• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
3S9DAVv.jpg
there are literally no words

Ozzie666

XTbeaSQ.jpg

Another good point against CDPR by this poster who is boycotting the game. The streets are frequently dead because of all the transpeople who are (edit: not capatilised) LITERALLY dying on the streets.

Oh wait I read that wrong, I meant this brave poster boycotting the game said "I certainly wish I had that Series X version"
I also appreciate the complaint that the advertisements are pixilated. You know, the advertisements that are transphobic are pixilated and that's now a knock on CDPR

This just reminds me of a pyramid scheme or a cult leader who doesn't follow the rules of the general cult.

Jezbollah

Kyuuji's really into it! Can't stop posting but his playtime in the game that is LITERALLY killing trans people and that you should never, ever play! While also taking potshots at it in the transphobia thread.

What hypocritical, shameless cunt.

x40LKNG.jpg

lTLoybO.jpg

JaYnfYP.jpg

BzD4CRD.jpg

D0MJurL.jpg

FqJ03lC.jpg

Surely Kyuuji is signalboosting transphobia if he/she/they/it/whatever is playing CP2077?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Sure are a lot of outspoken anti-CDPR folks on ERA playing Cyberpunk with zero shame...
It is amazing to see. In a place where ban baiting is sport nobody has the nerve to call them out.
I think there was one half assed attempt but the person cowed right after.
Doesn't even make sense.

A forum where mods are ban happy at people talking about one of the most hyped up video games since it was announced.

Yet when gamers buy it supporting them with their wallets, it's suddenly a-ok.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I honestly can't understand the logic behind the character creator being so transphobic, it is the most robust one yet. From what I gather they are upset because the pronouns are tied to the voices? I mean sure, CDPR could have made it so you can use a male voice with female pronouns or vice versa, the more customisable things the better I guess, but I truly don't understand why it's so transphobic that you can't, because if that's the case then every character creator is transphobic for offering even less options.

Also, if you were a trans woman I'd imagine you'd want a feminine sounding voice, outside of non-binaries every trans woman I've seen always had some femininity to their voice, loads are so feminine you can't even tell they're trans. But resetera wants manly voices on their trans women in Cyberpunk, truly mind boggling.

I'm not a trans person but when I play games with character creators, I make the muscular hunk I wish I was irl, it's fantasy have fun with it, it doesn't have to be so realistic down to your voice.

I feel you, but at the same time these are the people that thought an Animal Crossing character with a hairstyle with buns was an egregiously racist thing so who knows.

Edit:

Also to the above, I guess someone should tell the Filipino couple that live next door to me they're racist for wearing "Vietnamese farmer hats" when they do their gardening. :/

Last edited:
Happy to see our favourite user Kyuuji enjoying the game. I like seeing people happy.

And that Jason screecher guy talking about the bonus situation at CDPR. You can clearly see that guy never had to work extra hours or push harder to get that raise. Always with this "shocking" revelations on how employees crunch and how bonus structure works. I've been working every single day and I haven't had a weekend for more than a month now, because I have to crunch to meet deadlines. Will I die from it? Nah. Do I mind? Nah, especially when my boss told me he's gonna raise my salary after this (and probably my title). That guy belongs with the rest of them at Ree.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

nush

Happy to see our favourite user Kyuuji enjoying the game. I like seeing people happy.

And that Jason screecher guy talking about the bonus situation at CDPR. You can clearly see that guy never had to work extra hours or push harder to get that raise. Always with this "shocking" revelations on how employees crunch and how bonus structure works. I've been working every single day and I haven't had a weekend for more than a month now, because I have to crunch to meet deadlines. Will I die from it? Nah. Do I mind? Nah, especially when my boss told me he's gonna raise my salary after this (and probably my title). That guy belongs with the rest of them at Ree.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I used to work (By choice) two weeks straight often pulling double shifts and only taking (Again by choice) one day off in two weeks because I was paid by the hour. Get that paper if it's there.

I used to work (By choice) two weeks straight often pulling double shifts and only taking (Again by choice) one day off in two weeks because I was paid by the hour. Get that paper if it's there.
Exactly. Basically, since I've started working here, I always work at least one day at the weekends (by choice). We're a small company and I'm the only one here that does this, so now I have 3 projects to do, completely alone. Am I tired? Super. Not only work but I also have other things to do outside of it. I really don't mind - teaches me a lot, especially management. I'm grateful for it.

This won't be forever, I know that. But those people sound like extra work is bad, working for objectives is bad. Oh fuck, I know why... they need time to have their woke discussions. They probably spend more time on that place than actually working.

Last edited:

dave_d

so everybody who bought cp is a trump voter? even those in europe, asia, etc? how short sighted
Wait a sec, I always got the impression large portions of the population of Europe was anti-trump. Any European gaffers want to chime in and give us a general sense of your county's opinion on Trump?

nush

Wait a sec, I always got the impression large portions of the population of Europe was anti-trump. Any European gaffers want to chime in and give us a general sense of your county's opinion on Trump?

Anybody that's not American with TDS is an idiot. You've probably got your own "Orange man bad" you could be protesting about instead that would have an actual effect on your life.

dave_d

Anybody that's not American with TDS is an idiot. You've probably got your own "Orange man bad" you could be protesting about instead that would have an actual effect on your life.
I was mostly going off my cousin who is literally from Italy and doesn't like Trump because he found him too crass. I didn't vote but when I compare Biden to Trump the big difference to me was one managed to be the first president to not start a new military intervention since Carter and the other hasn't met a war he hasn't voted for.(But normally I describe voting for president as trying to decide which socket you want to stick the butter knife in, the top or bottom.)

benjipwns

Banned
The Asian conical hat, commonly known as an Asian rice hat, coolie hat (in the UK), oriental hat or farmer's hat, is a simple style of conical hat originating in East, South and Southeast Asia; and notable in modern-day nations and regions of Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Cambodia, Northeast India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, parts of Outer Manchuria, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
Vietnamese hat.

I guess era doesn't understand the concept of true bilingualism. True bilingualism is extremely rare. Most people will always have an accent unless they are nurtured to speak 2 languages.

True bilingualism is super hard to achieve because it means you would have a vocabulary of a mono lingual in 2 languages

recma12

Germany here.
Trump is/was less popular than Obama/B.Clinton for sure.
Mainstream making fun of Trump is pretty common.
But it was the same with GW Bush.

Overall the people on era always exaggerate the amount of hate for Trump.
Vast majority here doesn’t care that much.

That said, every Republican US president is unpopular in Central Europe because most leaders here are more in line with the US Dems on foreign policy.

Trump was a special case because his stance on trade and military spending was in contrast to Germany. Ja

At the end of the day, very few people are directly impacted by the US presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom