• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

Your avatar is the very poster that trans era is flipping their shit about and at the core of their rage. Come on now.
It was a great show but "I have no idea why?"
Honestly have not be following it closely enough. I dug the poster. Call me ignorant but I only used Era for the sale thread and some game-specific threads. I'm just not on that often.

Last edited:

Ymir

WOW, I wonder if Dark1x will be cancelled again on REEEEE. He had his long mea culpa about covering problematic games but yet here he is again with Cyberpunk which is personally responsible for millions of deaths AND giving it glowing reviews.

Funny how Kyuuji impressions of janky mess of a barely playable game are what anyone else is experiencing

AHA-Lambda

you just know that soon enough once Spiderman 2 is announced it'll be the next big controversial game to be banned for discussion now

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
LJ4LaW7.png

Well there it is. I'm banned from the thread hahahaha.

They don't like when critique is thrown back at them in the same light.
you are about to get perma banned. well done.

Ol'Scratch

I need to stop reading that Spiderman thread.

It feels like bizarro worlds and justifications hurts my head.
It is rather intriguing. If you robbed someone or committed a crime, how terrible is the violence. BUT if you watch the wrong youtube channel, or hold the wrong religious or political belief they are fully vested in violence against you.
I am wondering if someone will crack open the big elephant egg in the room there , with everyone pretty much saying "we would expect this from Peter but Miles would never do it!"

kyussman

Oh boy,lol......I literally said in a post earlier today that half of the threads on Era were just social issues rants disguised as gaming ones....and then that Spider-Man one comes along.
They really aren't interested in talking about games over there any more.....which is fine by the way......but please stop pretending it's a gaming forum,it's just really silly at this point.

I got banned once for saying Gina Carano looked thicc in Mandalorian . this was before they hated her also.
808031.jpg

Gina is best bae <3

Also fucking lol; considering the creepy shit I've seen there. A lot of 10,000 year old dragon defenders.

Already done. Took an entire 5 minutes.

They said my comment was a boomer comment.

Isn't using the term boomer age-ist?

Funny how prejudice only works on their time.

Last edited:

kyussman

Another insufferable character this Claven guy. Always complaining about shit, being sarcastic and trying to look smarter than he is in his replies.
He played the game for 4hrs....what a transphobic piece of shit....does he not realise how many trans lives deaths he has helped contribute to during that time....I sincerely hope he's not doing a full playthrough,lol.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Let me see if I got this right:

• Claim a game is against your basic human rights
  • Stifle any positive communication about said game
  • Condemn anyone honest enough to admit their anticipation for the game
  • Want to play the game but not come off as a hypocrite
  • Play game and speak ill of it at every opportunity
  • Justification

Really not a bad plan if you live on the internet.
"convinced others to give her the game for free" might be one of the most important ones.

djinferno807

Neo Member
808031.jpg

Gina is best bae <3

Also fucking lol; considering the creepy shit I've seen there. A lot of 10,000 year old dragon defenders.

Isn't using the term boomer age-ist?

Funny how prejudice only works on their time.

Lmao I wish I had said that before the ban hammer came down. Where will I post my white European descendant , slave trading, police working opinions now? This is a blow to me today.

correofake333

Neo Member
WOW, I wonder if Dark1x will be cancelled again on REEEEE. He had his long mea culpa about covering problematic games but yet here he is again with Cyberpunk which is personally responsible for millions of deaths AND giving it glowing reviews.

Funny how Kyuuji impressions of janky mess of a barely playable game are what anyone else is experiencing
To be honest, no one is giving a shit about by he (kyuuji) has to say, everyone is ignoring him.

Peroroncino

I don't understand why ResetEra doesn't ban all discussion of console manufacturing companies that use slave labor.

What could be worse than actual slavery in 2020?

If we go the 'ethics in gaming' route that are some very big fish to fry.

We're not in <20th century bruh, slave labor is so beneath our concerns that even our high horse doesn't see it.

Nowadays it's all about video-game posters and other equally problematic stuff, real issues, affecting real people, causing discord and moral conundrums on a global scale.

Freeman76

If you want a good laugh, check this dopey cunts post about how Imsomniac are giving prisoners a bad name. Couldnt make this shit up

Peroroncino

If you want a good laugh, check this dopey cunts post about how Imsomniac are giving prisoners a bad name. Couldnt make this shit up

#notallprisoners

Electret

Truly the defining issue of our time.

teezzy

Banned
Era's biggest issue is their belief that people aren't able to discern fiction from reality. Not everything presented in a video game needs to reflect current societal issues. That's just asinine.

The second they decided context no longer mattered in any narrative they stood behind, was the moment they abandoned all rationale. They assume that video games have way more of an impact on society at large than they actually do.

Most common consumers who buy Spider-Man just swing around for like 20 minutes, go "wow this is cool" and never touch it again. Have you ever seen trophy stats?

Acknowledging how insignificant gaming as a whole would also implicate the truth of how ineffective their groaning about social issues on a forum all day actually is.

At least I'm aware I'm wasting my life on GAF. I see no problem with that. #yolo

Cob32

You mean Stinkles the racist? Hes permed
Yep that’s it! Couldn’t remember his username. He wasn’t permed for the angry black woman thing though right? I’m sure I remember him coming back after that and posting some more.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I don't understand why ResetEra doesn't ban all discussion of console manufacturing companies that use slave labor.

What could be worse than actual slavery in 2020?

If we go the 'ethics in gaming' route that are some very big fish to fry.
Good point. White men dressing as women and being exploited for it is far more important that combating modern slavery and forced child labor according to Era morality.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

pyph8PV.png

Basically if you think this is ridiculous then get the fuck out

It's funny how the administration can believe in the rehabilitation of real life CRIMINALS (nothing wrong with that of course), yet will ban you with absolutely no recourse, brand you as a nazi/idiot/trumper etc. and make you persona non grata over a silly joke, over a post on a different forum (even a non-inflamatory one) or for simply asking about a game without permission from the Era Trans-gang as it's a "tough time". :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
I'd call it "programming" rather than "discourse", but that implies a level of competence that I don't think the reebullies have.

Ham-fisted propaganda maybe?
The administration keeps reinforcing this kind of behavior and it's going to become unsustainable for users who don't think precisely like the more dominant ones. It's beyond politics and more about how the forum operates. You must abide to our agenda or else you will be actioned.

Daffy Duck

It's funny how the administration can believe in the rehabilitation of real life CRIMINALS (nothing wrong with that of course), yet will ban you with absolutely no recourse, brand you as a nazi/idiot/trumper etc. and make you persona non grata over a silly joke, over a post on a different forum (even a non-inflamatory one) or for simply asking about a game without permission from the Era Trans-gang as it's a "tough time". :messenger_grinning_sweat:

They’ve grown their very own prison of banned users, maybe a rehab clinic for us all is up next along with some electro shock therapy

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
The loving violent prisoners thing must be a result of BLM. Jacob Blake was a rapist trying to kidnap his victim’s children and they made a global martyr out of him for being shot trying to flee (with those stolen children).

George Floyd was a opioid junkie who od’d on fentanyl which he was frequently on while driving round.

Let’s not forget the brave Antifa forces torching towns all over the country. What heroes.

Dangerous criminals have been elevated to the level of saints. It all part of their galaxy brain insanity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom