them

9e32XCl.png

Last edited:
other example of someone that spent months bashing the game and he's made the effort to buy it and even play it early. already 4 hours in. of course he's doing it to show everybody how bad the game is :messenger_tears_of_joy:.
this are all like the people that attack someone because on the inside they are actually in love with them

9e32XCl.png
Yes, I totally believe that Claven was expecting to be blown away by the game he whined incessantly about for months.

Claven in two days. "ok i've played the game for 48hs straight beat it and i have to say... the game is crap. the writing is awful the world is a wasteland. another failure by this bigoted company. already preordered their next game"
"What do I do now until that Harry Potter game comes out?"

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
The place is just rammed with idiots on idiotic power-trips.

The formula is real simple; take conventional thought and orientation invert it and use the power of the progressive stack concept to crush any dissent.
Its all about clout, transparently so.

Ciri doesn't have big breasts what the fuck. Theyre the perfect size : )

And this gem

teezzy

Banned
How is that even possible?

They're Era members who went through the hassle of creating their own website because Era was insensitive in how they treated Xbox fans. Just think about the logistics of that.

They're an Xbox focused Era spinoff who get mad if you make silly threads in their OT subforum. Lord forbid you bring up sports or music in the #general channel of their Discord. A mod will scold you to use the appropriate sub-channel and they'll demote your rank.

Arent video games fun?! 😄

And this gem

That thread is the ultimate cavalcade of stupidity. I love it!

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm the kind of person who tends to enjoy listening more to others rather than actually talking themselves, although I do enjoy a good conversation. More often than not, I'm that introverted quiet person at parties / social gatherings who kind of exists in the background. I'm far more talkative to people, or in situations, I'm more familiar with. When I was younger, it was mostly due to being extremely shy, and I still am to a far lesser degree, but nowadays it's mostly because I'm pretty comfortable and content with being a wallflower and chiming in when I feel like it.

So now that I've actually pulled the trigger and made an account, I'm more likely to actually participate haha.
That's the magic of the internet. None of that IRL shyness stuff matters one iota. You can be whatever you want to be 🙂

Unfortunately, for some that means they think they get to be assholes with little repercussions, but I like to think that it can and should be used for good instead.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Welp...
kRSg0iO.jpg

Can't really tell you why I was banned. Last post I made was discussing the performance on PS5 versus XSX for Cyberpunk. I guess I assume it's because I posted on GAF.
its your avatar. lol we caught you here last night and they are actively monitoring this thread.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member

JOnLzYi.png

EDIT: A beacon in the night!

DQSPvJZ.png

I feel so much better not being there anymore. It’s these kind of posts that drain energy, and when you want to smack them behind the head, the mods will create a safe space for them and ban you.

I hope he never played the Batman games..

Karunamon

Is there an achievement if you turned every rocks possible and did not find additional transphobic content?

Nah man, this is the future, where games can be patched after release! CDPR can adjust the level of transphobia in the game as necessary to keep a nice rolling boil going over at cry bully central.

I mean sure the adjustment will be between 0 and 0 but they have the power

NickFire

And this gem

Spiderman has bad representation of criminals. There's no stopping that train wreck of a forum.

Chuckie

9e32XCl.png

Lol...he's playing too? I bet nobody gave that cunt a free code. So he payed full price for this 'transphobic' vile game.

Claven has risen in my Era shit list these last few weeks. I guess Nepenthe, Zeo_VGM and Shugga will enjoy his company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom