• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
Just wait until they catch wind of Mike Tyson's Punch Out!

The end goal is to beat up Mike Tyson - A BLACK MAN!!! Who is this white supremacist known as Little Mac?!

888-8886586_little-mac-punch-out-little-mac-sprite.png

IS THAT A DUAL SIG HEIL AND A HITLER MOUSTACHE?!!! I WANT ANSWERS!!!

Last edited:

Astral Dog

As bad as Resetera is there is another forum with a membership just as progressive that takes joy in mocking Reeeee but secretly wishes it was there but got banned. Also not a big fan of this place. Familiar faces too!

m3Mgg2A.jpg
What is this?

EDIT: on second thought do I really need to go down another one of these rabbit holes? Maybe. It’s pretty fascinating stuff. Again with the owning of the libs lol - love it. Man I really owned myself hard on this site - I actually literally became the person who claims ownership over my liberal body I owned it so hard.
Thats quite interesting, basically believing the ERA stereotype of GAF being 99% conservative, Nazis or MAGA tools. I wouldn't blame them because they have been cultivating that image for some time and are pretty devious.

Also believing that gifting new GAF members Gold NEEDS some political agenda behind it, sounds like typical ERA ideology to me

Last edited:

tioslash

other example of someone that spent months bashing the game and he's made the effort to buy it and even play it early. already 4 hours in. of course he's doing it to show everybody how bad the game is :messenger_tears_of_joy:.
this are all like the people that attack someone because on the inside they are actually in love with them

9e32XCl.png

Another insufferable character this Claven guy. Always complaining about shit, being sarcastic and trying to look smarter than he is in his replies.

Last edited:

Necro900

Another insufferable character this Claven guy. Always complaining about shit, being sarcastic and trying to look smarter than he is in his replies.
Yep, he's one of the most obnoxious over there.

The only thing that actually consoles me is imagining how sad as fuck those people's lives must be once they log out of the website where they feel they have some kind of relevance.

ViolentP

Let me see if I got this right:

• Claim a game is against your basic human rights
  • Stifle any positive communication about said game
  • Condemn anyone honest enough to admit their anticipation for the game
  • Want to play the game but not come off as a hypocrite
  • Play game and speak ill of it at every opportunity
  • Justification

Really not a bad plan if you live on the internet.

Dorohedoro

Lol...he's playing too? I bet nobody gave that cunt a free code. So he payed full price for this 'transphobic' vile game.

Claven has risen in my Era shit list these last few weeks. I guess Nepenthe, Zeo_VGM and Shugga will enjoy his company.
Woke activist hypocrites playing Cyberpunk 2077: "Man this game is dope, very addi--I mean, the transphobia is appalling, I was literally in tears. Trump would give this game a 10/10. Holy shit look at this badass car *ahem* I just can't with these racist stereotypes, beyond tone-deaf. Read the roo--these graphics tho... This quest is insane, what happens if--great more edgelord humor, how juvenile. It's really fun to kill people with--ugh, shaking my head at this character design, after a thorough examination of her breasts and buttocks I've come to the conclusion that she is, in fact, very sexualized. They crunched the developers like Doritos for noth--this song on the radio is a banger. Sorry, I have to play the game uninterrupted so I can really judge, will report back in 100 hours (maybe more) with my findings."

Chuckie

Welp...
kRSg0iO.jpg

Can't really tell you why I was banned. Last post I made was discussing the performance on PS5 versus XSX for Cyberpunk. I guess I assume it's because I posted on GAF.

Did you have the same username on Era?

Edit: Never mind....you just answered it. Yup that was why you were banned.

Last edited:

Kayhan

All the CP2077 bullshit ended meaning nothing for the reception or reputation of the game. And now it is being discussed and talked about like any other game on ResetEra.

All it did was chase away a bunch of users and a shameful witch hunt against Black Chamber Black Chamber . You all fucking know all that shit about him being some long game trojan horse trumper are total lies. You did that to save your own asses from the bullies who kept harassing until you threw both your own integrity and Black Chamber under the bus.

Are you proud of yourselves, ResetEra staff?

This has been a very useful insight into how people that view themselves as good and righteous can become useful tools for mob rule and totalitarianism.

harmny

Banned
LJ4LaW7.png

Well there it is. I'm banned from the thread hahahaha.

They don't like when critique is thrown back at them in the same light.

what are you doing posting here? now consider yourself permabanned from resetera. maybe you still have time to post a goodbye message. you are done nazi

Last edited:

oh my god it's so much worse than the other thread holy fucking guacamole

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Just wait until they catch wind of Mike Tyson's Punch Out!

The end goal is to beat up Mike Tyson - A BLACK MAN!!! Who is this white supremacist known as Little Mac?!

888-8886586_little-mac-punch-out-little-mac-sprite.png

IS THAT A DUAL SIG HEIL AND A HITLER MOUSTACHE?!!! I WANT ANSWERS!!!
Not just Tyson.

Whitey Mac also beats up Japanese, Indian, and Turkish guys. Hippo is a huge fattie and Don Flemenco is gay. He basically beats up every minority group.

NickFire

They're the exemplars of "give an inch and take a mile"

They have black Spider-Man and BLM imagery in-game. Not enough. Now Spider-Man has to beat up cops. Soon itll be 'problematic' for Spider-Man to not date transgendered women too.
Spiderman is such a sexist name and needs to be erased from common usage. Going forward please refer to them as Spiderperson, or Spidernx. Its 2020 after all.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Not going to dismiss the prisoner portrayal. It does lack the context of the previous game, though.

Last edited:
Thin girls with big breasts appealing to the straight male. Totally agree this is a serious problem in gaming. Era are right on the money with this one.

I like bigger girls with big fat tits, what about me?

ed0.gif

Should go to the bat for me, all I want is some fairness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom